❤️[CH3] Daai Daeng: (???) :: Poh Nattawut / Cris Horwang

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly this lakorn is kinda interesting. Im going to try next weeks episodes and decide if I’ll continue or not. I wouldn’t be surprised if this one had decent ratings cause it’s very drama filled and I noticed Thais enjoy that.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I liked the first episode!! Haha wow this is an AMAZING cast! I feel like I have to watch it cause I honestly like everyone in here. I love Joy R!! She’s good in here haha finally. I love when she plays good roles but she is so talented she can do both and her as the good girl after being bad is still convincing! Por looks so old haha I feel like Sinjai still looks young and he’s catching up to her and is not convincing as her son by looks lol. I like when Tanya and Chai are paired as a couple haha they’re gonna be so evil.

This lakorn feels like a mix of Act Art and Broadcast. Still can’t believe it’s Aoms production! Kudos to the team for putting together an amazinf cast haha they went all out.

I’m interested to see Kao as the son in here! A lot of drama still is going to happen.

I dislike Chinese style lakorn though. But I was okay with Kong Karm cause it had a mix haha but this one seems to be purely based of if Chinese theme and culture. I’m gonna still give it a try cause Sinjai is my fave older generation actress haha.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
So the mother doesn't like the daughter-in-law? Seems somewhat similar to Krong Karm but less of the whole
fighting back part. Seems pretty interesting to me and I am guessing Kao is the son of Poh and Cris...

Base off of this MV I might end up being teary seeing the relationship between Kao & Poh

CPY

GotomySin
So the mother doesn't like the daughter-in-law? Seems somewhat similar to Krong Karm but less of the whole
fighting back part. Seems pretty interesting to me and I am guessing Kao is the son of Poh and Cris...

Base off of this MV I might end up being teary seeing the relationship between Kao & Poh

No. Later Cris separated with Poh and remarried at Hong Kong. Poh married second time and Kao is the son with second wife. But I don't think Kao is his real son coz the second wife got affair with one of his worker.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
No. Later Cris separated with Poh and remarried at Hong Kong. Poh married second time and Kao is the son with second wife. But I don't think Kao is his real son coz the second wife got affair with one of his worker.
Omg interesting!!! Didn’t know this lol

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
wow, kao is all grown up now and he sings too didn't know!

checked the first episode cuz I didnt have anything good to watch but don't have any couples I'm interested in so will skip. I think Por is too old to be Nok's son lol and I hate controlling mother storyline like seriously some moms need to get a life.

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
No wonder the teasers shows Kao having an odd and sadish like relationship with Poh. Well I am definitely waiting for those scenes.
I am a sucker for family just wanting love type of deal.