❤️[Ch.7] Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (Dida Video) : Ko Vasin/ Pinkployy Paparwadee

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
I'm enjoying the storyline. I actually can't wait to tune for the next episode. At least this makes me tune in. Unlike HJS when he slept with the sis I kinda lost it
Yes I can’t wait also , I’m so glad they doing m-f , I’m trying to be open minded since I love the storyline! The newbies are doing okay so far! I wanna see how they do once the story progresses and it’s gets more serious, emotional scenes how they do with those scenes. Pray they don’t kill this drama for me lol!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yall said this looks like a (or should be) an evening lakorn....turns out it is, airing Mon-Fri. The ratings are good tho! increasing each ep. beating some of ch3's prime time lakorn!....Anyways...I hope they put PinkPloy's hair down more then her having it up. I Can't wait!! I actually like her tomboyish simple wardrobes lol

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Yall said this looks like a (or should be) an evening lakorn....turns out it is, airing Mon-Fri. The ratings are good tho! increasing each ep. beating some of ch3's prime time lakorn!....Anyways...I hope they put PinkPloy's hair down more then her having it up. I Can't wait!! I actually like her tomboyish simple wardrobes lol
She looks so pretty with hair down :).

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
There's 7 episodes already and I'm loving it! Can't wait until she moves in! I've been watching during working hours and it was definitely worth it. The mother is awesome in here too...

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Can't wait for tomorrow's episode... Second kiss is around the corner... (I think)... But I'm sure it is, he was so mad that he even said the if she was a man, he'd punch her... I guess, instead of punches for the insult, it's got to be a kiss!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Their first kiss (the kind of kiss every thai lakorn should be like, not angle kisses) was so so :aaaaa::nut: and the way he touched her lips afterwards too was dam :risas3:! ...He's so harsh to her! Cant wait to see him fall for her!!! But yeah I'm enjoying this so far. At first I didn't see the chemistry between them, but now I do lol pinkploy has like deep beauty. She's not appealing at first glance, but the more you watch her, the prettier she gets...my opinion. Lol

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I agree! Im enjoying this lakorn for what it is. Wasnt expecting award worthy acting nor was i going to compare because i thought the first version was better than Kwan/Oil's anyways. I love the first and loved the second so I'll like this one too. I just love the overall storyline and it seems like they'll keep it the same.

However i have to admit that the background sounds are hella annoying though lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched episode 5 and since this is an evening lakorn I am enjoying a bit more. The acting needs a bit of brushing but for the plot I tend to overlook lol. I want to see the jealous part though cause there's plenty in this lakorn. I don't think the n'ek has that conventional beauty about her. But whatever, the 2 match like he's no better looking than her. I like the mom and when she was the n'ek in here, I thought she was so spunky and pretty.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Their first kiss (the kind of kiss every thai lakorn should be like, not angle kisses) was so so :aaaaa::nut: and the way he touched her lips afterwards too was dam :risas3:! ...He's so harsh to her! Cant wait to see him fall for her!!! But yeah I'm enjoying this so far. At first I didn't see the chemistry between them, but now I do lol pinkploy has like deep beauty. She's not appealing at first glance, but the more you watch her, the prettier she gets...my opinion. Lol
I think it too haha

Prakcion

sarNie Egg
I just hope this version they can put more romance. I really liked the story, but I was kind of annoyed that we did not get so much romance, and I really do not know the reasons why they loved each other, and besides the "baby" factor, I did not like the way they ending together, it looked a lot like she just end with him because of the baby. I really want they developped more this and give us more romantic scenes. Overall, I think this version looks "fine" untill now.

Misskwm

sarNie Egg
Enjoying this drama so far ! I can’t wait until the wedding & she moves in !! Praying they add more romance. So we can see how both are falling in love ❤❤❤ I feel like this storyline will always be my fav!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Enjoying this drama so far ! I can’t wait until the wedding & she moves in !! Praying they add more romance. So we can see how both are falling in love ❤❤❤ I feel like this storyline will always be my fav!
Yes, me too. Definitely can't wait until she moves in and kick a$$... And, finally the older sister grew some backbone and stood up for her sister and herself. Now, it's the older sister that wants her to marry him... I think the wedding scene should be tomorrow, can't wait...

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I dont think nek is pretty though some angles shes pretty cute.