❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I've never seen that one with Patricia, cause truthfully never cared for her but maybe I should give it a chance and see how things go.

They went way too overboard with the whole Yadech thing that I sometimes felt that both of them were sick of it as well, imagine being 24/7 together for more than 10 years (I'm exaggerating here but you get the memo) and doing every single thing as a pair mostly to appease the media and the crazy shippers. I honestly pity them cause as I said I never felt that there was something more between them than friends, but they were kinda forced into it till they just went with it.

And if things would've gone differently Nadeh would've definitely been able to flourish and spread his wings. Cause at the moment I feel like the label "yadech" is the one thing that keeps him afloat, and that's unfair to him cause there's much more to him than that. Yaya was lucky in the sense that she had great luck with her dramas, she was able to show off her skills better, has her modelling contracts, her endless cfs etc. So I think she's in a better position.

But yeah they should've made a stop at it a while ago, but their choice as well and now they seem fine with it, able to love each other genuinely so good for them.
Yadech financially has so much to lose if they didn't play their koojin part. After all, business comes first. They played it for what almost 10 years. They gave their koojin fans enough to drool on but not enough to fulfill them so that the chase continues. The endorsements, lakorns...and so much more that no couple in their generation or next would match up. And then when they felt like they have had it...then boom..we are dating. When everyone around them basically knew they were an item. As I've mentioned before, they are a perfect example of how to use the system to their advantage.

Yaya is more ambitious than Nadech. He just seemed chilled. His career is almost joint to the hips with her. But yes, chemistry wise he doesn't generate much with his other co-stars. But at this point, I am not sure it matters because he has nothing to prove.

Sacred

among...
I've never seen that one with Patricia, cause truthfully never cared for her but maybe I should give it a chance and see how things go.

They went way too overboard with the whole Yadech thing that I sometimes felt that both of them were sick of it as well, imagine being 24/7 together for more than 10 years (I'm exaggerating here but you get the memo) and doing every single thing as a pair mostly to appease the media and the crazy shippers. I honestly pity them cause as I said I never felt that there was something more between them than friends, but they were kinda forced into it till they just went with it.

And if things would've gone differently Nadeh would've definitely been able to flourish and spread his wings. Cause at the moment I feel like the label "yadech" is the one thing that keeps him afloat, and that's unfair to him cause there's much more to him than that. Yaya was lucky in the sense that she had great luck with her dramas, she was able to show off her skills better, has her modelling contracts, her endless cfs etc. So I think she's in a better position.

But yeah they should've made a stop at it a while ago, but their choice as well and now they seem fine with it, able to love each other genuinely so good for them.
I don’t get it, what they should've stopped? Loving each other?

And that 24/7 thing is funny. I get it that you are maybe living in the cave and come out once in five years to briefly watch the news. (I’m very sorry if my words are too harsh.) But it’s 2021 and still believing in that fantasy story that toxic KC fans were trying to spread is stupid. Like: NY are best friends, they grew up together, they had never been/are dating, they are always denying it. (They WERE denying it in first years of relationship and said they are p/n when they were PROMOUTED their lakorns together but after that they have never actually denied.) Well that opinion was understandable five years ago when they were low key and silent. But now… Or another version: they were friends but were pressured by people/society/media and they had no choice but to date each other because of money/popularity and if not that OFCAUSE they would be looking for and dating another people. Like wtf?! You know heart wants what it wants. You just can’t force yourself to adore/love another person. If that forced, no matter how good/friendly relationship you had, you end up hating each other. This is life. If not, then breakups, divorces and cheating wouldn’t be existed. Tell me at least one Thai celebrity who was actually give a sh* about koojin staff when it comes to personal life, like who you should marry or date. And you know NY have been dating since 2011 (September?) , not just recently and they are not hiding their timing. (They even have privet IG with such nickname.) Or what, they were forcing themselves almost ten years? And now they want to marry?

