STILL waiting for this couple to act together.. James+Mai
:icon12::love:

Credit luck_na pics and videos

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Kan+Mai
This scene from Nang Chada made me :sad6:

I don’t think it was in the script for Mai to cry ,, but she did! Kan is so good.

((Sorry if translation is a bit off))

Credit video to Channel 7

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
In 2013, Mai Davika stars in Bie Sukrit’s music video Rawung Kon Gumlung Ngao, translated as Be Careful of Lonely People :love:

Credit video GMM Grammy, credit lyrics translation to deungdutjai!

ella0411

sarNie Adult
STILL waiting for this couple to act together.. James+Mai
:icon12::love:

Credit luck_na pics and videos
Not a fan of James Ji but THEY LOOK SOOOO HOT! I like how she's also touchy with JJ in their shoot. CH3 needs to pair Mai with hot guys and with good storyline. She did better, IMO, in her old lakorns in ch7 than her recent ones in ch3. She can do better. I like how expressive her eyes are. That's what made me a fan of hers.

She actually looked good with Mark, James Ji and Nine. I wanna see her with Great and other ch3 guys coz she only worked with Mario & Tik and she's stuck with Ter now.

Kan+Mai
This scene from Nang Chada made me :sad6:

I don’t think it was in the script for Mai to cry ,, but she did! Kan is so good.

((Sorry if translation is a bit off))

Credit video to Channel 7
Kan and Mai did so great in ep13! Their scenes at the beach and when Kan left her in their house. They made me cry. They both cried well and the emotions were really good! Kan is Mai's best pra ek. I wanna see these two again.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I remember I used to listen to this song back in the dayssss:
Dao ((Stars)) by Kristin

Well, Davika covers it in a concert in 2015.. I believe it’s called the GTH Startheque Concert? She sings alongside Mario but I only got the part with Davika. The quality isn’t the best — fancam!:)

“”Because I just told him I love him..””

Credit captured video to peraya v. YT and translations go to deungdutjai :icon12: