❤️⚠️ Lakorn Status Updates⚠️❤️

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sometimes I get messages asking to move or pin threads, and I'm sure sometimes other moderators get these Pm's as well. To be more efficient so we don't have to wait for one mod to read their pm's this thread is for reporting lakorns that have ended and needed to be moved to old lakorn, lakorns that need to be pinned, lakorns that need title edits, cast edits, merge, and etc. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Plub plerng see chompoo should be pinned. It aired from today
Tang Parn Kammathep ended yesterday. Thank you :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Not sure where to ask this question... seems like this is an okay spot... I was wondering which lakorn comes after Sao Noi Soi Rojana? I don't see that anything aired after it... If anyone knows please share! Thanks.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
x0unerthanlater said:
Not sure where to ask this question... seems like this is an okay spot... I was wondering which lakorn comes after Sao Noi Soi Rojana? I don't see that anything aired after it... If anyone knows please share! Thanks.
I don't think anything aired after it. I think they bumped weekend evening lakorn Khoei Yai Sapai Lek to air everyday instead of just weekends. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I don't think anything aired after it. I think they bumped weekend evening lakorn Khoei Yai Sapai Lek to air everyday instead of just weekends. 
Oh okay. That makes sense. I was waiting for a new lakorn lol Thanks!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Mia Luang is going to be remade by Kantana Evolution at Ch.3. Can admins move it from the unconfirmed section to new lakorns? Thank you. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Fai lang fai was in 2016 old lakorn section. Idk who moved it to 2015 magazine section. Can you change it please

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Can Mia Luang's production be changed from Kantana Evolution to D One TV? It's one of their branch productions. Thank you.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just a heads up. Sorry I Love You will be airing soon, next month if I'm not mistaken. Only a week and a half to go.