❤️[Ch.One31] Bai Mai Tee Plid Plew (Change2561) : Push Puttichai / Bifern Pimchanok/ Sam Yuranant

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Fern is one of the luckiest actress to be a freelance yet get all these opportunities to play such diverse roles. She isn't afraid to shed her n'ek image for roles that would challenge her. Way to go. I probably tune in to see for a few episodes of how things goes. The teaser looks good. Sam...dang. talking about evil.

sarNie Adult
This drama has the potential to be a big hit. I just hope she doesn't get typecasted for very twisted, dark characters afterwards.

rae

sarNie Adult
Oh wow, for the longest time I thought Push and Baifern would be playing the same character, but it's actually that Baifern would fall in love with Push, lol. Also, it's a bit awkward how Sam, Push, and Tangmo don't age at all when Baifern's character goes from a kiddie to an adult, the same goes with their styling. Other than that, I'm interested, I like both Baifern and Push so it's nice to see them in channel one productions.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This drama has the potential to be a big hit. I just hope she doesn't get typecasted for very twisted, dark characters afterwards.
I highly doubt she will get typecasted. She has been given a few different roles already with GMM and ONE. Example, Jao Sao Met whatever with Dan and March lol. The dance lakorn she had with March. As dramatic as ONE/GMM series and lakorns can be, I feel that they enable stars to showcast their talent to the higher extent than if it were Channel 3 or 7. Look at Cee in Kaew Khon Lek. He has gone far beyond anything he has done with Channel 7 in just a few episodes!

CPY

GotomySin
When you got two ex pra-eks in a show LOL. I think from an interview Sam thought that Baifern was a real transgender initially. I will turn in for everyone except Push LOL

sarNie Adult
They on a roll. I really like the changes they've made to huajai sila, and I'm thinking I'll like this one.

Any idea why Bifern's character is so upset? I know they hated her for being "girly", but did they physically do something to her? If she's a woman now, then that little boy is no longer in their lives for some reason.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I cant continue my late night mon and tues. Hahahaha.. hahaha but we'll see how good this is after khun si and min leaves the screen.

sarNie Adult
I saw the latest trailers. So it seems like the people she hates has something to do with her mom dying. She also seem to have gone through an accident judging from the bandages. I'm not sure though. It also seems like she was ready to have a new life until she saw Push. I need more info. lol.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Anyone try the first episode? I like it haha but the scene where the mom gets into the accident was so under budget using CGI. It looked like a cartoon animation/Tesla dashboard presentation. I also don't understand the dildo scene? Why did Baifern stick it up herself when she wasn't even pleasuring herself?? Lol

Anyways Baifern is doing a great job. I like her deep voice as she's transitioning while being able to still emote well. Sam plays the homphobic asshole well. I really like the supportive mom and can see why Baifern is so hurt in the end. She has crazy flashbacks as she's traumatized. I feel kinda weird seeing her kiss her uncle although they're not biological. I just think because she looked like she was only 5 when they had their interaction early on, so I just get creeped out even though she's of age now haha.

Mo looks soooo bad in here. She's so bloated from all her surgery. She looks like Lil Kim... eh. I've always liked her in the past though and still enjoy her acting but it's just hard to look at her.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Anyone try the first episode? I like it haha but the scene where the mom gets into the accident was so under budget using CGI. It looked like a cartoon animation/Tesla dashboard presentation. I also don't understand the dildo scene? Why did Baifern stick it up herself when she wasn't even pleasuring herself?? Lol

Anyways Baifern is doing a great job. I like her deep voice as she's transitioning while being able to still emote well. Sam plays the homphobic asshole well. I really like the supportive mom and can see why Baifern is so hurt in the end. She has crazy flashbacks as she's traumatized. I feel kinda weird seeing her kiss her uncle although they're not biological. I just think because she looked like she was only 5 when they had their interaction early on, so I just get creeped out even though she's of age now haha.

Mo looks soooo bad in here. She's so bloated from all her surgery. She looks like Lil Kim... eh. I've always liked her in the past though and still enjoy her acting but it's just hard to look at her.
Because she was a guy, had a sex change and plastic surgery. I wasnt event paying attention to the whole episode. My heart still stuck in lalaland with hua jai sila

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Because she was a guy, had a sex change and plastic surgery. I wasnt event paying attention to the whole episode. My heart still stuck in lalaland with hua jai sila
Lol well I understand that it’s the whole plot of the lakorn LOOOL. Doesn’t really answer my question haahah

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Maybe the surgery was still pretty new and the sensation of it being stuck up her is too new for her body???? I'm guessing if I had a penis before and I got a surgery to flip it all inside out, it's gonna hurt in the beginning???? I dunno???

I'm skimming through this and as horrified as I am with this story, I can't stop watching the clips. Sam is legit scary, his acting is still so good after all these years.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Maybe the surgery was still pretty new and the sensation of it being stuck up her is too new for her body???? I'm guessing if I had a penis before and I got a surgery to flip it all inside out, it's gonna hurt in the beginning???? I dunno???

I'm skimming through this and as horrified as I am with this story, I can't stop watching the clips. Sam is legit scary, his acting is still so good after all these years.
Haha I think the same. But I felt like it was such a random scene to put in. I can see them putting it in later, so we can see maybe she has some sort of reasoning or she's so raeng that she does it just because she does it. But it was still early on, I don't think we needed that yet LOL. I'm kind of thinking she wants to revenge with her body, so maybe she does it so she can seduce others later on and it will normal for her body?? Lol.

I agree Sam is really good. Usually older gen actors that come back aren't as strong in acting as I remember they used to be.

sarNie Adult
I want the lead to be more raeng. Right now, she's a lot weaker than I expected or like. Maybe because her mom just passed away.

The current song is disappointing. They got an all-star cast, a promising storyline, but the execution is lacking so far.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol well I understand that it’s the whole plot of the lakorn LOOOL. Doesn’t really answer my question haahah
The glass are insert to keep the skin from regenerating and closed up. The length of the glass depends on the size of the original parts because that is how deep the channel is. There's also three different thickness to keep the channel from closing up. I read comments from other trans that they said it is extremely painful.

I got curious about the scene cus everyone was talking aboit it and went to watch it. Oh my lord, Fern is on another level with acting! Man Fern and Tor need a drama together.