❤️[CH7] Wong Wien Hua Jai (Kantana): Porshe Saran/Now Tisanart

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Now is ch7's most beautiful actress in my opinion, she's got such a natural and simply beautiful bare face. I've always thought she was so pretty when I first saw her in the movie Love Jusinlee, she was just a kid then.
I have been saying this FOR YEARS ! This girl ate Stephany alive at the sexy game in Kularb Len Fai. She is petite and her beauty is more the innocent type but she can be the most sensual girl in town the next minute (graceful Ram Thai dancer). In a normal channel Now would be the top actress replacing the likes of Aum and Noon...in a normal channel the likes of Peak wouldn't be more promoted than she was...

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I have been saying this FOR YEARS ! This girl ate Stephany alive at the sexy game in Kularb Len Fai. She is petite and her beauty is more the innocent type but she can be the most sensual girl in town the next minute (graceful Ram Thai dancer). In a normal channel Now would be the top actress replacing the likes of Aum and Noon...in a normal channel the likes of Peak wouldn't be more promoted than she was...
I can totally see Now as the next Noon. Growing up, I wasn't a fan of Noon, but she was the most beautiful Thai actress in my eyes!

Why is it that ch7 actors and actresses always become freelance!? I don't see it common with any other ch, but mainly for ch7 only.... They obviously aren't doing something right. Lol. I wonder...

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I can totally see Now as the next Noon. Growing up, I wasn't a fan of Noon, but she was the most beautiful Thai actress in my eyes!

Why is it that ch7 actors and actresses always become freelance!? I don't see it common with any other ch, but mainly for ch7 only.... They obviously aren't doing something right. Lol. I wonder...
I noticed they’re loosing a lot of their good employees like recently porshe, sammy, min, pimmy. Even with the producer, such as Pordeecom entertainment has left the channel. However I heard tik pholdee will be one of the producer so that’s a bonus.
pordeecom was one of their best producers, they always make hit dramas.
I was very upset upon finding out that porshe is leaving ch7. He was so good in WWHJ. As u can tell he was very comfortable with now on screen and off screen. They knew each other for so long. I remeber one of the music video they did when they were young.
It was so cute to see now crying on the last day of filming because she was going to miss him.
I hope to see them reunite real soon and I hope porshe doesn’t hesitate to come back and work with ch7 quite often.
his new drama with push and Sammy. I think it a high possibility that he will play a villain.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I noticed they’re loosing a lot of their good employees like recently porshe, sammy, min, pimmy. Even with the producer, such as Pordeecom entertainment has left the channel. However I heard tik pholdee will be one of the producer so that’s a bonus.
pordeecom was one of their best producers, they always make hit dramas.
I was very upset upon finding out that porshe is leaving ch7. He was so good in WWHJ. As u can tell he was very comfortable with now on screen and off screen. They knew each other for so long. I remeber one of the music video they did when they were young.
It was so cute to see now crying on the last day of filming because she was going to miss him.
I hope to see them reunite real soon and I hope porshe doesn’t hesitate to come back and work with ch7 quite often.
his new drama with push and Sammy. I think it a high possibility that he will play a villain.
I don't know about other productions from ch7, but forsure Pordeecom is amazing! I'm a fan of Stephany and she was in a few of their lakorns, actually I think most of her lakorns as lead was produced by them. All of her lakorns produced by them I loved and they made her look extra fabulous too!

I have a feeling Porshe is going to be a villian too in his new project with Sammy and Push. Lol I can't see him in that role, because he's my hero.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching Hua Jai Look Poochai for the first time and I can't help, but imagine how Porshe would've been so perfect as Nop. Lol.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I have a feeling Porshe is going to be a villian too in his new project with Sammy and Push. Lol I can't see him in that role, because he's my hero.
I'm sad already. Hope it's not true. He's still the main actor in my heart.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, I saw Porshe came so just curious to see if it was funny. He’s actually more serious here but still made it funny. Get to see another side of him.

DaoRisa

Thanks for sharing. Wonder what they talked about, but still enjoy seeing his cute pics especially those in young boys. :)
Have heard that he will be in Fai Lung of the old version of Willy and Tao. If so, I will be happy to see him in a new version of my favorite drama again.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing. Wonder what they talked about, but still enjoy seeing his cute pics especially those in young boys. :)
Have heard that he will be in Fai Lung of the old version of Willy and Tao. If so, I will be happy to see him in a new version of my favorite drama again.
He talks about his background. He said when he was younger he was super spoiled, then one day his parents said they were moving. His life changed because the things he wanted, he couldn’t get like he used to. His parents were kinda having money problems. He even got in a fight with his dad once and ran away. Him and his dad barely ever fought either. His dad finally called and let him know just come home. We miss you and love you. He came back. Finally he started getting modeling jobs and work at Ch7. He finally told his parents, we are moving back to Bangkok and I got you! And gave them money as well. His dad now still has his own business but really no one comes lol. They aren’t really getting business, it’s mainly like friends and family who come but it makes his dad happy so they keep it open. Every day him and his dad play the guitar and sing together. The interview pretty much highlighted his life from the lows and how it got to the highs. Hope that helps! Didn’t translate everything word for word but hit the main parts! :)

DaoRisa

He talks about his background. He said when he was younger he was super spoiled, then one day his parents said they were moving. His life changed because the things he wanted, he couldn’t get like he used to. His parents were kinda having money problems. He even got in a fight with his dad once and ran away. Him and his dad barely ever fought either. His dad finally called and let him know just come home. We miss you and love you. He came back. Finally he started getting modeling jobs and work at Ch7. He finally told his parents, we are moving back to Bangkok and I got you! And gave them money as well. His dad now still has his own business but really no one comes lol. They aren’t really getting business, it’s mainly like friends and family who come but it makes his dad happy so they keep it open. Every day him and his dad play the guitar and sing together. The interview pretty much highlighted his life from the lows and how it got to the highs. Hope that helps! Didn’t translate everything word for word but hit the main parts! :)
Thank you so much. Love him even more after reading his background.

DaoRisa

@kjc1994 : I see Boy and other tv3 stars in it, can you help translate this, please.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Still hoping ch7 will still offer Porshe some projects. If not, can Now please go freelance soon too?! Although other channels besides 7 and 3 seems way too dramatic for me.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
He’s going to be on a Ch3 show called Fandom and Boy will also be there. They said him being on the show could hint that he may have a project with them in the future but we will have to wait and see. When the show airs, I can help translate for you too :)
I can see Porshe with alot of ch3 actresses. He looked very good with Mint Chalida when they had a photoshoot years ago together.

DaoRisa

He’s going to be on a Ch3 show called Fandom and Boy will also be there. They said him being on the show could hint that he may have a project with them in the future but we will have to wait and see. When the show airs, I can help translate for you too :)
Awe, that's so sweet. Thank you and thanks in advance.

DaoRisa

Still hoping ch7 will still offer Porshe some projects. If not, can Now please go freelance soon too?! Although other channels besides 7 and 3 seems way too dramatic for me.
Would love to see Now go freelance too. If not, hope tv7 will ask Porshe to have at least one more GOOD drama with Khun Bow again.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally watching Hua Jai Look Poochai, Now and Kem are cute together but their chemistry definitely can't compare to Now and Porshe! Now's role as Pin is just so lovable, bubbly, kid at heart, and cute! There's not a character she's been that I've been irritated with or disliked at times yet. Lol.