❤️[Amarin] The Folly of Human Ambition (Change2561): Yui Chiranan / Ohm Atshar / Namtan Chalita / Nhing Nirut

sarNie Adult
This is the 2nd time Change has paired up Boy & Aimee. Someone over there must ship them lol. But Boy is happily married with a successful Youtube channel.

sarNie Adult
I watched ep 1 & 2. Looks like the old guy enjoys messing with the fake happy rich folks. It was degrading how he made Boy wait for his wife while she was sleeping with another man.

Yui is gonna end up losing everything if he manages to bring her and Willy down to Boy & Aimee's level. Aimee has pretty much already lost everything, so possibly her only satisfaction now is to bring Yui down with her.

Rome may possibly have a happy ending with Yui's niece.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the 2nd time Change has paired up Boy & Aimee. Someone over there must ship them lol. But Boy is happily married with a successful Youtube channel.
Read somewhere that this could be Aimee's last drama. (I was relying on Google Translate so I'm not sure if it's supposed to mean that way.)

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched ep 1 & 2. Looks like the old guy enjoys messing with the fake happy rich folks. It was degrading how he made Boy wait for his wife while she was sleeping with another man.

Yui is gonna end up losing everything if he manages to bring her and Willy down to Boy & Aimee's level. Aimee has pretty much already lost everything, so possibly her only satisfaction now is to bring Yui down with her.

Rome may possibly have a happy ending with Yui's niece.
Might check this out once English subs are available somewhere. I'm intrigued with this drama mainly by the power play involved here (as well as the veteran cast), even if I have to dive into some messy infidelity stuff.

"Ley Luang" is also a nice drama, but it's tad too long for an episode. I can't finish in one sitting haha.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m of course watching this lol. Very raeng and kinda fun to watch.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
One full episode in and I look forward to follow Rome and Namtan's characters here. Hopefully they remain uncorrupted by the lust for power around them. But LOL at Rome doling out cash for damage control.

I'm thoroughly amused in a twisted sense in seeing the power play amongst the characters here. I have yet to see Nhing's role (so far they refer to him as Him), but he gotta be the sinister power that binds them all. Hhaa!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I’m actually watching this too and just got caught up haha. Everyone is doing a good job and the way it’s setup storyline wise is trashy but yet classy. Idk how to explain it haha but I like it! It has a diff feel to it. I like all the outfits and the setup too everyone looks amazing!