For the last months Nadech gave couple interviews because of his movie. You should watch or read them. He’s quite open. Talked about Yaya and their relationship. (Even about their wedding) That he started flirting with her and courting her during GRGR shooting and then they became romantically involved. That there was a time in their life when PRESSURE and stress from work nearly almost tear them apart but Yaya gave them a chance and he very grateful to her for that. That the issue made them understand what is really matter for them the most. And you asking why they weren’t admitting, that it would've only made everyone love them more. Well I think not everyone wants to invite the whole country/world in their personal life. Especially when you care and cherish your relationship and it matters for you. And when you are very young. Don’t think that big bosses/elders wanted to risk with their next big stars and koojin to admit relationship and then suddenly break up because they are almost children and still don’t know what they want from life.

About chemistry. Well opinion would be more valid when you actually did watch Nadech’s lakorns not only Mark’s. Then yes, it would be opinion. Not the staff that someone else told you. Same with NY lakorns. You should actually watch it, not couple of scenes from a few lakorns. Like you came and wanted to see the actors and you saw the actors. Amazingly! I think even old sassy ladies here will not say there is ZERO chemistry.

P.S. Always a silent reader, but today I’m a mess. And these posts were my trigger.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Sao 5 will be remade into a drama by CH7

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid

She was given a very good female character imo and very helpful. Taew was ANNOYING

sherieNY

sarNie Egg
Oh another thing, I want whoever still sticks Nadech with Yaya in lakorns together, to choke on a glass of water (joking). But for real the two have ZERO on-screen chemistry, none. Their best lakorn was game rai game, then they were still young, new faces, very determined and ambitious so it worked out. But now they have to drop it. I've seen a few scenes from their recent ones and you can literally tell that it's acting whenever they are together. They are not able to make me forget that it's not supposed to be a drama. So I beg those producers to stop putting them in the same lakorns or movies.

I feel back for Nadeh though, cause I've always thought he was a decent actor, but he seems to be unlucky with his leading ladies or rather himself. He can't seem to have any chemistry with them. You know you have that actor who is able to adapt and create chemistry with any co-actress and you have that other actor who can't seem to do so no matter how hard he tries. Nadech is the latter. And I think I've read somewhere that he had the best chemistry with Kim and yes I agree!! It's really weird and funny at the same time because Yaya had amazing chemistry with Mark and Nadech with Kim.
You are a big JOKE! Saying you 'really' love Nadech and Yaya??? Why not say you just love Yaya (obviously!), no need to pretend that you also love Nadech but then maligning him, pretending to love his chemistry with Kim blah, blah, blah but in fact just another KC fan who thought pushing Nadech with Kimmy (because she read it somewhere NK got the best chemistry :confused12:) would appease NY/MK fans :risas3:, are you a kid? Only kid would do this, gosh so immature I CANNOT comprehend that witless thoughts :confused: and lots of the desperate MY shippers made this one of their hard habits to break :pancarta:. Sounds like you are one of them.

I say this why not those who want to stick Mark with Yaya in lakorn desperately to the point of DELUSIONS and making mindless assumptions of what's between Nadech and Yaya can really choke on a glass of water!

ZERO chemistry, now this is a bigger joke. Nadech and Yaya can't be this SUPERSTAR/POWER Couple if they don't have chemistry, the CHEMISTRY (in everything they do) plus their beautiful visuals together generated that huge, loyal, solid fan base now almost 11 years. Nadech unlucky??? How could that be when he is CH3's Golden Boy, when he's been one of the Top Highest Paid Actors for years (starting at a young age of 20) and the Most Decorated Actor in the history of Thailand ET! Nadech is only 29 while some actors in their late 30's could only dream third of what Nadech had achieved. :rolleyes: So stop with your fake sympathy, at this point nothing is conclusive as who can best generate chemistry with different actresses. Nadech no doubt is NOT JUST a decent actor, you can definitely say that to other Thai actors but not Nadech!

jawhara

“Nothing is so aggravating as calmness.”
I don’t get it, what they should've stopped? Loving each other?

