❤️ Various ET News

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Richie seems like a genuine person and doesn't seem like a troublemaker but I think it's her quiet and shy personality that may make people hard to connect with her. Idk but I kinda like her. She just seems so innocent to the ET industry.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Richy's personality is that she's quiet and likes to keep to herself. She didn't mingle around with cast/crew. That might have pissed off a lot of ppl. And you know how ppl have 'resting bi.tch face', well I think Richy probably looked like that most of the time. Producer and crew started assuming she was 'high maintenance'.

I don't think Richy could intentionally have a bad attitude onset.
She doesn't seem that naive not to know that she'd get a bad rep.

She complained about the wig because it was giving her scalp infections.
It's a serious issue because she was losing hair and it could have lead to bald spots.

I've watch K'Kai in the industry for a looooong time and he's VERY DRAMATIC at times.
When he favors someone, he will keep using them as his leads. BUT if anyone ever gets on his bad side, he will throw them under the bus.

I love how he asks the reporters if they ever seen him, 'kill [career-wise] a kid or throw a kid under'
me- UMMMM, YES. RIGHT NOW.

sulad

sarNie Adult
I quickly read through some old articles and I think they dated for almost 2 yrs. Kalamare was the one to break it off. Apparently PK kept trying to win her over. I remember that time when they broke up, K was very adamant about not going back to him. After that break up, I don't think I've heard of Kalamare dating anyone else. She has made A LOT of money writing books on her experiences, relationship and eating healthy. :risas3:

It sometimes sounded like she hated men.

They are actually very good friends now though.
Thank you for the insight! I appreciate it. Indeed, Kalamare sometimes make herself seems like she hates men but I'm sure she is just at a point of life of knowing what she wants and don't want. I definitely can see both of them being friend. Glad that they both went separate ways, otherwise, it would've ended uglier and now he's happy with his wife.

In regards of Richie, she is one to come off with a restless bitch face. Not much emotion and it could of rubbed off the wrong way for many.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yupp I want to laugh.

Caption says: quoting Kai's words, "Have I ever taken advantage of anyone? Have I ever killed (career wise) a kid?"

The OP's caption: "oh really? the ppl on sns want to ask, what about Joy Sirilack?"

I think Kai dug his own grave with his interview.
So far he has done it to Joy, Matt, and now Richy. Now people in the ET industry has to watch out for him. Glad people are calling him out.

x0unerthanlater

Uhmmm Bow and Mik making me blushhhhh... like hello, I'm single here geeezz :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

They have not admitted to being "fan" (dating) but they say they have a "special relationship".

Their interview is pretty cute. The reporters basically asked about Mik surprising Bow during her graduation. They also asked about what the two will do for Valentine's day. They also asked what they like about each other. Mik likes that Bow is a hard worker and that she's down to earth. Bow says Mik is "na rak". The reporters asked, would Mik be a good boyfriend. Bow says, well, we'd have to date first to know.

The reporters asked what is the reason they haven't committed to a relationship, they said they want to take things slowly. They are supporting each other and caring for one another. Their current status makes them happy at the moment.

All the reporters teasing them. kekeke, I'm not the one being interviewed but why do I feel shy? 5555 :love::love::love:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Uhmmm Bow and Mik making me blushhhhh... like hello, I'm single here geeezz :risas3: :risas3: :risas3:

They have not admitted to being "fan" (dating) but they say they have a "special relationship".

Their interview is pretty cute. The reporters basically asked about Mik surprising Bow during her graduation. They also asked about what the two will do for Valentine's day. They also asked what they like about each other. Mik likes that Bow is a hard worker and that she's down to earth. Bow says Mik is "na rak". The reporters asked, would Mik be a good boyfriend. Bow says, well, we'd have to date first to know.

The reporters asked what is the reason they haven't committed to a relationship, they said they want to take things slowly. They are supporting each other and caring for one another. Their current status makes them happy at the moment.

All the reporters teasing them. kekeke, I'm not the one being interviewed but why do I feel shy? 5555 :love::love::love:
They’re are very lovely together! They just released a mv for an ad just in time for V day.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's true. I'm glad Mik found someone he can joke with and care for.
I'm hoping for a reunion lakorn too. Idk why ch7 hasn't done it by now.
Ch7 doesn’t go crazy by pairing the same actors together like ch3. At most they’ll pair them three times. Bow has paired up with most popular actors already. Mik still hasn’t paired up with all the actresses yet. This year he’s pairing up with the seniors. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The reporters reaction to them lol. I liked them since their first lakorn. Mik hasn't had a lot of good luck with his n'eks...so maybe Bow might change that. They are cute.

x0unerthanlater

Ch7 doesn’t go crazy by pairing the same actors together like ch3. At most they’ll pair them three times. Bow has paired up with most popular actors already. Mik still hasn’t paired up with all the actresses yet. This year he’s pairing up with the seniors. Lol.

Bummer. It's a waste of Mik.
Bow looks so good with his height.

If ever they get to reunite, I hope it's a slap/kiss but not a stupid plot with too many 3rd hands though. We need a good spicy lakorn for them.

x0unerthanlater

riddle: "A freelance n'ek walks out of the set."

What happened: An a-list producer posted something on IG. He said, "ออกกองวันนี้เกิดเหตุการณ์เสียขวัญสั่นประสาท" Aok gong wun ni gerd haed gaan sia kwan sun prasaad"
Translation: "On set today, a situation happened that mentally shook me."

SEVERAL celebrities/Dara's replied asking for the tea.

Some played with words...

1 reply said: "Kwan eoy Kwan mah" - which is a saying Buddhists chant to call someone's inner spirit back. Kind of like if that person went through a shock...

The producer replied to this comment and said: "Kwan mah lae gor bai"
Translation: [It/kwan] came and went.

:risas3: :risas3:

SO WHO DO YOU ALL THINK THE N'EK IN THE RIDDLE IS?
hint: her name is IN the riddle edit: caption.
:pancarta:

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

riddle: "A freelance n'ek walks out of the set."

What happened: An a-list producer posted something on IG. He said, "ออกกองวันนี้เกิดเหตุการณ์เสียขวัญสั่นประสาท" Aok gong wun ni gerd haed gaan sia kwan sun prasaad"
Translation: "On set today, a situation happened that mentally shook me."

SEVERAL celebrities/Dara's replied asking for the tea.

Some played with words...

1 reply said: "Kwan eoy Kwan mah" - which is a saying Buddhists chant to call someone's inner spirit back. Kind of like if that person went through a shock...

The producer replied to this comment and said: "Kwan mah lae gor bai"
Translation: [It/kwan] came and went.

:risas3: :risas3:

SO WHO DO YOU ALL THINK THE N'EK IN THE RIDDLE IS?
hint: her name is IN the riddle. :pancarta:
Wow this is so hard! Let me take a guess. Is it Kwan :risas3: