❤️[Amarin34] Samee See Thong (Change2561): Num Sornram / Nus Nussaba / Fluke Krekpon / Katreeya English

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I need to see more empowering women scenes....I only see shrew women.......I hate how they yell and bitch at the side chick....I hate girls fighting over the trashy guys

The teaser doesn't show it

The ost make it seems empowering...

I will cry for the last time....

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Num looks so bad, he looks 10 years older than his actual age.

Fluke's acting is terrible in this.

I didn't know Ploy came back to acting.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Num looks so bad, he looks 10 years older than his actual age.

Fluke's acting is terrible in this.

I didn't know Ploy came back to acting.
He has not aged well....it been declined for awhile now....

Ploy C? I thought it looked like her....

I wish I saw more empowerment of women scenes

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Whatever happened to Num? Kat still pretty. Everytime I see her she always reminds me of her lakorn with Johnny.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Whatever happened to Num? Kate still pretty. Everytime I see her she always reminds me of her lakorn with Johnny.

I felt num has been declining for awhile now....

I like her lakorns..
I found some on YouTube

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I felt num has been declining for awhile now....

I like her lakorns..
I found some on YouTube
He was super cute in with his lakorn with Kob. Hungfa, my goodness. Did they ever remake that lakorn? I understand people getting old but he just doesn't look old he looks warned out as well. Celebrities has money to stay younger than regular folks but when I see them aged rapidly then us ordinary people, it makes me wonder.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He was super cute in with his lakorn with Kob. Hungfa, my goodness. Did they ever remake that lakorn? I understand people getting old but he just doesn't look old he looks warned out as well. Celebrities has money to stay younger than regular folks but when I see them aged rapidly then us ordinary people, it makes me wonder.
Drugs? Lol he is s smoker to....newer celebrity takes care of themselves more....guys do facial etc...

meenia

sarNie Adult
that was a intense first episode. I would have divorce long time ago but guess women have that side where they don't want society to talk. LOL. However i do love the casts. Nice to see some older generation. Love all their lakorns back then since i grew up watching thems. Num was my favorite at one point in life. heheh. Just surprise Joy R isn't in this one. LOL.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Nielsen TV ratings (from @noomayadrama's Twitter page)

7/13 - 0.7
7/14 - 0.8
7/20 - 0.7
7/21 - 0.8
7/27 - 0.9
7/28 - 0.7

Looks like these are decent ratings, considering Amarin channel isn't really known for its dramas. (Thais, correct me if I'm wrong here.)

meenia

sarNie Adult
i hate the husbands, i hope the wives ends up divorcing them all. Like the ladies are what they are because of the dame guys. But to be honest out of the 3 guys i hated Num the most. He's such an A$$. The way he acts like he's all perfect but he has so respect for his wife. She's more his servant than a wife.

I think it's about time the girls do something about their playboy, cheating, narcissistic husbands. It's time for them to stop crying for their lowlife husbands and kids. Oh man talk about the kids, wow. Wow they are on another level also but i know it's because of their parents.

This is why i'm not married, there's really husbands out there like them. No wonder the wife goes crazy. That's why i think its important to love oneself. If i'm not happy, then i just let go. Guess this is why i'm so picky when it comes to guys and i'm still single.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I have not watch this ....but I need the ladies to stand up and dominate like independence womens.

I love mia 2018 because they show growth and her dominance as a independence women. She never went after the mia noi....but when she came at her she fought back....even when shit hits the fan...she was strong yet compassionate.

I need these ladies to do something like that. I saw the preview and was just hoping they preview the growth instead of screaming and fighting over the husbands...

tinav

sarNie Egg
I find Num the most attractive out of the 3, I think their couple is the most interesting because it's actually very real life. Also for his age I think he's very good looking and tall and lean haha