❤️[Ch3] Dang Duang Hareuthai (Who & Who) : Tik J/Kim Kimberley

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Lord they went from Weir to Tik. The latter has not aged as well as Ken. Wished they picked an actor with the same aura like Weir or Aum Atichart. Why not Toey or Tono Pakin ? Bleh

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Lord they went from Weir to Tik. The latter has not aged as well as Ken. Wished they picked an actor with the same aura like Weir or Aum Atichart. Why not Toey or Tono Pakin ? Bleh
Awww that's not nice. I think Ken is lucky to have a better gene, maybe. Hahaha. But I do agree Tik's look kinda... hmmm... well you know. But can I blame it on the too much or too thick make up? We can see they tried so hard to make him look younger in the lakorn he played together with Mai Davika. I mean why try so hard to make him look younger? Can't the pra'ek be old? I mean a good pra'ek doesn't necessary has to be young. It's the way he act, his words, how gentleman he is, his wisdom... all that can only be portrayed from having lots of experience.

Edit and off-topic: I am currently watching Ra Rerng Fai, and my oh my. Ken still looks the same or if not more handsome!

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
The first picture really gorgeous!
The second picture, gosh I hope there're more blings on the bottom part of the dress. Let it shine more.
i'm waiting to see during the filming updates the other outfits witch again i hope this production is generous with their updates

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
i feel the producer have a fairy story in his mind lol remind me of pa jaew , this looks like a movie somehow too , hope they concentrate on the romance more
I guess this is how antartica's royalties look like if there is. Their looks just say "We'll protect all thee whales from thy poachers..."

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
Now I hope filming will start on January 2nd, has ha even though I know it can’t be true! The faster the filming the earlier I can see Kim on screen! I still can’t get enough of her in these beautiful outfits, she fit this role of princess so well. I’m so excited for next year! :thumbup:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Which one will she be shooting first? This one or the one with Mario? Both in one year? That is new. Coz I thought Kim only shoot for one lakorn a year.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Which one will she be shooting first? This one or the one with Mario? Both in one year? That is new. Coz I thought Kim only shoot for one lakorn a year.
bth will be filmed in 2018 cause kim almost ended her studies so she can be back to accept two lakorn/year

koadadai

sarNie Adult
pleaaaase if someone can read this please can you help translate this it's from the script writer of this lakorn
I found it in facebook.

Thipdhida Satdhathip
กดsendไปแล้ว มันคืองานที่กองถ่ายต้องใช้ เอาไปถ่ายที่ออสเตรีย..วันที่14กุมภานี้ มันต้องมีการทำคิว และประชุมสรุปจบเคาะวิธีถ่ายทำ ของที่ต้องใช้ คนที่จะอยู่ในฉาก..และทุกอย่าง..ล่วงหน้าก่อนไป มันจึงต้องส่งวันนี้ มันจำเป็นจริงๆ ขออำไพที่ส่งช้าขนาดนี้ นี่ขนาดคืนเขาไปเรื่องนึงแล้ว เวลาจะนอนพี่ก็ยังไม่มี นี่แหละ ชีวิตคนเขียนบทละครทีวีไทย สุดๆค่ะ ขอบอก (ครูสอนมาว่า มึงก็ต้องก้มหน้าทำไปอย่างอ่อนน้อมถ่อมตน..ค่ะ ครู ถ่อมตัวกว่าหนูก็ต้องขุดรูอยู่ค่ะครู)

google translate:
Press send then it is the work to be used. I went to Austria... On 14 February. It has to do queue. And the final conclusion to knock the way. The need I will be in the scene .. and everything .. before. It must be sent today. It's really necessary. This is a great post. This is one of those nights. I will not sleep, I do not have the life to write a TV drama. (The teacher taught me that I have to bow to make me humble. The teacher humble than I have to dig in the teacher.)

ps. and i still can't understand. :confused12:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
google translate:
Press send then it is the work to be used. I went to Austria... On 14 February. It has to do queue. And the final conclusion to knock the way. The need I will be in the scene .. and everything .. before. It must be sent today. It's really necessary. This is a great post. This is one of those nights. I will not sleep, I do not have the life to write a TV drama. (The teacher taught me that I have to bow to make me humble. The teacher humble than I have to dig in the teacher.)

ps. and i still can't understand. :confused12:
me too that's why i asked help here :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i think in short the post is saying that the script writer finished the first queue and she send it and they gonna fly to austria on 14th February for the first filming scenes since it's still cold they need to hurry and catch the cave scene :D

bubba

Keep On Smiling
pleaaaase if someone can read this please can you help translate this it's from the script writer of this lakorn
Haha @Peace, you practically got it right. Good job.
Here's a rough translation na.
The script writer said that she just sent in the script. She had to send it today because it's the part that they have to film in Austria on February 14th, so they need to set up the queues and have a meeting to prepare the method of filming, gather all the equipments and cast involving in that part beforehand......

Horse riding practice.....

cr: peachstarlight,rodeohorseriding

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Haha @Peace, you practically got it right. Good job.
Here's a rough translation na.
The script writer said that she just sent in the script. She had to send it today because it's the part that they have to film in Austria on February 14th, so they need to set up the queues and have a meeting to prepare the method of filming, gather all the equipments and cast involving in that part beforehand......

Horse riding practice.....

cr: peachstarlight,rodeohorseriding
very kind of you to help translate it to us thank you :) appreciate

and i'm just sooooo sooooooo excited for kim's first lakorn filming this year :cheer::aaaaa::thumbup::thumbup: will look forward for the amazing views of filming in a beautiful place like austria