นาฏราช 2012 Nataraja Awards

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

Chompoo Araya won the Best Actress award for her role "Reja" in Dok Som See Thong at 3rd Nataraja Awards 2011

my goodness I love their renditions!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg no way I think pope he speak the word from mark in tawan duerd.Or did he speak this word in tawan duerd?????

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Congrats to P'Off for winning best lakorn. I love his speech and how he thanks his parents for giving him a brain. He's so funny calling P'Nok P and P'Nok is like "ayyyyy"

credit to citylovuchannel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXURpGJ2QR0

cecilia

Staff member
gosh, i'm a bit upset (you may say) but like p'Off said it doesn't matter how good the script is - if the actors/actresses don't portrayal their roles well - the lakorn still won't be as good .. with this say, ROY MAI is listed in 8 categorie but neither P'UMM and p'Aff was not listed in the best actresses/actors roles .. bah tee sook! just have to vent this out!

Asy

sarNie Immature
gosh, i'm a bit upset (you may say) but like p'Off said it doesn't matter how good the script is - if the actors/actresses don't portrayal their roles well - the lakorn still won't be as good .. with this say, ROY MAI is listed in 8 categorie but neither P'UMM and p'Aff was not listed in the best actresses/actors roles .. bah tee sook! just have to vent this out!
It's really weird actually. I'm a bit VERY upset too.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow..channel 3 always win most of the awards...a job well done! love channel 3's work.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Agree! On the side note, I love Yaya's hair at the event. Very beautiful and nicely done. I need to get my hair done.

cecilia

Staff member
^Yaya is my next braid girl (i love it when p'aff sport braids around and when Yaya starting doing that .. i just love it)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i see a lot of ch3 stars. they seem to snob most of the awards. chai sure wins a lot! im glad hes finally getting recognized for his talent.