❤️[Ch.7] Khing Kor Rar Khar Kor Rang (Dida Video) : Ko Vasin/ Pinkployy Paparwadee

meenia

sarNie Adult
Am i the only one who feels this lakorn was rushed. LOL. Like when did the romance ever started with this couple. I guess i must have missed it while binge watching this in two days. I seriously don't know how they fall in love. I mean they where talking about divorce up to the point when he found out she's pregnant then did a 180 and started to like her. I"m like what happen..... Wish we would have gotten a more detail of their romance...

I guess i must have been away on watching Thai lakorn that i've been rusty. LOL.

Makes me want to go watch Mia Jem Pen, lol They should do a remake of that one.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Am i the only one who feels this lakorn was rushed. LOL. Like when did the romance ever started with this couple. I guess i must have missed it while binge watching this in two days. I seriously don't know how they fall in love. I mean they where talking about divorce up to the point when he found out she's pregnant then did a 180 and started to like her. I"m like what happen..... Wish we would have gotten a more detail of their romance...

I guess i must have been away on watching Thai lakorn that i've been rusty. LOL.

Makes me want to go watch Mia Jem Pen, lol They should do a remake of that one.
I agree too! I feel that the end was extremely rushed. Like the last episode, the main guy just made a 360 degree trust. Like, where is the snooping and finding out the truth that your wife could be telling the truth. Another odd thing is that every scene when the main guy is in his office, he does not appear to be working but sitting on the couch knowing that someone is coming in and playing games on his phone in waiting... LOL. BUT, overall I still love and enjoy it regardless of its flaws because I love the storyline.