❤️[Ch.One31] Aruna 2019 (sequel to Mia 2018) : Bee Namthip/ Organ Rasee/ Took Chanokwanan

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is a sequel to Mai 2018 the popularity drama that air last year staring Bee, Pong, Film and Marie.

I'm not sure if Film is in this sequel or not. Didn't see any news or photos of him at the workshop or on the poster.

Title: อรุณา 2019

Cr to: One31 IG

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sooo that is what it is....

I saw a clip of Bee and film filming something.

I hope they keep doing It well...girl power and keep the core personal and not create stupid drama.

I want a development of pra'nang and being a new generation relationship? Modern women? I want to see how she work as a family with her ex and how her new relationship is along with being a successful career women.

So pra'nang is married..? And a new family in the mix...

Attachments

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Saw the teaser

I know it's about independence women...but they don't have to be single/divorce and independence

Teaser said nk bff got cheated on. Not that it's not possible but I feel that after what Happen with nk and pong.... him at the witness of that craziness......makes no sense to me....

I enjoyed the 1st one.... not sure of this...nk moving on ...is her also finding love and happiness for herself....

She's like if he can't accept or wait....omg pk is soo patient & accepting...

Urg....I hate sequels....

Well see...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So I still have not watched the first season, did Bee's character not end up with Film in the first season? Because if she did, how could he not be in this?

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid

spanky

sarNie OldFart
So I just checked the cast list on mydramalist and it says he's only playing a supporting role in this season, rather than a main role :confused12:
He was "supporting " season 1 as well. He didn't show up until ep 8-9

The main roles are the girls. Everyone else is supporting.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 is good so far. Poor Film. Still have to wait but he's very understanding. His mom is such a good teacher to him. Perhaps that's why he is not rushing Aruna :))). Will be interesting...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Episode 1 is good so far. Poor Film. Still have to wait but he's very understanding. His mom is such a good teacher to him. Perhaps that's why he is not rushing Aruna :))). Will be interesting...

Boss is an awesome character. It was an appropriate way to handle it since her daughter is #1. I wish they had pong do a vdo chat with his kiddo but he is not on the guest list.

This is a short like mini series... I'll watch when all ep are finish the (6ep)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Boss is an awesome character. It was an appropriate way to handle it since her daughter is #1. I wish they had pong do a vdo chat with his kiddo but he is not on the guest list.

This is a short like mini series... I'll watch when all ep are finish the (6ep)
wow, really that short? right, she is #1.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
How is this so far?
I haven't started it yet...but it is the same writer and team....so I think they'll give a good storyline about the new era of what a "family" consist of...not just a nuclear family.....but a single parent...a blended family...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched it...but didn't fully engage myself in it....

The writer is great in addressing the issues with a blended family.

I also like how they address some of the issues a women has after giving birth...the hormone imbalance and such.

This is such a great source that address the issues in a modern society for a working women, parents, single mom/dad, the children with divorced parents and finding and accepting love again and sacrifices we need to make as an individual, friendship, support and comradery

I applaud this writer....

I'm glad it had a HEA : )