นาฏราช 2012 Nataraja Awards

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I'm so pround of my girl Chompoo...she take it home! And she and Ploy look grogeous...R Team are so cute...Nadech won and in such a young age lol i'm jealous... :coverlaf:

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Congratulations to chompoo and I love her how she styles her, that white dress, makeup and hair updo. Love it that my kind of style. Sexy, beautiful, and elegant.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh wow what a surprise that this award show 2012 the RRC Team has combine there goes the Rita/Rome/Chom :cheer:
:party:
:highfive:

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm glad Roy Mai won best lakon, director, supporting actor and actress, I really enjoyed it! Ch 3 may not get the same ratings as Ch 7, but they always produce quality lakons and have the best casts.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Chom deserved the award, she really stood out among the best actress nominees. The same goes for best supporting actress, the actress that played E-Meu did an amazing job! That's not to say May and Donut weren't good because they were outstanding, but E-Meu was most memorable. Best supporting actor could have gone to Nam Rapeepat or Chai, it was really a toss up, I'm glad Chai won though because it's more recognition for Roy Mai. And yay for Off Pongpat, he seems to crank out quality lakons one after another and he likes to cast Aff, so it's win win for me.