❤️ Various ET News

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I assumed on IG that Jes and Gyp's breakup was mutual. Maybe people thought Sean was the third-hand because Gyp always post photos of him. She does. I even thought something was going on between them.

Poor Vill ;( She has been hiding in her cave and she haven't been active on her ig like how she use to be before.

As for Yok and Am, I am disappointed in him. I thought he was a gentleman. Hrmph.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
With Yok and Am, I felt that Am broke up with her from temper, he didn't mean to but I am so glad that he did because it made Yok realized that she was dating an a hole. He is so freaken ungrateful, she was the one who help boost his career by taking him to the elders, suggested him to producers, and event coordinator. Man PP is such a wicked witch acting all innocent. Smh

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Amp made her wait for 10 days before making things clear. What kind of man does that? So cruel. His interview was jibberish. All smiles and fake. I knew he was spouting a load of crap. Yok's interview was so sad. I wanted to cry with her. You can tell she's deeply hurt. He was cheating on her but acted like he and PP were just innocently friendly. He had the nerve to say, "you all should know what kind of person I am. I've been in this industry for over 10yrs. I'm a friendly and charismatic person. PP and I are siblings. There's nothing going on. I've cleared it up with Yok already." -- BULLSHIT. I'm just upset y'all. Yok's one of the better n'rais of ch7. I've liked her since her debut. I hope Amp is demoted to p'rai. Not very p'ek material if you ask me.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I doubt PP's career is over and I'm sure her face is super thick so she won't go into hiding for long. Yok is very well loved by her friends at ch7 but i think they are all professional enough to let it be a private matter between the two. However I think her girlfriends will probably not be as friendly. The fans however won't let it go, they will bark and bite (no offense lol).

Well now Yok can start over and from my own experience, someone way better will come along. My heart broke for her when she lost it after the reporter told her that the Am-hole said he still loves her.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Sorry if this was asked before but how did Yok find out Amp cheated on her?  :scratchhead2:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think people were telling her things so one day she checked his phone, saw the conversation, screenshot it and sent it to her friends lol.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I think people were telling her things so one day she checked his phone, saw the conversation, screenshot it and sent it to her friends lol.

Ohhhh I see. Thanks!

x0unerthanlater

PP posted lots of pics of her and Amp with lovey dovey messages. And just obvious things in general. I've seen her IG and it's filled with "I miss you" and "thinking about you" type of stuff. There was one that was really obvious, it said something along the lines of, "I miss you but you're taken by somebody else already". Guess who it's about?

Yok saw these and made a post about it and that's how things blew up with Am-hole as @ncmeow calls him. (lol) She screencapped Am and PP's lovey dovey convo and shared it with her friends. The most awkward thing is that they have the same group of friends. Yikes!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/54008

Article from when the saga first started.

Also, I find it ridiculous that PP fans are freaking siding with her. I read some comments on one of Yok's photos about how she shouldn't be mad at PP and needs to calm her fans because "You act like you haven't taken someone else's man before on tv."

I was like are you fucking just literally stupid? (Excuse my language) Yes, way to go defend the skank who fucked up a relationship and blame the victim. She's a nang'rai on TV people, not in REAL LIFE. 

x0unerthanlater

Delusional kids are her fans probably.

PP is a cute face but evil inside. How could she even do that? I'm disappointed because I was actually planning on watching her progress in the industry. Smh.

All of Yok's fans and supporters are hashtagging #teamyok

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
For people who are saying that PP didn't intentionally steal Amm... I don't believe it for one second. She openly expressed her feelings (although not direct, I mean it is freaking clear as day). Do we actually believe that behind closed doors she wasn't charming him? I dislike when people does stuff like this... 1. If he cheated on his gf of 6 years who was soo good to him.. he'll do it to you. 2. IF she stole you while you had a girlfriend, she will do the same when a better pra'ek comes along. 

x0unerthanlater

Am is not the greatest catch. When she stars with other p'eks she's going to waver again. She hasn't fully put on her acting shoes yet and already got carried away by the first p'ek she stars with. You have lots to learn little girl.

As soon as Am gets his first p'ek role he wants to drop Yok. How manly... Pathetic fool.

I knew something was weird when they filmed WWYWY together. A little too "friendly". They looked close and was comfortable with skinship.

x0unerthanlater

Oh no she didn't just try to talk to Mik! We got a real problem if that's the case. She better leave Mik alone and keep her stolen boy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
When it all started people were thinking it was all a misunderstanding and that Pp was really talking to Mik, until Yok's friends leaked the screenshot lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
According to Yok, he broke up with her after she post asking if a certain new nangek need Caramil(?), a topical medicine to help with itching hahahaha (love this girl). People saw it and they put two and two together then went to bash Am and PP in their Ig so he got pissed. I don't think he knew she screenshot the convo. Her friends didn't post it until after he gave an interview saying it was all a misunderstanding and that Yok understand now, that they are still very much good with one another. Boy was lying through his teeth.

As for those crazy koojin fans, see this is one of the result of today's koojin fans, they excused and believe that this type of behavior is ok just because they like them onscreen. They excused and support homewrecking without caring how wrong it is.

x0unerthanlater

Lol! Yah kae khan!

Liar liar it all backfired.

Stupid Am. He tried to protect PP's image but not his own woman. Made Yok look like a clingy gf who was jealous.