รัก-Ruk-Updated: End :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know I have other ff to write, but this will just be a short story in between because I was inspired by a song, haha.

Part 1:

The feelings of love vary between people. Though I may have not experienced it before, but I have my own little idea of what it may feel like. When that person looks over at you and you feel like there’s nothing else you would rather do other than stare deeply into those beautiful eyes of his. When every single little thing he does catches your eye, when you think he looks cute picking his nose. Ha-ha, blushing like a dorky little kid when he smiles to you, or feeling hurt when he totally ignores you…
                                “Mint ka,”
When someone calls your name and you do not care to listen because you’d rather keep your eye contact just so you won’t lose your chance if he does ever show some affection toward you…
                                “Mint ka,”
When you never want to turn away because you’re afraid of not getting another moment of eye contact with him…
                                “Mint!”
I jumped, turning toward my annoying “fantasy of the moment” ruining friend.
                                “Ka?” I replied, cheeks turning red.
                                “Are you still daydreaming about P’ Nadech?”
                                “Bah.”
I can feel my cheeks burning with the mention of his name, my heart fluttering with butterflies, just like that.
                                “What do you want Yaya?” I asked.
                                “I asked if you want to go out.” Yaya replied.
                                “Out to where?” I wondered, turning back to look for Nadech, but he was nowhere in sight.
Yaya smiled, already knowing my intentions of looking around.
                                “Going out, but so sad not with your P’ Nadech na.”
I blushed even more turning to look at her.
                                “Out to where?” I asked.
                                “To eat lunch, hey can’t you get Nadech out of your head even one second to listen to me?” Yaya said, “I don’t get what’s going around these days, is it the love bug?”
I smiled and replied,
                                “When you catch it, you’ll understand.”
Yaya smacked my forehead with the back of her right hand and we gathered our belongings as the bell rings to release class for the morning. We headed out to her car, bumping into couple after couple, holding hands in the hallway, and in my head, when will that be me?

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
OMG
More More More
Totally Loving The Nalida Fanfic
Update Soon
Dont Forget About Ur Other Nalida Fanfic
By The Way: Why Is It Always Mint Falling For Nadech At The Start
Cant Wait Fro The Twist

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hahaha, I know. This is going to be different though.

Part 2:

The type of women in this world nobody can count, but in my eyes, there is only one type that I like and will like forever, and that type is her. It doesn’t matter what others think of her or what my friends say about her, all I know is that she’s in my mind all day, every-day ever since she threw up on me in swimming class. I don’t know what has gotten into me; every time I set eyes on her my heart would beat double time. She would always walk sloppily in the hallway, dropping her big round pair of glasses on the ground and having to ask for help to find it, not afraid to get embarrassed. Those beautiful dark brown eyes that she has and her dark eyelashes that you can clearly see, she’s perfect just the way she is.
“Hey Nerdy Kimberly, you need any-more homework to do?”
But why is it that whenever she walks pass me, I can’t stand it but make fun of her? My friends laugh as she continues walking away and I stare after her in guilt that I may have hurt her feelings, though I pretend to be cool with it.
                                “Nice one Ken.”
I turn back to face my friend who was holding up his hand for a high five for the words I had just said to her. I faked a smile and high fived him.
                                “So where do you want to go eat Mark?” I asked.
                                “The pizza parlor as usual, of course; where else?” Mark replied.
I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
                                “Why always the Pizza Parlor, it’s like right across from the painting studio and you can totally smell the unhealthy smelly paint all the way from across the street.” I said.
                                “Because I love the pizza from there.” Mark answered.
“Can’t we go somewhere else just for today?” I asked.
Mark frowned.
                                “Didn’t we go somewhere else yesterday?” Mark said, “Yeah yesterday we went to get burgers at McDonalds and it was like all the way across town from the Pizza Parlor.”
I thought for a-while and nodded my head remembering that yesterday I had it my way and even got to see Kimberly, my nerdy girl handing out advertisements for her afternoon job. Maybe I can make it without getting to see her for one day.
                                “Fine, but tomorrow we go to McDonalds then and you drive.” I said.
Mark nodded as we headed out to my car, and in my head, can’t wait to see you tomorrow.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks YaMaMiKi.

