⚠️Christmas Gifts for everyone . Season greeting members . Dead line 02/18⚠️

sarN

sarNie Granny
Helloooooo ladies , I would like to give everyone that reply to this post a Christmas gift this year . As for myself , I been a very bad little girl , Mr. Santa Claus not coming to my house on Christmas night , he would know it's a man trap :risas3: . Good lord , I have a history of chasing young men too :p. Anywho , I honestly want to send out these gifts to all ya ladies for making this forum active and entertaining . Dead line 12/18 . I need a week to mail out the package , PM me with the following infor .

1) address
2) color choice of <Pick one > blue , red , black , white , purple , pink and green
3) <Pick one > your nationality OR Chinese zodiac/America horoscope animals / sign

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
That's so sweet of you @sarN , oh great leader of the pervert club hahaha. I would love to get a gift from you, but I'm all the way in the Philippines! It would be expensive to mail! :sad6: I would wish for you to buy something nice for yourself (hmmmmm maybe sexy underwear? :naughty2:) instead! Merry Christmas! And thank you for always being here for us in the forums!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
This is such a kind guesture and very sweet of you @sarN to be thinking of us members here at Sarnworld. Like @040156 I too live very far, so just like @040156 i wish for you to buy something nice for yourself and I wish you and your family a Merry Xmas xoxo

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ladies, pm me ur infor . I need to put in the order by 12/18 . Give me a week to mail out before chirstmas .

sarN

sarNie Granny
Come ladies , pm me with your infor, I mail out 6 gifts today , many more left, ya' won't broke me, only young man can do that LOL

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
If there any guys in this forum , for sure we had chase them away already haha , actually there one active guy though @CTR
lol. i'm still here. not as active as before, but occasionally. i can't believe it's been 11years since i've joined. i'm curious about your gifts, so i'll pm you.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, all I can say is , I put my thought and time into it , base on ya infor from #3 , its all difference and unique . Hurry and pm if ya curious what it is!! Only 2 days left