❤️[CH3] Dao Kon La Duang (Arlong) : Grate Warintorn/ Boom W/ Pop Thagoon/ Phet Thakrit/ Mew Laknara/ Care Chattarika

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't if there is a thread for this lakorn yet? If there is one already let me know so I can merge theme.

Here is the title: ดาวคนละดวง

Its a remake of Pete lakorn.

I don't know who is Great n'ke? I think its Boom W......it look like Pop is pairing up with Mew and Phet is pairing up with Care. They have a workshop for this lakorn already.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Not really happy about this :facepalm: Wanted great to get better pairings:sad6:
I think Great and Boom will make a cute couple. She’s cute. Yeah, is use as a pusher. Don’t think he’ll be paring up with the actresses in his generation any time soon. I do hope he gets to pair up with Matt one more time though. Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think Great and Boom will make a cute couple. She’s cute. Yeah, is use as a pusher. Don’t think he’ll be paring up with the actresses in his generation any time soon. I do hope he gets to pair up with Matt one more time though. Lol
Not interested in Boom at all so this is a huge bummer for me. Pusher is definitely his main use in ch3’s eyes which is a damn shame. My main hope is that he gets to pair up with the women in his generation that he’s never paired with and stay away from the newbies and Matt for awhile lol those two need a big break. Maybe next year i want another GreatMatt lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I've never seen Boom in a lakorn but she is wild in game shows lol. I hope.this.is good cus like i havent seen a good lakorn of Great since his last one with Matt.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I've never seen Boom in a lakorn but she is wild in game shows lol. I hope.this.is good cus like i havent seen a good lakorn of Great since his last one with Matt.
Boom was in that Angkor with Rome. I thought she was pretty good.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I didn't watch Angkor. Saw the original but it wasn't one of those ooo i want to watch it again type of lakorn for me.

Bex

sarNie Egg
The first episode was really good. As far as i know Neko is subbing this.

Last edited: