❤️ Various ET News

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I seriously think Matt was so desperate to get married (not that Songkran was a prize in that department). Since her boyfriend would not marry her she think by trying something else would cure that but honestly she's just going to be miserable with Songkran. The only thing I don't fault her is staying with her ex because it would have never work out anyway especially something as significant as marriage. If his heart is not in it then there was really not much she could do.

But of course, she has to pick Songkran lol. I hope she thinks wisely before having a baby with him. It's not like he was really there for his daughter with Aff (I mean, he did refused to change the diaper because she's a girl). Matt can be strong, try to convince everyone and herself that she is but she might no be. She has too much at stake here...and if she got pregnant she is going to fade away pretty quickly.

No way it's Matt. That would be too crazy now. But she did go to Moddum, one of the biggest gossipers lol, and told him to please tell the public for her that she didn't steal SK and that she was having problems with her current boyfriend at the time cause he wouldn't marry her. Moddum also said she cried a lot.

I feel bad for her but damn she did make her own bed. I see comments like "didn't Matt say no one has to worry for her. She said herself, if she cries then let her cry cause its her own decision and life. Why is she asking someone else to come look for sympathy from the public for her.

I don't think Matt thought people would have such a strong reaction but man you gotta know Thai society is pretty judgmental. All those husband stealing lakorns are popular for a reason.
This is so on point.lakorns are turning into reality.Hahaaaaa.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I seriously think Matt was so desperate to get married (not that Songkran was a prize in that department). Since her boyfriend would not marry her she think by trying something else would cure that but honestly she's just going to be miserable with Songkran. The only thing I don't fault her is staying with her ex because it would have never work out anyway especially something as significant as marriage. If his heart is not in it then there was really not much she could do.

But of course, she has to pick Songkran lol. I hope she thinks wisely before having a baby with him. It's not like he was really there for his daughter with Aff (I mean, he did refused to change the diaper because she's a girl). Matt can be strong, try to convince everyone and herself that she is but she might no be. She has too much at stake here...and if she got pregnant she is going to fade away pretty quickly.
Her mom is adamantly denying the rumors and has challenged anyone who thinks otherwise. She even posted a video of Matt on a sling filming a scene in Kao Yai to show that Matt isn't pregnant. (If she was she wouldn't be going on a sling)

& I know exactly which scene this is because of the sling. TEEHEE *big MLFTS lover here* 5555

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol i think people are reading into SK's post a little too much. He's been posting pictures of food, plants, ovens, fields, beds, around his new resort with captions for weeks and people been taking it way out of context. Also there's so much ridiculous rumors about Matt now that you just have to roll your eyes at it. A week ago there were rumors of her being tested positive for Aids and it was published by a known news site too :rolleyes:. Some of these "neutral" medias chosen their side.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol i think people are reading into SK's post a little too much. He's been posting pictures of food, plants, ovens, fields, beds, around his new resort with captions for weeks and people been taking it way out of context. Also there's so much ridiculous rumors about Matt now that you just have to roll your eyes at it. A week ago there were rumors of her being tested positive for Aids and it was published by a known news site too :rolleyes:. Some of these "neutral" medias chosen their side.
Yikes, that's horrible. Goodness, I hate the Aids rumor...it's so low.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
View attachment 29845
Famous Actress “M” is rumored to be pregnant! OMG i swear if this is true and it’s about Matt I’m gonna die :crybaby2: I hope this is just a stupid rumor that isn’t true :angel10: It’s known info that Matt has been wanting to start a family so I don’t think it’s that crazy to think it’s her. I’m freaking out right now hoping that this ain’t about Matt lol
Lol we all thought her being linked to that guy was just a stupid rumor. Look where we are now. In my case I am sitting here and I am watching the upcoming big trainwreck :-D

x0unerthanlater

Also linked to this "rumor" is Kwan, Sirita & Pancake... Because Pan recently went to the doctors (with her man, for her man).

So this rumor isn't centered on the letter "M".

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
If it's Kwan with that old man...
Lol old news ja. She's with a guy her age now. He's related to the royals some how cus his title is Mom Luang Patrick and he's thai. Ex bf of Green lol.

Lol we all thought her being linked to that guy was just a stupid rumor. Look where we are now. In my case I am sitting here and I am watching the upcoming big trainwreck :-D
Lol but the difference with this one is that her mom denied for her whereas the other one her mom said to wait for Matt.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Lol old news ja. She's with a guy her age now. He's related to the royals some how cus his title is Mom Luang Patrick and he's thai. Ex bf of Green lol.

Lol, they move fast.

Lol but the difference with this one is that her mom denied for her whereas the other one her mom said to wait for Matt.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol they have to move fast, they're running low and with the new young blood rising competition is high. Rumor has it that he only has the name but not the $$. Well we'll know if mommy dearest is against this then it's might be true :risas3:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
if
Apparently Songkran posted a picture of a seedling on his IG and said something like "the seed is planted." You can't tell me he didn't do this on purpose. The guy is seriously an attention whore. Matt really picked this guy? Someone who would play on her misery for more attention?
OH MY GOD THIS MAN IS JUST SO FU*KIN ANNOYING ATTENTION WHORE!!!! arrrrrghhh, i so angry and disgusted. how can he has no shame and consideration for people around him, wspecially to Matt!!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

x0unerthanlater

Poor Matt. They need to give her a break.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone we didn't even expect. The headline says "a n'ek" instead of "a famous n'ek".

I'll wait.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
She's getting lots of likes and comments lol. She still looking good though.

Might be an evening n'ek...if she's not famous then the furby gang is out. Might be someone from channel 7.

byebye

sarNie OldFart