And that 24/7 thing is funny. I get it that you are maybe living in the cave and come out once in five years to briefly watch the news. (I’m very sorry if my words are too harsh.) But it’s 2021 and still believing in that fantasy story that toxic KC fans were trying to spread is stupid. Like: NY are best friends, they grew up together, they had never been/are dating, they are always denying it. (They WERE denying it in first years of relationship and said they are p/n when they were PROMOUTED their lakorns together but after that they have never actually denied.) Well that opinion was understandable five years ago when they were low key and silent. But now… Or another version: they were friends but were pressured by people/society/media and they had no choice but to date each other because of money/popularity and if not that OFCAUSE they would be looking for and dating another people. Like wtf?! You know heart wants what it wants. You just can’t force yourself to adore/love another person. If that forced, no matter how good/friendly relationship you had, you end up hating each other. This is life. If not, then breakups, divorces and cheating wouldn’t be existed. Tell me at least one Thai celebrity who was actually give a sh* about koojin staff when it comes to personal life, like who you should marry or date. And you know NY have been dating since 2011 (September?) , not just recently and they are not hiding their timing. (They even have privet IG with such nickname.) Or what, they were forcing themselves almost ten years? And now they want to marry?

For the last months Nadech gave couple interviews because of his movie. You should watch or read them. He’s quite open. Talked about Yaya and their relationship. (Even about their wedding) That he started flirting with her and courting her during GRGR shooting and then they became romantically involved. That there was a time in their life when PRESSURE and stress from work nearly almost tear them apart but Yaya gave them a chance and he very grateful to her for that. That the issue made them understand what is really matter for them the most. And you asking why they weren’t admitting, that it would've only made everyone love them more. Well I think not everyone wants to invite the whole country/world in their personal life. Especially when you care and cherish your relationship and it matters for you. And when you are very young. Don’t think that big bosses/elders wanted to risk with their next big stars and koojin to admit relationship and then suddenly break up because they are almost children and still don’t know what they want from life.

About chemistry. Well opinion would be more valid when you actually did watch Nadech’s lakorns not only Mark’s. Then yes, it would be opinion. Not the staff that someone else told you. Same with NY lakorns. You should actually watch it, not couple of scenes from a few lakorns. Like you came and wanted to see the actors and you saw the actors. Amazingly! I think even old sassy ladies here will not say there is ZERO chemistry.

P.S. Always a silent reader, but today I’m a mess. And these posts were my trigger.

This essay lmao. Guess I struck a nerve there for me to pull you out of your cave as well. Coming in here defending strangers, people who don't even know you exist. Pathetic I would say. I clearly stated that everything I said was my own opinion and own vision on the matter. There is absolutely no need to be this defensive. For a second there I thought Nadech and Yaya were your real-life parents or something lol. I genuinely could care less about your paper explaining how real their relationship has always been. I'm very much updated with everything so I don't need you to worry about that. I still stand by my words.

The fact that I haven't even watched any of Mark's lakorns besides his first old two and the last one with Yaya (I'm not even sure why he's in this conversation lol?). I assure you I'm not your type, to be obsessed with celebrities to this extent. I am a fan of no one in particular, I just like lakorns in general and would usually watch any drama that appeals to me.

I have actually watched enough Nadech lakorns to come up to the conclusion that Nadech can create little to no chemistry with his costars and nothing you would say, could change my mind, you could write 10 pages about it and I still wouldn't be convinced because I simply don't see it. He had none with Mew, again in his two other ones with Yaya as Ryu and in the body switch one, also no chemistry. My love from another star with Matt was also a disaster in that department. The few scenes I was referring to were from their (Yaya & Nadech) most recent one Crown Princess. Cause I've had watched enough of their lakorns together to know that they don't work as a pair so I saved myself from the misery and only watched a few scenes from that one and yes still no chemistry even in the most romantic scenes. And I'm sorry to disappoint you but there are definitely more people out there who share the same opinion as mine. Shockingly, not everyone will fall to their knees for your beloved couple.
I like them both as separate individuals, and I know that they are one of the few humble Thai celebs out there, I just don't like them as actors starring in the same dramas and I still believe Nadech would've gone farther if not for the koojin label.

