⚠️Christmas Gifts for everyone . Season greeting members . Dead line 02/18⚠️

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Such a nice present from one of our fellow members of AF. The Leader of Pervert club. Honestly, I have never received a sincere Christmas gift from anyone before, not even my family. I would honestly love to receive something from you. Curious as to what it could be, I'll PM you.

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
Haha, it's really generous of you @sarN ! But, I live in France, it will be expensive to ship it ^^ Keep your money to buy some nice gifts for you and your relative! I wish you a Merry Chrismas for you and your family! ;)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow
Helloooooo ladies , I would like to give everyone that reply to this post a Christmas gift this year . As for myself , I been a very bad little girl , Mr. Santa Claus not coming to my house on Christmas night , he would know it's a man trap :risas3: . Good lord , I have a history of chasing young men too :p. Anywho , I honestly want to send out these gifts to all ya ladies for making this forum active and entertaining . Dead line 12/18 . I need a week to mail out the package , PM me with the following infor .

1) address
2) color choice of <Pick one > blue , red , black , white , purple , pink and green
3) <Pick one > your nationality OR Chinese zodiac/America horoscope animals / sign

Hello ! That is so kind of you ! Hopefully I am not too late !

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
this is so fun, I'm too late for this darn. but I do love gifting and send snail mail to pals. is there any threads like that on the forum?

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's not to late , pm me ur infor . The company send me the wrong size , I have to reorder LOL , it just came this morning and I have plenty left .

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
It's not to late , pm me ur infor . The company send me the wrong size , I have to reorder LOL , it just came this morning and I have plenty left .
I just sent the message, thanks girl.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Itz ok if i missed the fun...just want to wish my sis, sarn, all the joy and blessings that God or Buddha or whoever can bring. My girl has always and will always have a genuine heart of gold! Merry xxx-mas, sarn-baby!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Itz ok if i missed the fun...just want to wish my sis, sarn, all the joy and blessings that God or Buddha or whoever can bring. My girl has always and will always have a genuine heart of gold! Merry xxx-mas, sarn-baby!!!
It's not to late lol , send me ur infor.

sarN

sarNie Granny
UPS was back up nationwide , result in delay of my order , the company send me the wrong size and when I finally receive my order , they left out the color I wanted . Rat. LOL. That's why it's not to late to send me ya infor . I'm try to finish the remaining gift today . Some member should receive it this week while the rest Monday at most :)