⚠️Christmas Gifts for everyone . Season greeting members . Dead line 02/18⚠️

Discussion in 'Thai' started by sarN, Dec 13, 2017.

1. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

Helloooooo ladies , I would like to give everyone that reply to this post a Christmas gift this year . As for myself , I been a very bad little girl , Mr. Santa Claus not coming to my house on Christmas night , he would know it's a man trap :risas3: . Good lord , I have a history of chasing young men too :p. Anywho , I honestly want to send out these gifts to all ya ladies for making this forum active and entertaining . Dead line 12/18 . I need a week to mail out the package , PM me with the following infor .

1) address
    2) color choice of <Pick one > blue , red , black , white , purple , pink and green
    3) <Pick one > your nationality OR Chinese zodiac/America horoscope animals / sign

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
    72701, Koy123, mayag and 2 others like this.
  2. 040156

040156 sarNie Adult

That's so sweet of you @sarN , oh great leader of the pervert club hahaha. I would love to get a gift from you, but I'm all the way in the Philippines! It would be expensive to mail! :sad6: I would wish for you to buy something nice for yourself (hmmmmm maybe sexy underwear? :naughty2:) instead! Merry Christmas! And thank you for always being here for us in the forums!

sarN likes this.
  3. Kay123

Kay123 sarNie Oldmaid

This is such a kind guesture and very sweet of you @sarN to be thinking of us members here at Sarnworld. Like @040156 I too live very far, so just like @040156 i wish for you to buy something nice for yourself and I wish you and your family a Merry Xmas xoxo

Thookatha and sarN like this.
  4. saobomp

saobomp sarNie Adult

you're too kind lady! :))))

Thookatha, 72701 and sarN like this.
  5. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

I can send it to Philippines , pm me the address, I had send package to Iraq, Africa , Mar and Pluto before. You be alright @040156 @Kay123

Thookatha, Bieluvr and mayag like this.
  6. AnnTfan

AnnTfan sarNie Oldmaid

What the heck! This is seriously so sweet!!

7. missstaceythao

missstaceythao sarNie Adult

Our Leader of the Pervert Club is too generous! You're too kind! :angel10:

8. Katelyn

Katelyn sarNie Oldmaid

Awww, you are so thoughtful! Wishing you happy holidays filled with joy and peace!!

9. VILLNAN

VILLNAN ♥ Adore ToomVill Only♥

Aweee you are so sweet @sarN ... Merry Christmaste everyone!

10. maimyang

maimyang ur lovely, like a firework show.♡

Aw, thanks so much @sarN! LOL I'll pray that Santa makes your wishes come true~ that he'll send you a good man..or good men lol just kidding. thanks again!<3

Thookatha, mayag and sarN like this.
  11. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Aw you are so sweet for doing this! Merry Christmas to you, may all your wishes come true :icon12:

12. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

Ladies, pm me ur infor . I need to put in the order by 12/18 . Give me a week to mail out before chirstmas .

Thookatha likes this.
  13. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

Ok, I did some change for

3) <Pick one > your nationality OR Chinese zodiac/America horoscope animals / sign

Thookatha and 72701 like this.
  14. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Thank you @sarN! Very sweet of you! May the holidays bring you a man soon!!

15. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

Come ladies , pm me with your infor, I mail out 6 gifts today , many more left, ya' won't broke me, only young man can do that LOL

Thookatha likes this.
  16. mongstaness

mongstaness sarNie Adult

only to the ladies? what about the gents? lol.

17. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

If there any guys in this forum , for sure we had chase them away already haha , actually there one active guy though @CTR

Thookatha likes this.
  18. mongstaness

mongstaness sarNie Adult

lol. i'm still here. not as active as before, but occasionally. i can't believe it's been 11years since i've joined. i'm curious about your gifts, so i'll pm you.

Thookatha likes this.
  19. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

Well, all I can say is , I put my thought and time into it , base on ya infor from #3 , its all difference and unique . Hurry and pm if ya curious what it is!! Only 2 days left

Thookatha likes this.
  20. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Thanks so much for doing this sarN! I love receiving packages & can’t wait to see this gift.

Thookatha and sarN like this.