Part 3:

Of all the things that bother me, why does it have to be him? I can’t even concentrate on my work, always seeing his charming smile appear in my head over and over again. It’s like my mind is stuck on replay no matter how much I press the “next” button. I get frustrated, but yet my heart is melting away slowly. I close my eyes, smiling stupidly as it appears again, but…
                                “What am I doing?” I said as I brought my hand up to my face, pressing into it and my shoulders shake with joy and frustration.
I can hear myself squealing as another smile spread itself all over my face from ear to ear.
                                “Margie, pay attention.”
I jump in shock and looked up to the front of the room to find the professor staring directly at me. I blush, smiling.
                                “Ka.” I replied.
As the professor turned away, I smacked myself in the forehead and noticed a few other students staring, but I can’t help it when he is there in my head. The last time I had seen him he stared directly at me, I sigh; does that mean something? I shook my head.
                                “Get it out of your head Margie.” I say to myself.
But once again, I return to blushing like a crazy fan-girl finally getting to meet their favorite actor, or a crazy crushing on the guy girl who has finally been noticed by the guy she likes. Whatever the feeling is I can’t get it out of my head, it makes my heart skip a beat every time I think of his little boy face and charming smile.
                                “Now that I have explained to you, you may get to work.” The professor said.
I look up, startled by the sudden loud voice of the professor that was right next to me. I smiled and nodded in embarrassment as a few of my classmates giggle. I grabbed my pen and began to write my paragraph on what I thought of the history review. Professor walked away, staring back at me with the sharp eye that meant, better listen or else. What was I supposed to do professor? Surely you’ve felt this way before. I turn to my side to find my friend rolling hisk eyes at me.
                                “What?” I asked.
                                “Daydreaming again?” he replied.
I smiled.
                                “Of course, how can I forget his smile, and his cute baby face, and his rough hands that accidentally brushed mine when he helped me pick up my notebook…” I squealed again, remembering the first time I had met him.
I had been running to my next class just after this class on that one day that it was raining. I tripped on the curb of the sidewalk because I couldn’t see where I was going due to the wind blowing rain into my eyes. As I gathered my belongings, out of nowhere a pair of hands reached down and picked up my notebook at the same moment I reached for it, causing our hands to touch. Right then as I looked up, I saw the sweetest smile I had ever seen, it felt like the rain had just stopped and the day brightened up just like that. I was sad I forgot to ask for his name, but soon after I found out when his friend called out to him.
                                “Mark!”
Mark, it was Mark, what a sweet name just like the heavens had sent him down to me.
                                “Margie!”
                                “Ka, Nadech?” I replied, suddenly being interrupted from my beautiful thoughts.
Nadech laughed.
                                “Crushing on someone can make someone change this much, from a human to a squealing pig?” Nadech said.
                                “Ai bah!” I smacked Nadech on the shoulder, “I’m not a pig!”
                                “Well you sure sound like one.” Nadech said.
I blushed and decided to ignore him. I can’t wait till my next class as I looked up at the clock, counting the seconds till my next class. Finally the bell rang and Nadech and I head out, and in my head, will I get to meet him today?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okies, this short story is coming to an end, so I made a poster for it and here's:

Part 4:

Yaya drove by the painting studio, as Mint looked out to see if Nadech had arrived there yet because he usually goes to eat lunch at the Pizza Parlor, but Nadech was nowhere to be seen. Yaya stopped the car and got out, telling Mint to go ahead to lunch.