Anyhow, I have given you way too much time, but I would like to end this with a piece of advice from me because I'm that nice. It's unhealthy to be this obsessed with celebrities and defending them on the internet as if your life depends on it. Not everyone is going to like the same people as you do, you're entitled to your own feelings, opinions, and views and so are others. You shouldn't be out here policing others about how to feel or think about what's right or wrong. Have a nice day and no need to quote me to thank me.

jawhara

You are a big JOKE! Saying you 'really' love Nadech and Yaya??? Why not say you just love Yaya (obviously!), no need to pretend that you also love Nadech but then maligning him, pretending to love his chemistry with Kim blah, blah, blah but in fact just another KC fan who thought pushing Nadech with Kimmy (because she read it somewhere NK got the best chemistry :confused12:) would appease NY/MK fans :risas3:, are you a kid? Only kid would do this, gosh so immature I CANNOT comprehend that witless thoughts :confused: and lots of the desperate MY shippers made this one of their hard habits to break :pancarta:. Sounds like you are one of them.

I say this why not those who want to stick Mark with Yaya in lakorn desperately to the point of DELUSIONS and making mindless assumptions of what's between Nadech and Yaya can really choke on a glass of water!

ZERO chemistry, now this is a bigger joke. Nadech and Yaya can't be this SUPERSTAR/POWER Couple if they don't have chemistry, the CHEMISTRY (in everything they do) plus their beautiful visuals together generated that huge, loyal, solid fan base now almost 11 years. Nadech unlucky??? How could that be when he is CH3's Golden Boy, when he's been one of the Top Highest Paid Actors for years (starting at a young age of 20) and the Most Decorated Actor in the history of Thailand ET! Nadech is only 29 while some actors in their late 30's could only dream third of what Nadech had achieved. :rolleyes: So stop with your fake sympathy, at this point nothing is conclusive as who can best generate chemistry with different actresses. Nadech no doubt is NOT JUST a decent actor, you can definitely say that to other Thai actors but not Nadech!
I can tell that you are still young (the amount of emojis, the use of the language and the absolute denial, etc. ) so I wouldn't waste my time on you as well. I would direct you to my response above to your fellow Yadech shipper (or whatever you guys call each other).

jawhara

She was given a very good female character imo and very helpful. Taew was ANNOYING
The one thing I dislike about Thai lakorns is the bitchy annoying side characters. So I can already tell that Teaw will get on my nerves, but I'll give it a chance since I'm hearing good things about Patricia.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@jawhara welcome to AF...you just learned that Yaya/Nadech, Mark/Kim are a sensitive topic. We have had intense debate on here numerous times when their names come up. I don't mind so much because a little back and forth isn't bad. As long as members are mature enough to counter the arguments in a civilized way then it's quite entertaining.

I used to watch lakorns based on the actors and actresses I like or can tolerate now that's not the case anymore. I watched more of what the storyline has to offer. Because the quality isn't usually there with lakorns as much so when it's good to me, I watched it whether people in there are not normally the ones I tend to care for. I don't gravitate to any one in particular as I aged. If a drama gives me the feel I can overlook some things.

Som123

sarNie Hatchling
Yadech financially has so much to lose if they didn't play their koojin part. After all, business comes first. They played it for what almost 10 years. They gave their koojin fans enough to drool on but not enough to fulfill them so that the chase continues. The endorsements, lakorns...and so much more that no couple in their generation or next would match up. And then when they felt like they have had it...then boom..we are dating. When everyone around them basically knew they were an item. As I've mentioned before, they are a perfect example of how to use the system to their advantage.

