❤️ AsianFuse's Wiki!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Oh...according to this pantip's thread.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...4/A6486124.html

An avid fan of Shakrit confirmed his birthdate as 25 June 2521 (1978). She mentioned the interview with Kob and Kob called Shakrit "P" then Shakrit nagged her that he's only 1 month older. Shakrit and Kob were born on the same year!! His face advances his age....hahahaha. XDDD
yeah i'm agreed with that because i remembered that chakrit said that he's only one month older than kob. So i'm pretty sure that his birthdate is as 25 June 1978.

by the way, i had make the change to his birthdate, but if anyone else disagree, then feel free to change it. i also did add all of (almost) his lakorns in the drama section because i had watched most of it.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg the wiki page is so awesome! i don't even know half the actors/actresses names but thanks to you all it has helped me match faces!

I never knew that Puri & Ann Alicia are going out! :eek: :eek: shocker!
i'm going to help out in the wiki too ^_^ ... as soon as i figure out who's page i wanna do. hehe.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
double thread:
delete this one:Namfon Kullanant Preeyawat
don't delete this:Kullanat Preeyawat

noungning

Heartless
double thread:
delete this one:Namfon Kullanant Preeyawat
don't delete this:Kullanat Preeyawat
ok will do, thanks! :D and i've added her nick to the one u said not to delete so it has her nick. so don't worry if u think i've deleted the wrong one ;)

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i wonder how do i upload some images onto the star pages please? because i couldn't see any button for browsing the image.

eMAewhY

sarNie Hatchling
this is AWESOME!!!

i've got tons of summaries to add that I have collected over the years!!! but i'll do that when i have time to look over the tutorials first so i do them correctly!!!

noungning

Heartless
oh great eheh... which means i should keep up with the tutorials, but i've been busy lately so i haven't been working on wiki at all! :p

tg10

sarNie Egg
Hey, can someone please correct Ice's name... it's Sarunyu NOT Saruyu... there's an 'n' in there. Thanks!

Amy

Sarnie Royalty
just notic PiyatidaWoramusik (Pok) missing space Bar and by the way the upload file is down right not just me. :p

noungning

Heartless
i edited a few profiles on there either last yr. or 2 yrs. ago. i forgot my username on there.
ur username and password is the same as sarnworld

sorry i've been busy so i haven't been working on this for ages... need to get back to it. and i've fixed the format for pok thanks :D