“Ow, why are you getting off here?” Mint asked.
                                “Last week I saw a very beautiful painting on sale here, I just wanted to check it out because I just saved enough money to buy it.” Yaya replied.
Mint nodded and got into the driver’s seat.
                                “Then I’ll see you at the restaurant.” Mint said.
                                “Ka.” Yaya nodded.
Mint drove off, taking one last look at the Pizza Parlor wondering why Nadech was late today.
Ken turned to the right heading to the Pizza parlor, but out of the corner of his eyes, Ken spotted Kimberly, walking in the other direction to her afternoon job. He smiled to himself and honked the horns at her. Kimberly jumped startled at the sudden noise and looked over to see Ken laughing as he drove by. She rolled her eyes and turned back to go, accidentally bumping into a person who was riding a bike. Ken looked back through the rear view mirror and saw that Kimberly was on the ground picking up her paper as she looked for her glasses. Mark turned back to look at what Ken was looking at.
                                “What’s wrong Ken?” Mark asked, “Why are you driving so slow today?”
Ken looked back up ahead.
                                “Nothing.” He replied.
                                “Well hurry, I’m hungry.” Mark said.
Ken nodded and drove faster.
Nadech got into Margie’s car as they headed to her next class and to Nadech’s lunch break. Margie turned right to go to the Painting Studio. As she turned Nadech looked out the window, seeing a woman on the ground.
                                “Margie, stop the car.” Nadech said.
                                “Why?” Margie asked.
                                “I need to get out, that lady looks like she needs help.” Nadech replied.
Margie looked out her window and stopped the car when she spotted Kimberly on the ground searching for something. Nadech got out and told Margie to go ahead. Margie nodded and left Nadech there. Nadech looked left, then right as cars were coming and going, trying to find a way to cross the street in time.
Mint drove slowly in case she gets a chance to come across Nadech because she knew he always comes this way to the Pizza Parlor.
Ken quickly parked his car and got out, looking back down the street worrying about Kimberly. Mark watched him wondering what was wrong with Ken.
                                “Ken, why are you looking over that way?” Mark asked, “let’s go in and eat.”
Ken nodded and went in with Mark following. He sat down facing the Painting Studio without thinking. Mark smacked him on the back of the head. Ken looked up at him.
                                “What was that for?” Ken asked.
                                “Ask yourself, you know I always sit there, that’s my seat.” Mark said.
Ken rolled his eyes and moved over to the side as Mark sat down. The waiter came to ask what they would like.
                                “Ken what would you like to eat?” Mark asked.
Ken couldn’t reply, he was busy thinking about Kimberly, his heart was unstable worrying about her. Mark waited for the answer, but suddenly Ken got up.
                                “You go on and order, I have something to do.” Ken said as he rushed out the door.
Mark stared after Ken as Ken ran down the street like he was possessed. Out of the corner of his eyes he spotted the car that he was so familiar with coming to a park across the street. He quickly got up and turned to the waiter.
                                “I’ll be back later.” Mark said and rushed out the door.
Margie parked her car and got out to go into her class, but before heading in, he spotted Mark coming from across the street. Her heart pounded faster wondering why Mark was heading over.
                                “Maybe he’s going to ask me out.” Margie whispered quietly to herself, blushing.
She realized that she had fastened her pace and tried to slow down with excitement as Mark got there and walked right pass her, brushing his shoulder against hers. Margie could feel her skin tingling where he had touched her and she closed her eyes, smiling. Mark looked back at her.
                                “Excuse me?” Mark said.
Margie opened her eyes and found Mark staring down at her and she could feel her cheeks turning red.
                                “Kk..ka?” Margie managed to reply.
Mark laughed.
                                “You’re Margie right?” Mark asked.
Margie nodded.
                                “Do you remember me? My name is Mark, the other day I helped you pick up your notebook.” Mark said.
Margie turned away with the biggest smile ever.
                                “He remembers me!” She squealed to herself.
Mark laughed at her reaction.
                                “Ka, I remember you, uh thank you for helping me na.” Margie said.
                                “I’m a new student to the class,” Mark lied, “may I sit next to you?”
                                “Yeah sure.” Margie replied in glee.
She looked up into his eyes that sparkled and managed to catch a glimpse of his charming smile again that made her heart beat faster. She could hear herself breathing heavily and wondered if he could too.
As Mint kept a watch on the streets, she didn’t see where she was going.
Ken ran as fast as he could as he could see Kimberly there still searching for her glasses. He spotted the glasses in the street and as Kimberly reached out, she fell over not seeing that there was the curb of the sidewalk. Ken’s heart began to beat double time as he saw a car coming toward Kimberly. Nadech saw the car as well, the car that he knew so well who it belonged to. He could feel his heart almost jumping out as Mint came closer to Kimberly and not stopping. Mint spotted Nadech standing at the corner of the sidewalk and her face lifted, but she noticed he was pointing over at something. She turned to look and slammed on the breaks, seeing Kimberly there in the street. Ken ran as fast as he could and pushed Kimberly out of the way, just as Mint’s car spun into the other lane.
Mark and Margie entered the painting studio and went to pick their own piece of paper like how they were supposed to every day. They walked pass a guy and a girl arguing.
                                “My name is Yaya, and I saw this painting before you did.” Yaya said.
                                “Well my name is Mario and I am the professor’s son and I had this painting on hold before you did.” Mario argued back.
Mark and Margie watched them for a little while until the professor walked up to them.
                                “Margie, hurry up, and who is this, your boyfriend?” the professor asked.
Margie blushed looking up at Mark.
                                “No, I’m a new student here, My name is Mark.” Mark replied.
The professor nodded.
                                “Well welcome, since you know each other, you may sit next to each other, now pick a piece of paper and some colors and go” The professor said.
Margie nodded and picked up the light green paint and a piece of white paper while Mark picked the orange color paint and followed behind Margie as Yaya and Mario continued arguing.
Nadech’s heart lifted as Mint had dodged Kimberly, but he realized that a truck was coming toward Mint who was shaking in the car in fear. Nadech ran over and pulled the car door open as the truck came closer. Ken sat up covering his arm that burned from getting scratched on the cement from pushing Kimberly away. He looked over at Kimberly as she had lost her glasses again and was searching for it. Ken looked around and spotted it behind her. Ken grabbed it and handed it to her. Kimberly put them on and saw Ken, hurt. She hurriedly took out a napkin and wrapped it around his wound because she knew it was because of her that he was hurt. Ken smiled at her as she turned away cheeks turning pink.
Margie and Mark sat down beside each other and began painting as the professor walked around looking at each individual’s work. When she reached Mark and Margie, she stopped.
                                “Woh, woh, woh, Too much green na Margie.” Professor said.
Margie looked up at the professor.
                                “Ka.”
Nadech reached in and pulled Mint out and threw her onto his arms, running to the side as the truck stopped, only a centimeter away from Mint’s car the driver’s seat. Nadech shook her until she awoke from the shock she was in. She looked around in fear then pulled Nadech into a hug. Nadech hugged her back trying to comfort her. Mint pulled back when she noticed she was hugging someone, and when she looked up she realized it was Nadech.
                                “Nadech.” Mint said almost in tears as she turned back to see the truck and her car, she realized he had saved her life, “Nadech…”
Tears began to spill out of her eyes as she hugged him again. Nadech realized how right she felt in his arms and at first his feelings for her, now they were confirmed that he really did like her, that he couldn’t let anything happen to her when they first met and till now.
Kimberly looked up at Ken’s face as their eyes met. Ken smiled as he had the chance to look into those beautiful once again. He realized how scared he was when he saw that car coming toward her, how afraid he was when he thought he would never get to look into those eyes ever again. He could feel the tears coming as he thought about that, and he thought now was the time.
                                “Ka,” Margie said, “because this color is the person I like’s favorite color.”
Margie looked over at Mark when she said the last part, and Mark smiled, finally he found out that she liked him like he liked her. The professor looked at Mark.
                                “Ow, and you, too much orange.” Professor said.
Mark looked up at the professor and then back at Margie.
                                “Because Orange is the person I like’s favorite color.” Mark replied looking directly into Margie’s eyes.
He could see her eyes sparkle. Margie was shocked that he knew what her favorite color was and also that he liked her back. She had always wondered. The classmates all gathered around noticing the unregularly long stare that Mark and Margie had going on.
                                “Are they having staring contest?” Yaya interrupted Mario when she noticed it too.
Mario turned to look at what Yaya was looking at.
                                “Who knows.” He replied.
Mint finally calmed down and let go of Nadech, but he wouldn’t let go of her. He pulled her closer only which surprised her. Kimberly finally blinked and noticed that Ken’s eyes were getting red.
                                “Nee, why did you come to help me?” Kimberly asked.
Ken blinked out some tears and turned away relieved that she was okay. He began to laugh and she joined in.
Yaya and Mario went over to look at Mark and Margie who were still having eye contact, but as they head over, Yaya accidentally bumped into a painting that was leaned against the wall. It fell over causing the other ones to fall as well. Mario looked back as Yaya yelped and tried to dodge the painting that was falling down from the easel that was directly above Yaya’s head. Mario quickly backed up and pulled Yaya out of the way, causing her to end up in his arms, the tip of their noses touching.
Mint felt happy that he wanted to hold her.
                                “Nadech ka, why are you not letting go of me?” Mint asked.
Ken stopped laughing and grabbed Kimberly, pulling her into his arms.
                                “Mark, how’d you know my favorite color was Orange?” Margie asked.
Nadech smiled. Kimberly was surprised when Ken hugged her, because she never knew how he felt toward her and she had always liked him since they first met. Mark smirked. Nadech, Ken, and Mark all said at the same exact moment, though they weren’t right next to each other.
                                “Chaub-ah.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mint, Kimberly and Margie’s faces lit up into a huge smile, glad to hear that the guy’s they liked felt the same way.
Mint wrapped her arms around Nadech, Kimberly wrapped her arms around Ken and Margie and Mark wrapped their arms around each other. And at the exact moment, Mint, Kimberly, and Margie said.

