❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Sila ain't playing...when he decided to go after Mingta he meant it lol. I am going to have to keep tap of how many kisses between now till willing. @alissaax thanks for being so fast. Makes me so excited for Monday.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Man this thread is active!!! I love that Tor is getting notice. I was annoyed with ch3 trying to make him supporting :rolleyes:
Agreed, he can act better than some channel 3 leads lol and it’s 2019 are we still supporting actors over looks? Talent matters I can’t watch a good looking actor who can’t act. Tor is the full package in my books.

I can’t wait till next week.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Sila ain't playing...when he decided to go after Mingta he meant it lol. I am going to have to keep tap of how many kisses between now till willing. @alissaax thanks for being so fast. Makes me so excited for Monday.
Its the obssesion. I cant help myself the wait is too long. I hope the track is officially released in the next few days so i can listen to it repeat.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I pulled an all nighter last night studying for two important tests I had today and I’m still somehow up to date with this thread lol I’m so crazy lol my love for this lakorn is too real :risas3:
You're crazy! But I love the commitment, haha.

OMGGGGGG. He's really going all for it with Mingta! I love it!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You're crazy! But I love the commitment, haha.

OMGGGGGG. He's really going all for it with Mingta! I love it!
I wish I had the same commitment to more important things in my life but fangirling over these two is too good to pass up :risas3:

And I know!! I didn’t expect them to add that many slap and kiss scenes and I totally didn’t expect all of them to be real kisses since Ferny is a newbie but looks like she’s really committed! Good for her :cheer:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tor is aggressive in his kissing. Imagine Fern has to go through a few takes before they get the kiss right. I'll be scared after the second take regardless if I am in his fan club or not hahhah.

So 4 full mouth kisses so far lol. Sila doesn't believe in a whole lot of hugging but he wholeheartedly believes in mouth to mouth. And that kiss at the old house...he touched his lips afterward. I think Mingta was dying to slap him but I am sure she probably weigh her options. Slap him and get kissed again or go inside the house lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Tor is aggressive in his kissing. Imagine Fern has to go through a few takes before they get the kiss right. I'll be scared after the second take regardless if I am in his fan club or not hahhah.

So 4 full mouth kisses so far lol. Sila doesn't believe in a whole lot of hugging but he wholeheartedly believes in mouth to mouth. And that kiss at the old house...he touched his lips afterward. I think Mingta was dying to slap him but I am sure she probably weigh her options. Slap him and get kissed again or go inside the house lol.
Sila is thirstier than I expected :risas3: the only way he can quench his thirst is through Min slapandkiss

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wish I had the same commitment to more important things in my life but fangirling over these two is too good to pass up :risas3:

And I know!! I didn’t expect them to add that many slap and kiss scenes and I totally didn’t expect all of them to be real kisses since Ferny is a newbie but looks like she’s really committed! Good for her :cheer:
Fern is very committed. Who else in his fan club can say they get to kiss him that way lol. In the pool, against the wall, in the bedroom...and the sweetest kiss of all is her without knowing. When he kissed her head. Fern got some bragging rights :risas3::clap::worship2:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Fern is very committed. Who else in his fan club can say they get to kiss him that way lol. In the pool, against the wall, in the bedroom...and the sweetest kiss of all is her without knowing. When he kissed her head. Fern got some bragging rights :risas3::clap::worship2:
Lmao what I would give to have a lakorn with Great as his n’ek in a slap and kiss lakorn :risas3: Fern is living every fangirls dream lol

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

I love all the slap/kisses so much! Hehe.

But sometimes, the better side of me comes out and ask, how could Tor do that to his childhood best friend! Lmao. At least in the older version, Tor looked sorry after he kissed Mingta. This Tor looks satisfied as heck after the kisses! Hahaha, but I love it.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

But sometimes, the better side of me comes out and ask, how could Tor do that to his childhood best friend! Lmao. At least in the older version, Tor looked sorry after he kissed Mingta. This Tor looks satisfied as heck after the kisses! Hahaha, but I love it.
He’s consumed with passion lol he’s been away from her too long and he needs to get his frustrations out some way :naughty2:

byebye

sarNie OldFart

This Tor is more ruthless than Bie's Tor. The way he grabbed and held onto her face I was afraid for her small face. After the kiss he already has another scenario in his head where the next one is going to be at lol. That's why he has that wicked expression after he kissed her hahahha.

That is Tor's way of telling Mingta he missed her and punished her for being away from him too long. He's just telling her he loves her in his own way. Some forced kisses and a few slaps along the way.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh, this thread is moving by so fast since @alissaax joined. Hahaha
I love it! You’re making me more and more impatient for, pretty much, the whole rest of the lakorn. XD

Every I time see pictures/videos, I get butterflies in my stomach. Ughhhh this version is so good so far!!

Ntsuab-Ci

He’s consumed with passion lol he’s been away from her too long and he needs to get his frustrations out some way :naughty2:
This Tor is more ruthless than Bie's Tor. The way he grabbed and held onto her face I was afraid for her small face. After the kiss he already has another scenario in his head where the next one is going to be at lol. That's why he has that wicked expression after he kissed her hahahha.

That is Tor's way of telling Mingta he missed her and punished her for being away from him too long. He's just telling her he loves her in his own way. Some forced kisses and a few slaps along the way.
:risas3: I love this thread. Yes, yes. Tor can punish Mingta as much as he wants.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Ahhhh, this thread is moving by so fast since @alissaax joined. Hahaha
I love it! You’re making me more and more impatient for, pretty much, the whole rest of the lakorn. XD

Every I time see pictures/videos, I get butterflies in my stomach. Ughhhh this version is so good so far!!
Cant help myself. :risas3: its been awhile since i was this active in a thread. Buppaesunniwaat probably.