❤️[CH3] BROKEN 2 (Master One) : Alex Theeradeth & Ja Jittapa

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I’m hoping part 2 is as good as part 2. I want to see Alek pair up with Matt in a comedy for Master One production!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I’m hoping part 2 is as good as part 2. I want to see Alek pair up with Matt in a comedy for Master One production!
Same I didn't intend to watch the first one but it was good... I'm hoping the kids from s1 will make a short appearance since ithink Ja and Alek both get married in s2.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I was suppose to watch the first part for the production, but never found enough interest. Haha.
If you have time, give it a try. I find the first one to be very different from your typical lakorns. I like that the focus on all the cast equally and every character are interesting. I fist thought it was some boring life lesson lakorn, but it turned out not. I like Ja, but not many likes her.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Same I didn't intend to watch the first one but it was good... I'm hoping the kids from s1 will make a short appearance since ithink Ja and Alek both get married in s2.
The kids from S1 must be all grown up now, but I also do hope they make a guest appearance in S2. Can’t wait to see this!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The kids from S1 must be all grown up now, but I also do hope they make a guest appearance in S2. Can’t wait to see this!
Yes they all have... the girl that was the jealous friend is pretty close to Ja. Literally follow Ja to Sydney while she was on her honeymoon with her husband.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes they all have... the girl that was the jealous friend is pretty close to Ja. Literally follow Ja to Sydney while she was on her honeymoon with her husband.
Really?? Close friend,eh? That’s too much to be following a friend when they’re on their honeymoon. Haha, that’s just odd to me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
If you have time, give it a try. I find the first one to be very different from your typical lakorns. I like that the focus on all the cast equally and every character are interesting. I fist thought it was some boring life lesson lakorn, but it turned out not. I like Ja, but not many likes her.
Yeah I like Ja too, don't know why not many like her.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
So excited past 2 is finally on its way! I really enjoyed past one. Out was a great break from the typical love triangle head aches.