“Meuan Gun ka.”

Yaya opened up her eyes to find herself staring into Mario’s very own eyes. She looked down at his lips that were only an inch away from hers and couldn’t help but notice the totally cute smirk he had. Her heart began to race and thump louder and louder to the point where she was afraid he will hear it. She could feel his hands on the small of her back, supporting her up against him and his breath that smelt like blueberry ice-cream. She smiled and now it was his turn to notice her sweet little smile and how her eyes sparkled when she did. Her arms were wrapped around his neck.
                                “Mario, what are you doing?”
Mario snapped out of it and let go of Yaya instantly.
                                “Uh, mom…” Mario said.
Yaya looked up at the professor.
                                “Sawad dee ka.” Yaya said, “Um I want to buy this painting.”
Yaya pointed to the painting, but realized it wasn’t there anymore; she looked to the ground and noticed the mess she had made.
                                “Kau Tot ka.” Yaya said and bent down to pick it up.
Mario quickly bent down also and helped her, but purposely grabbing her hand. She looked up at him, embarrassed as she quickly moved her hand away.
                                “Um, you know that painting, you can have it for free.” Mario said.
Yaya looked up at him in astonishment. He had the cutest smile ever.
                                “Thank you na ka.” Yaya said as Mario handed her the painting.
Mario looked over at his mom with a smile as Yaya left.

