❤️ AsianFuse's Wiki!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Right now I'm working on Ann Alicha, Leh Ratree, and Pepper aka Korrusud I'll post the link when I'm done ^__^

Edit: I'm taking a break for right now lol; so I'll finish it up a little later :p yawns'

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am still busy writing my fanfic, so I won't be contributing until later. Keep up the good work!

sarN

sarNie Granny
sooo true hahaha i love jamleuy rak but there so much about the lakorn that i don't know where to start !! i'll get lost in the jungle and have a fever .

noungning

Heartless
omg... come on... i'm the only active mod there... so don't make the work load too hard on me lol.

fun4fun, no excuses!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
how come the lakorn seciton isn't working darn . i guess i work on it when darivl fix it

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg... come on... i'm the only active mod there... so don't make the work load too hard on me lol.

fun4fun, no excuses!!
Fine you win, lol> First I will be working on my page. LOL> It's going to be an autobiography. LOL>> I am just kidding but yeah that is a start.

noungning

Heartless
i was planning to pin after a few weeks because ppl overlook pinned threads... ummm sorry to say tina, ur page will get deleted. because it's Full Name (Nickname)... follow the simple guides lol! :p well and the duplications are probably because some goes by Nick name first, but i think it'd be better to go oby real names... and nick names in parenthases.... but i'll do it in a bit because i'm lazy ATM.

noungning

Heartless
ah another thing.. Please don't use stamped copyright pictures as the main picture!!!! like if you have those pictures down the bottom, it'd be ok... but I don't wanna have problems with ppl who sees their pictures come and delete the stuff... or try to sue sarn lol...

if u wanna use and credit them please use them down below, but the main pictures on the side... please avoid!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
i was planning to pin after a few weeks because ppl overlook pinned threads... ummm sorry to say tina, ur page will get deleted. because it's Full Name (Nickname)... follow the simple guides lol! :p well and the duplications are probably because some goes by Nick name first, but i think it'd be better to go oby real names... and nick names in parenthases.... but i'll do it in a bit because i'm lazy ATM.

lol s'all good, but your gonna copy and paste the infor right? I'm not gonna redo umm is lazy too TT.TT LOL; and I didn't even create the second page I didn't evne know how it happened :huh: serious LOL

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ah another thing.. Please don't use stamped copyright pictures as the main picture!!!! like if you have those pictures down the bottom, it'd be ok... but I don't wanna have problems with ppl who sees their pictures come and delete the stuff... or try to sue sarn lol...

if u wanna use and credit them please use them down below, but the main pictures on the side... please avoid!

That was so not me :ph34r: