❤️[Ch.One31] Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (Change2561) : Push Puttichai / Bifern Pimchanok/ Sam Yuranant

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone know the song that played on Episode 3 at interval 53:00?
Push seems to love his nephew so much. He is most definitely going to make out with her in the near future or probably worse, sleep with her, I wonder what his reaction would be if he finds out the truth. I would certainly need to be hospitalized if I were him, this is all so twisted.

Sam is so good at being creepy, he gives me the chills.

Also, Tangmo's face is really distracting, all that plastic surgery looks horrible.
I missed Sam being the praek but he's good in this creepy role too lol.

sarNie Adult
I like how Nira said she would be no different from the women her dad was cheating on her mom with. Seriously, don't go down that road.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Push seems to love his nephew so much. He is most definitely going to make out with her in the near future or probably worse, sleep with her, I wonder what his reaction would be if he finds out the truth. I would certainly need to be hospitalized if I were him, this is all so twisted.

Sam is so good at being creepy, he gives me the chills.

Also, Tangmo's face is really distracting, all that plastic surgery looks horrible.
I think he will be okay. I mean, he likes her for her inner beauty right? Hopefully.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Everytime the Doc. makes one of those tapes....all I'm thinking is..... stop leaving Nira"s secret around in multiple things....and make it so easy for the minion for the crazy shrew to steal.
On the other hand, i don't really know if he is saying anything revealing on those tapes...no subs.
Nira is so emotionally all over the place. I'm kind of scared for her. She is provoking some nasty people...I don't think she's strong enough to handle them yet.

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
I like this storyline but I wish the nang'ek was really a girl and not a tran. can't fully enjoy this because of that lol. in real life, no matter what they do they still have male features. I just can't accept it.

sarNie Adult
I like this storyline but I wish the nang'ek was really a girl and not a tran. can't fully enjoy this because of that lol. in real life, no matter what they do they still have male features. I just can't accept it.
People don't need to be accepted by anyone to be proud of who they are.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Episode 9 rating was 2.5.

http://instagr.am/p/BzuVnd2FbT7/
This hasn't gone down below 2.0 since Episode 3. I wonder if this will do a la Mia 2018 as this approaches the climax (late night drama with ratings rivalling the other major networks).

ETA: Holy guacamole! Actually Mia 2018 only hit 2.0 on Episode 13, and was unstoppable since then. So this Baifern drama is actually faring better at this point (even when compared to HJS). It's just a matter of whether this gets sustained at the very least.

Last edited:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
gosh, Tangmo's face is pretty plastic looking. it's very obvious she did something to it. she looks bad now. she was much better looking back then. it's hard to watch her close up scenes.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh thank god they didn't do it. The whole time I watched them I was like "Ni, don't do it, he's your uncle, I don't care if he's hot or just your uncle in-law, don't do it". Even their playful scenes together, he kind of treats her like a kid. It's like deep down he knows.
Man i was holding my breath shaking my head no too. I mean i have nothing against LBGTQ at all but I'm against them sleeping together until he knows the truth. I'm one who strongly strongly believe that both parties need to be willing and accepting of one another. After he finds out and he's ok with who she was and who she is now, I'll start bringing out my pom poms.

Push and Bifern's chemistry is off the chart!!

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I’m loving Push and Baifern’s chemistry but I just can’t help but feel bad for Push. He’s so infatuated with Baifern that I can’t imagine how he’ll feel when he finds out the truth. And Baifern’s character is just selfish doing this to Push. I’m glad there’s Aun’s character to knock some sense into her but looks like she’s tired of him and is leaving his house next episode.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile

This scene...oh man. She was so on point with the expressions of disgust. Fern killed it. And the expressions of concern and care on the Doc's face and the pain in his eyes for Nira convinced me completely to jump on this ship. I want this ship to happen so bad now....even though there was nothing sexual in his kiss....yet. He has already fallen in love with her.....he even revealed it almost in front of Chat....but then changed his words. I think the Doc might actually be perfect for Nira. But not right now. Right now Nira needs him more as a therapist than as a lover.

I have a question....does Bifern choose her own roles or does her manager or agents do it?
I have to say she has slowly and steadily built herself an impressive resume. Reminds me of Sammy of few years back.....doing all kinds of challenging roles.....pity her recent few dramas are all crap.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Being that they're mostly Onehd and GMM she probably got scripts sending to her left and right so more than likely she's choosing her scripts. He manager probably just handles her schedules now.

Bifern should have won for many roles already but unfortunately it's a popularity contest not skills.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Being that they're mostly Onehd and GMM she probably got scripts sending to her left and right so more than likely she's choosing her scripts. He manager probably just handles her schedules now.

Bifern should have won for many roles already but unfortunately it's a popularity contest not skills.
If the award shows are base off of skills, the popular ones don’t even stand a chance. Lol

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
I like seeing her in different roles and with different costars. She doesn't just do the same ol that sells by staying with the same "koojin", roles and storylines.

I'm not a big fan of this storyline unfortunately. I wish her character was more stronger and less whiny. The story could have been a lot better. I just want to see what happens in the end. Her fuel with Gypsy (spelling?) and camaraderie with the other transgender characters are the only things that interest me.

pikachu

sarNie Egg
This show is so good. I'm going to have to stop watching it and wait for the end to binge watch it when its all subbed- or at least wait a bit so I can watch a bunch of episodes togeher. This is exactly why I usually wait for stuff to finish before I start watching .

Baifern is such a good actress. I just want her to build a more solid fanbase because sadly popularity and not skills is the best way to make it. I'm slighly conflicted because I don't want her to have a koojin, but I also know that having one with the right actor could really push her even further. Still I hope she continues as she is without one.

Baifern has what I'd hoped Yaya and Kim's career would have looked like in terms of role variety and challenging aspects. Kim doesn't have that much variety but at least the overrall scripts she's choosing are good, while Yaya for me is loosing on both fronts which is funny considering she's by far the most awarded not just out of these 3 but out of this generation of younger actress. Same with Nadech. Its crazy cause they haven't had a hit lakorn in years (individually or separately), and even in Ch3 their ratings are not the top, yet they are able snatch best actor/ actress awards every year. Look at what a large, solid, dedicated fandom can do.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Kim needs to leave ch3 to get this type of roles.

I love that Bifern isnt scared of going outside of her comfort zone. I love that GMM and OneHD are doing lakorns that is outaide the norm. I mean sometime they're a little over the top but it challenges their stars.