“Sorry mom, I’ll pay for it.” Mario said to his mom.

Yaya headed out and was about to get a taxi to the restaurant, but she noticed that her car was just across the street. She went over to the Pizza Parlor, where Mint and Nadech and Ken and Kimberly were sitting at. Yaya plopped herself down beside Mint and let out a huge sigh. They all looked over at Yaya.
                                “Oh, this is my friend Yaya.” Mint said.
Yaya didn’t even hear Mint, she was too busy thinking about Mario. Yaya leaned over resting her head onto Mint’s shoulder.
                                “Mint ja, I know what it feels like now.” Yaya said sweetly with a huge smile on her face.
Everyone laughed and at the same moment said.
                                “The love-bug.”
The End.
--------------------------------------------------

Man that was long!!!
Here's poster, didn't put Yaya and Mario in here though.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
wow.. thank u so much.. the story is soooo AWESOME ^^,

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Loving It
nGAWW tHATS tHE eND
I Cant Handle nalida Any more
PS>> Remember To Say Whose Point Of View It Is Cause IF You Dont It Could Be Confusing
I Learnt From My Mistakes
I Dont Mean To Scare you Away

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Haha, thanks kimsaj and YaMaMiKi, I kind of thought that it was going to be confusing too, but next time i'll put the point of view too. Haha, yep, I'm thinking of continueing on with Yaya and Mario story, since their story just started at the end, haha. I'm glad you liked it though. :)

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
Yay! I love it when you wrote :  "next time i'll put the point of view too" ..So there's NEXT TIME!!!  :woot:

More NaLida please.. HAHAHA.. Thank u so much. Ur such an excellent writer ! 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Okay, so I decided to continue on part two on this page. Hope you like it :)

Ruk 2:

Part 1:

