❤[CH3] Paen Lub Salub Love (Poodle Production): Mai Warit/Mint Chalida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Kind of odd that neither Mai nor Yard were present for this interview, just Mint and the supporting cast. But also, everyone is dressed up but the actress playing the undercover agent is wearing ripped jeans!? Lol, who styled her for this :risas3:

BeLLa

sarNie Adult
Kind of odd that neither Mai nor Yard were present for this interview, just Mint and the supporting cast. But also, everyone is dressed up but the actress playing the undercover agent is wearing ripped jeans!? Lol, who styled her for this :risas3:
Yard is in Paris and i saw maiwarit's ig he is in Chiangmai filming his next lakorn

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They are cute together

James is subbing as "Mai"

They just talked about the lakorns and joking around

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
20190113_082454.jpg

Hey! Pon and Mint looks great together now that I see them side by side with Pon in nice average not over the top clothes. Lol

Too bad, Pon still looks kind of awkward with everyone offscreen maybe bc he's still younger compared to everyone else that's why he's so formal. I still can't believe he's 1996er. Still waiting for mint to follow him back on IG.

Weiwei

sarNie Hatchling
Forgot to put a lil’ update on asianfuse about the subs. EP1 and EP2 have already been released. Working on getting EP3 done soon. :icon12:

Playlist: https://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x68mkb
Thanks alot dr..

Done watching 5th and 6th episodes.. I laughed like anything.. Even though I didn't understand completely, scenes are so good. Mint did her best here. I like her in this more than her previous 2 projects. Love to see more romantic scenes..

Mai and Prima have more romantic scenes and those are so good. It's so natural and can feel the love.. I wish Mint should also get some scenes like that.. Waiting for some romantic scenes of Mint for a long time

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm behind on starting this one. Sounds like this one is doing good. Can't wait to start! Also, I didn't know Michelle was in here too. So many of the supporting casts that I love are in here.