sarNie Adult
เผือกร้อนตอนบ่าย | เผือกกอง “ดั่งดวงหฤทัย” | 22-02-63 | Ch3Thailand
cr. Ch3Thailand

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Ost.ดั่งดวงหฤทัย ร้องสด by ครูน้ำมนต์ @งานเปิดตัวละคร

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
It seems this drama is coming very soon. Saw the promotion clip in JamesJi drama tonight.

Can't wait to see my beautiful princess Raksika!

Last edited:

S.J.M

sarNie Adult
this drama will air after tomorrow , first ep is this Thursday
Okay! but I wish for more promotion before they begin to air because I feel they are rushing and did not do much promo and marketing before they begin to air this.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Okay! but I wish for more promotion before they begin to air because I feel they are rushing and did not do much promo and marketing before they begin to air this.
sadly first time i see a lkaorn air in ch3 without posting their official soundtrack in the official soundtrack channel not sure why and the promotion for this one seems very weak so far
http://instagr.am/p/B9UL2DWl5Jo/

twister02

M♥K
Oh that's so cool. If Mew and Mark show for Friday-sunday slot too, it will be awesome to see all my favorite 3 dramas the same week.
MHIL is rumored to get the Mon-Tue slot and might air after DDH finishes so it's good to watch a Kim lakorn and then Mark. At least I can enjoy this year with lakorns of them not consecutively aired.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's not too bad so far the dit as expect very bad but it's not bad over all the beauty of kim is the strongest reason for me she look fairryyyy
1583419367743.png 1583419388088.png

and so royal

so far they didn't talk with each other

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is the worst thing in the lakorn as expected again the edit and the cg too fake :lol:
1583420786267.png

but the story is not bad all character is showed the writing i think is good it doesn't feel too boring so far it just the edit sometime ruin the feeling of the scene but i will wait for sub to comment further