Yaya raised her head realizing that they were not alone. She smiled, blushing.
                                “Uh, kau tot ka, I didn’t see you there.” Yaya apologized.
                                “Who would when their minds are occupied by something or someone else?” Mint said with an “I told you so” expression.
Yaya rolled her eyes.
                                “Ugh, yeah, yeah, I admit it.” Yaya said.
Ken smiled.
                                “At least you admitted it unlike me who waited till the very end to tell that very special person.” Ken said, turning to face Kimberly.
Kimberly blushed, eyes glittery from glee. Yaya couldn’t help but adore how sweet Ken was to his girl. She turned to Mint, only now realizing that the guy sitting next to Mint was, Nadech!
                                “Ooo, tell me how it happened.” Yaya said in excitement.
Now it was Mint’s turn to redden every shade of pink as she remembered how Nadech had jumped in front of that big pick-up truck just to pull her out of the car and how he had held her in his arms. Then remembering about the car, she looked up at Yaya.
                                “Oh, um, Yaya, sorry to say, but I got a little scratch on your car,” Mint said, and she could tell Yaya was going to begin to shout, “But it was only a little tiny scratch, not even the size of my nail on my pinky.”
Mint brought up her finger to demonstrate. Yaya backed away and sat back down.
                                “What happened?” she asked.
                                “Um, I almost got into a car crash if it weren’t for Nadech who came to pull me out of the car.” Mint said.
Mint looked up at Nadech when she said that.
                                “It was my fault though, I was in the way because I dropped my glasses into the street and didn’t see her car coming…”Kimberly added.
                                “But that was due to me, because I had honked my car horns at her and startled her.” Ken interrupted, looking down at Kim, feeling awful for doing that.
                                “But if it weren’t for that then I wouldn’t have gotten out of my friends car to witness the almost accident that made me realize how much I love Mint.” Nadech finally spoke.
                                “And if it weren’t for Nadech being there then Mint wouldn’t have almost gotten into a car crash that caused everyone to be able to tell their true feelings?” Yaya ended it, now understanding the situation.
They all nodded just as the door to the Pizza Parlor opened with a jingle and they all turned to look. Ken was surprised to see Mark walking in playing and laughing with a girl. Nadech was startled to see Margie walk in with Mark.
                                “Dude, so this is where you’ve been all this time and didn’t order?” Ken said interrupting Mark.
Mark and Margie looked up noticing the whole plot of people sitting there.
                                “Uh,” Mark began to say noticing Ken’s arms around Kimberly’s shoulder, “Ow, and you’re talking to me?”
Mark pointed to Ken’s arm and Ken’s faced turned red.
                                “So that’s the reason you ran all the way back down the street?” Mark asked.
                                “Chai, to save the love of my life’s life.” Ken admitted, “And you didn’t order and disappeared to be with…isn’t that the girl from last time you met across the street?”
                                “Chai, I left to tell her I love her as much as she loves me.” Mark replied.
                                “Awe.” Yaya said, “I wish I had someone who would do that for me.”
They all laughed as Nadech turned to Mark and Margie.
                                “So Margie, that the boy you were squealing like a Pig for?” Nadech asked.
Margie glared at Nadech.
                                “I wasn’t.” she denied.
Everyone was talking and joking around that they totally did not see Mario, who was behind Mark and Margie who had walked in. Mario cleared his throat.
                                “Excuse me Margie, but you left your bag at the studio.” Mario said.
Yaya looked up at the voice that she remembered had just been arguing with her. She tried to look behind Mark and Margie to see if it was him. Her face brightened to see that it was him.
                                “Oh, thank you Mario.” Margie went over to grab it, but Mark stopped her.
                                “I’ll get it.” Mark said, not wanting his woman to get too close with other guys.
Margie giggled as Mark reached out to grab the bag and stared sharply into Mario’s eyes to make sure he knew that Margie belonged to him only. Margie smacked Mark slightly on the shoulder.
                                “Nee, you jealous?” Margie asked.
                                “Gaw, you are mine after all.” Mark replied.
Everyone laughed as Mario shook his head, rolling his eyes, but he noticed Yaya sitting there behind Mark and Margie. A smile spread across his face as he came around and stopped right next to Yaya.
                                “Yaya, right?” Mario asked.
Yaya nodded.
                                “Haha, um awhile ago you dropped your bag as well and I didn’t know where you were headed so I didn’t bring it.” Mario said.
                                “Oh yeah.” Yaya said remembering that she had dropped her bag and forgot to bring it out when she came out with the painting, “It’s okay, I’ll go and get it after I’m done with lunch.”
Mario nodded.
                                “So may I have lunch with you guys?” Mario asked, but was only looking at Yaya.
Everyone else couldn’t help but notice the quite easy to tell feelings these two have toward each other. Mark let out a breath and leaned close to Margie to whisper in her ears.
                                “If it’s like this then there’s nothing to worry about now.” Mark said.
Margie laughed and Mario turned to look at them.
                                “What’s that?” Mario asked.
Mark looked at him, surprised that Mario could even hear him.
                                “Um, nothing, haha, yeah, it’s fine that you join us.” Mark replied.
Everyone nodded as Ken grabbed a chair from the next table and purposely set it next to Yaya.
                                “You are welcome to sit down right there.” Ken said.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou

Ruk 2:

Part 2:
Yaya drove Mint home that day after school.
                                “It’s Mario isn’t it?” Mint questioned, already knowing the answer.
                                “Right.” Yaya replied.
Mint smiled as an idea came to mind. She knew that Yaya had no idea that Mario was her very own next door neighbor. Yaya caught a glimpse of Mint’s smile that she always has on when she has  an idea.
                                “Why are you smiling like that?” Yaya asked.
                                “Oh, nothing.” Mint replied.
Yaya rolled her eyes, she knew that tone of voice so well.
                                “So Yaya,” Mint slowly said.
Yaya turned her head slightly to look at Mint.
                                “Since tomorrow it’s the weekends and we have no classes, would you like to sleep over?” Mint asked.
                                “Sure, why not.” Yaya agreed.
Mint smiled.
                                “Okay, great.” She said.
Yaya shook her head and let out a little laugh wondering why Mint was acting so weird, maybe it was the crazy little thing called love. Thinking about that, Yaya began thinking.
                                “Mint, do you believe in love at first sight?” Yaya asked.
                                “Haha, of course, it was love at first sight for me with Nadech.” Mint replied.
                                “Did he like you at first sight as well?” Yaya questioned.
                                “I don’t know.” Mint answered, “Why? Are you worried Mario wouldn’t like you at first sight?”
Yaya went silent for a while.
                                “Actually yes, I was wondering if he would like me back as well.” Yaya finally answered.
                                “Why don’t you ask him?” Mint suggested.
                                “Are you crazy, don’t you think it would be too soon?” Yaya asked, “What if I asked and it scared him off?”
Mint rolled her eyes.
                                “Then how long are you going to wait? Until he has someone else?” Mint questioned.
                                “No, I’ll wait about a month to get to know him first.” Yaya said, “What are you talking about, you experienced this didn’t you?”
Mint nodded.
                                “Yeah, I get your point.” Mint said.
Yaya called her mom when they arrived at Mint’s house and told her that she was going to sleep over. Mint pulled out the extra pillows and set them on her bed as Yaya hung up. She jumped onto the bed and reached to her bag, bringing out her diary. Mint looked over.
                                “What are you doing?” Mint asked.
                                “Writing in my diary.” Yaya replied.
                                “Oh, I’ll write in mine too.” Mint said, reaching to grab it off of the shelf.
They lay on the bed on their stomachs and both began to write.
Mint:
                Today I found out what the person I had always liked thought about me. It was the sweetest thing ever. There was nothing better compared to the way he held me so securely in his arms and comforted me in the time of need. His arms around me felt like a barrier that I would never want to break out from, the protection and warmth it made me feel can’t even be up to thousands or millions, but more. And although it was during a hard situation, there was nowhere I’d rather wish to be other than there in his arms. P Nadech, I love you.
Yaya:
                It’s the first time I’ve ever felt anything like this toward someone so strongly. Though we began with something totally opposite from understanding, but could this be love? Could I even call this love when I don’t know how he feels for me, but all I know is that it brings a smile to my face every time that scene replayed in my mind. He had reached out to pull me away from danger and I fell into his arms, like those crazy moments from those romantic series Mint would always take me to see. His eyes how they twinkled and his extremely dreamy smile. Does love at first sight exist?