Yaya is more ambitious than Nadech. He just seemed chilled. His career is almost joint to the hips with her. But yes, chemistry wise he doesn't generate much with his other co-stars. But at this point, I am not sure it matters because he has nothing to prove.
the first paragraph! You said what i have in mind.

but I really enjoyed Nadech lakorn with Mew. These two have great chemistry and look compatible physically. Nadech should be paired with shorter Nangek more often and i hope ch3 stop giving him farm boy role

Yaya is secured. She is still at the top despite no lakorn and movie for more than 2 years.

Amikou

Sharp-tongued Siberian diva
One rule and one rule only, don’t talk about NY or MK if you want to stay in AF.:pancarta:
Stay? Who? Haven’t all their fans left AF already? They’ve been tired of non stop shades throwing at their faves (and me too actually). For some reason every topic ends on MK and NY discussion. I’m silent reader and I find it strange.
Sorry for my poor English.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Stay? Who? Haven’t all their fans left AF already? They’ve been tired of non stop shades throwing at their faves (and me too actually). For some reason every topic ends on MK and NY discussion. I’m silent reader and I find it strange.
Sorry for my poor English.
Ummm.. No. Lol. These sensitive topics brings everyone out.

Amikou

Ummm.. No. Lol. These sensitive topics brings everyone out.
Everyone? Lol You're exaggerate. I barely see any of their fans here for months. And if someone comes y'all eat them alive. I'm not telling you to stop discussing them and such, but I find it really funny that every topic ends on NY and MK as if they were the only ones worthy of discussion.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The one thing I dislike about Thai lakorns is the bitchy annoying side characters. So I can already tell that Teaw will get on my nerves, but I'll give it a chance since I'm hearing good things about Patricia.
Taew was the female lead and Patricia was the supporting but she was a good supporting and very helpful and had chemistry with Nadech. But ya(wn)desh fans were not very enthousiastic about it. Taew character was annoying to me. She could have been better written.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Everyone? Lol You're exaggerate. I barely see any of their fans here for months. And if someone comes y'all eat them alive. I'm not telling you to stop discussing them and such, but I find it really funny that every topic ends on NY and MK as if they were the only ones worthy of discussion.
Maybe i was. But a few would come back here and there. Things definitely has been quiet for a while. I don't get involved with these topics. Because ive seen so many back and forth.

Amikou

Personally I think NY definetely has chemistry. But at the same time they have worst of luck when they're starring together. Floods, broadcast problems, script issues etc. All this happens during filming or screening their lakorns. And now LK is bound to cancel due to script issues and Act Art departure from ch3. I just pity all actors and stuff involved in filming

Last edited:

jawhara

@jawhara welcome to AF...you just learned that Yaya/Nadech, Mark/Kim are a sensitive topic. We have had intense debate on here numerous times when their names come up. I don't mind so much because a little back and forth isn't bad. As long as members are mature enough to counter the arguments in a civilized way then it's quite entertaining.

I used to watch lakorns based on the actors and actresses I like or can tolerate now that's not the case anymore. I watched more of what the storyline has to offer. Because the quality isn't usually there with lakorns as much so when it's good to me, I watched it whether people in there are not normally the ones I tend to care for. I don't gravitate to any one in particular as I aged. If a drama gives me the feel I can overlook some things.
Lol Thank you!
I was taken aback by the responses. I am not a fan of either couple, so I was confused why Mark was even in the conversation to begin with.
Well since I'm new to the forum, I had no idea about this, but good to know. At first, I just thought I'd share my view on them since it was something that I've been thinking of for a while. But I didn't know I would aggravate people with my post but it's all good.

That's honestly the best you can do. I genuinely don't care about which actors, as long as they can do their job decently and I can sense, feel the connection between the male and female lead and a good storyline is always a must.
Most people tend to choose based on their favorite actors and actresses, which is absolutely fine, but it can sometimes make them miss out on so many more good lakorns. So it's always a good idea to branch out.

Last edited: