→ Mai D.

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Here we can show our love for the actress/model Mai Davika Hoorne. I will start posting favorite pictures, GIFs, IG clips, of Davika ➡ that make me smile, laugh, or just make me love this girl!! Please ya'll are welcome to join me in posting! :):)

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
"I've got nothing to do today but smile." :thumbup:

This is perhaps my all-time favorite photo of Mai. It was at an awards event in 2016. Those eyes!:D

Credit mollymphoto IG

P

PrincessKarina

I also like how she can speak decent English so we can conversate with her! :pancarta:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
She’s cute but what do you think of her acting skills? @maimyang :thumbup:
Hi, @PrincessKarina!! ;) To be honest, I’m a fan and adore her but not to the point where I watch every lakorn and movie Mai plays in! If I don’t like the storyline, or I’m not into the actor, or Mai’s character, I refuse to watch ! :( I’ve seen her in Pee Mak, Nang Chada, Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (I didn’t finish cuz I COULD NOT stand her character, sadly), started Roy Lae Sanae Luang but haven’t finished, bits of Plerng Naree. I’ve also seen her act in music videos, and feel she can improve but I LOVE HER, flaws and all;) I just have that Connection with her, can’t explain it! Like I just ‘get her’. Cant help but just love the girl! :p

P

PrincessKarina

Hi, @PrincessKarina!! ;) To be honest, I’m a fan and adore her but not to the point where I watch every lakorn and movie Mai plays in! If I don’t like the storyline, or I’m not into the actor, or Mai’s character, I refuse to watch ! :( I’ve seen her in Pee Mak, Nang Chada, Kularb Rai Kong Naai Tawan (I didn’t finish cuz I COULD NOT stand her character, sadly), started Roy Lae Sanae Luang but haven’t finished, bits of Plerng Naree. I’ve also seen her act in music videos, and feel she can improve but I LOVE HER, flaws and all;) I just have that Connection with her, can’t explain it! Like I just ‘get her’. Cant help but just love the girl! :p
Hi girl! I have only finished Pee Mak because I am a Mario lover! Lol. She did pretty good in there. She’s cute but I’m not sold or crazy about her yet. I’m open minded so I will continue to check her out. Maybe she’ll change my mind one day! ;):thumbup:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Just missing Davika :)

She seems to be loving her short hair!

Credit davikah IG

Last edited:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Welcome to the thread, @AnnTfan and @ella0411! Thanks for commenting! :) I don’t understand Thai but will do my best to provide updates on Mai from time to time! Or will post random favorite photos of Mai! Please feel free to join! Have a lovely day, ladies! :):icon12:

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨

Davika playing the ukulele .. can you guess which American song this is that she is playing?:cheer:

I’m Yours by Jason Marz

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I wouldn’t mind seeing Mai act with James! They’ve had photo shoots taken together before and look like they have good chemistry. :) Please forgive if the gifs are a bit blurry and too staticky :crybaby2:

Credit luckna

HNA0

☀️
I wouldn’t mind seeing Mai act with James! They’ve had photo shoots taken together before and look like they have good chemistry. :) Please forgive if the gifs are a bit blurry and too staticky :crybaby2:

Credit luckna
That would be interesting. Hopefully it will be true sometime in the future.

YadechTaemint

Magnet Couple
Uuugggghh Mai looks so good with short hair it makes me want to cry :love::love: I used to be crazy about her years ago when I first started watching lakorns but my interest kinda died off but it's now slowly coming back.