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
:woot: YaRio <3 <3 <3 !! 

and of course... NaLida  :woot:  <3 <3 <3 

Thank u soo much 4 the update ^_^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
You are very welcome kimsaj. Sorry for the very long wait. :)

Ruk 2:

Part 3:
Yaya pulled the blanket up to cover her shoulders as she turned to face the other way, leaving Mint in the cold. She was having the dream of her life as her face stretched with a wide smile.
                                “I love you.” She said.
As she leaned in for the kiss, there was a loud thump at the window. Yaya awoke from her dream. She sat up and scratched her head n disappointment. As she looked around to see what the noise was, there was another thump at the window. She headed over to find someone picking up a rock. Yaya opened the window as the person chucked the rock up, not looking.
                                “Ow,” Yaya yelped as the rock hit her straight in the forehead, “Are you crazy? That hurt.”
Yaya rubbed her head looking down seeing only a blurry figure. She pointed her finger at the person.
                                “You, wait right there! Do not run!” Yaya shouted.
She shut the window and rushed down the stairs and out the door. As she approached the person, she realized who it was.
                                “Mario?” Yaya asked.
                                “Yeah, sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you like that.” Mario apologized.
Yaya instantly had a smile on her face.
                                “It’s alright.” She said, “why are you here?”
                                “Oh, I live next door; my friend and I were throwing my Frisbee and accidentally threw it onto your porch.” Mario replied.
Yaya laughed nervously.
                                “This is not my house ka,” Yaya said, “so you live next door?”
Mario nodded.
                                “Oh, how come I never saw you before?” Yaya questioned.
                                “I’m not sure.” Mario replied with a nervous laugh as well.
Suddenly Yaya was hit on the head. She looked up to find Mint standing on the porch. Mint laughed.
                                “Sorry Yaya!” Mint called out.
Yaya made a face at Mint then turned to look at Mario as he bent down to pick up the Frisbee.
                                “So do you want to go out some time?” Mario asked Yaya, surprising her.
Yaya was speechless.
                                “Um…uh, sure I’d love to.” Yaya managed to say.
Mario laughed, and in Yaya’s head, Awe, what a heavenly laugh you have.
                                “Well see you around.” Mario said and with one beautiful wink, he turned to go.
Yaya let out a huge sigh. Mint came running down the stairs and smacked her on the head.
                                “Yaya!” Mint said.
                                “Ka?” Yaya replied.
                                “Let’s go shopping together.” Mint suggested, “I already called P’ Nadech.”
Yaya rolled her eyes and agreed.

Ruk 2:

Part 4:
(At the mall)
                                “Mint, you go ahead, I have to go to the bathroom, I’ll meet you at the ice cream Shoppe.” Yaya said.
Mint nodded and arm in arm with Nadech, they walked off. Yaya rushed into the bathroom and into a stall. As she was about to flush, she heard a scream from outside the stall. She was startled and kept quiet to listen.
                                “No, I’m pregnant, what am I supposed to do?” a female voice said in panic.
Yaya felt like she has heard this voice from somewhere before. She quietly peaked out through the crack of the stall.
                                “What am I supposed to tell P’ Boy?” the girl questioned.
P’ Boy? Yaya thought for a while. P’ Boy… P’ Boy! The Son of the English professor! Then that girl must be Toey! But they only met last week and went out on one date, how can she be pregnant with his child already?! Yaya couldn’t believe her ears. She could hear Toey’s crying in frustration.
                                “I have to tell P’ Boy.” Toey said, trying to stop crying, “But he already has a new girlfriend, but I…”
Yaya’s heart fell when she heard P’ Boy has a new girlfriend.
                                “But I have to tell him anyways.” Toey came to a decision, “I have to tell him he’s the father of my child.”
Toey reached into her bag and pulled out her phone, taking one big breath before dialing Boy’s number.
                                “Hello, P’ Boy ka, I want to see you,” Toey said, “Please, just for five minutes, it’s very important, okay, I’m at the mall.”
Toey hung up and went out of the bathroom, wiping her tears. Yaya stepped out of the stall, feeling bad for Toey. She headed to the ice cream Shoppe, in deep thought.
                                “I hope Toey is okay.” Yaya said quietly.
As she sat down beside Mint and Nadech, they were playing around smashing ice cream into each other’s faces. Yaya just stared in thought. Why are some people luckier in love than others? As she wondered why, she noticed Toey sitting at a seat not too far from theirs. Toey had on a face of fear and nervousness. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Boy walking over to Toey. Toey smiled instantly and stood up to hug Boy, bursting out in tears. Boy pushed her away.
                                “Do not do this Toey.” Boy said.
Toey frowned and sat down. Boy sat down across from her.
                                “What do you want; I thought I was clear when I said that we are over.” Boy said.
Toey, looked up into Boy’s eyes as she made the decision and couldn’t back out.
                                “P’ Boy, I’m pregnant and you’re the father.” Toey said firmly without hesitation.
                                “What?!” Boy exclaimed in shock.
Faces turned to look at him and he settled back down. Boy grabbed Toey’s arm and dragged her out of the Shoppe. Yaya stared after them, she couldn’t do this anymore. She stood up and grabbed her bag, she wasn’t about to know something and not be able to help out. Mint grabbed Yaya’s hand.
                                “Where are you going?” Mint asked.
                                “I have to go help Toey.” Yaya answered.
                                “What’s wrong?” Nadech questioned.
                                “You heard, Toey is pregnant and Boy is the father, but he has a new girlfriend.” Yaya explained.
Mint and Nadech looked at each other.
                                “We’re coming too.” Mint said.
Nadech paid for the ice cream and ran after Mint and Yaya as they chased after Boy and Toey.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Sorry for the long wait. :)

Ruk 2:

Part 5:

Toey tried to pull away from Boy’s grip as it was hurting her wrist. Boy nearly dragged her out to the emergency staircase and nearly threw her onto the wall. Toey turned to look at him with tears in her eyes.
                                “P’ Boy, I’m telling the truth, I’m pregnant with your child.” Toey said.
Boy glared at her and slapped her across the face.
                                “Go and get it aborted then, I will not take responsibility for it.” Boy said.
Toey covered her cheek and turned back to face him. By that time, Yaya, Mint and Nadech had reached there and opened the doors to the staircase witnessing Boy abuse Toey. Yaya and Mint were so infuriated they bulged in and smashed Mint’s ice cream cone into Boy’s face. Nadech came in and grabbed Boy’s shirt by the collar.
                                “Doing that to a lady, are you man enough?!” Nadech shouted into Boy’s face.
Boy glared at Nadech and pushed him away.
                                “This is not your problem, get out of it.” Boy said.
Nadech punched Boy in the face.
                                “You have the guts to get a girl pregnant and tell her to abort it, do you know how much that hurts our image as guys?!” Nadech said, “If you can make it happen, you must take responsibility.”
Boy glared up at Nadech and stood back up.
                                “So, what if I do this?! If you want to why don’t you take it as yours?!” Boy shouted.
Toey began to bawl as Boy took one glance at her and walked away. Yaya and Mint walked over to her and hugged her as Nadech watched them in anger.
                                “Toey, there are many men out there, just forget that jerk.” Yaya said.
                                “But he’s the father of my baby.” Toey said.
                                “A person like that? a father?” Mint questioned, “Looks to me more like he wanted to kill the child, a father like that I would rather not have than taking him.”
Mint turned to Nadech.
                                “If you ever do that to me, I will never forgive you Nadech.” Mint said.
                                “I won’t do that.” Nadech assured her.
                                “You’re lucky you have a man like that.” Toey said to Mint.