Recommendation: Age Difference/Forbidden Love Lakorn

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Kularb tee rai nam is a good drama... Just finished watching it on dootv. (They finally have it). I wished I understand more Thai lol...

Preuksa Sawad with Chatchai and Namfon Patcharin (Not sure if anyone recommended this one) it's age gap as well. Chatchai's nephew and Namfon are together (I wanna say) but she ended up with Chatchai.

There is also the one with Namfon K and Patson, the one where they were stepsiblings, (I think) and Namfon pretend to be a maid in his house

Warn Nam Kang with Pinky and Win, I think they were stepsiblings and they got together

Wiwa olaewang with Vee and Jui, I think Jui is Vee's stepniece or something but he had to marry her because his brother, Jui's stepdad wanted Vee to marry Jui (Something like that)

That's all I could think of right now.
Thanks alot.Now u mention Preuksa Sawad,i rmb watching this only a few epi.I love force action and R but this is the only drama i feel disgusted of Chatchai.Probably bcuz Namfon is so in love wit Chatchai nephew.R scene is only ok where N'ek also some sort of feeling for P'ek.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
i have not come across it on any website na kha .. i watched it on DOOTV b/c they (the owner) posted it there. I dont' have any recording program on my mac to record it so i really cant' do much to help on this part .. but if you're a subscribe member already -- here's the link to watch it na kha: http://www.mydootv.tv/player_flash.php?chapters_id=&products_id=15125&customer_id=15221&startVideo=true

Anyway, i wish she made him beg more when he finds out about the baby -- she shouldn't just give in and let him take care of her obgy visits. I also hate that he love the older woman too -- and then when he finally accept the truth -- he just come back to take her hand away from her guy friend which leave me extra angry at her .. i understand she still loves him but still it's too easy for her to just be this weak (maybe b/c she's pregnant and vulnerable at this time lol) -- regardless, i still enjoy the lakorn. I won't mind seeing a remake of this lakorn with an older p'ek or even Nok Chatchai (as long as the n'ek is not YAYA lol however i won't mind him with aff though b/c the lakorn calls for a younger n'ek ^_^)
DOOTV..hmm,i cant really understand thai so to subscribe and pay is not really worth it.Nvrmd then,i will just wait for a remake hopefully.lol..I wan Por to be P'ek then(guy in Wanalee).He is old but not TOO old and he's handsome.With him,i can accept any younger n'ek.

In Kulab Tee Rai Nam,i thought P'ek dun really wan to marry N'ek..He is force to,different from Nampeung Kom,correct me if im wrong.Also,why did he R her?

cecilia

Staff member
in nampung kom -- n'ek is force to be p'ek's .. in Kularb -- n'ek is force into marriage to p'ek even though he doesn't want too but due to the promise he has to keep with n'ek's dad .. he accepted her .. as for the r -- i'm not sure b/c i skip a few scene at the beginning so i'm assuming he has fallen for her and is jealous of her with her guy friend so yes, he r her out of jealousy (again, i skip the beginning a few time so i'm assuming he did it out of jealousy)

edit: i went back to watch episode one -- her dad made her married him .. he's a friend of her dad. He helped her dad went through his study. He is 55 years old and has always been single -- anyway, she didn't want to but her dad made her promised.

Raindrops

sarNie Hatchling
Here are some off the top of my head...

Awayjee See Chompoo - (Por T. and Ja) he was in love with her mom, she calls him uncle, then her mom ask him to marry her to protect her from her dad.

Fah Pieng Din - (Captain and Aom P.) they are first cousin, but when they were little they thought they were siblings.

Plerng See Roong - (Mart and Suise) he saved her from drowning whens he was litle.

cecilia

Staff member
^I love "Fah Pieng Din" -- one of my all time aom/captain lakorn. Anyway, Aom knew they're not sibling and that's why she's furious to know that not only Captain inherit her dad's money but also ARROGANT and SELFISH toward the ppl who are lower than him (Social status)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Awayjee See Chompoo...yup definite age gap. he raised her in place of her mom.

Dao Prasook (Kob & Num)-just watch :) R scene for sure. She was raised to become a prostitute, but p'ek decides to buy her and become her guardian. Great storyline.

Jao Sao Ban Rai (Por & Namfon P)...they're neighbors. she loses everything and he is the richest farmer. when her dad dies, she married him when she went crazy. he had promised her dad something (they were enemies). Age gap.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jao Sao Ban Rai (Por & Namfon P)...they're neighbors. she loses everything and he is the richest farmer. when her dad dies, she married him when she went crazy. he had promised her dad something (they were enemies). Age gap.
I am not much of a fan of age gap lakorn, yes age is just a number but i have my limits lol and especially if they are the ones that had raised you. i was so grossed out lol he basically babysat her when she was little. i believe he was 30 something and she was just 18?

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
I am not much of a fan of age gap lakorn, yes age is just a number but i have my limits lol and especially if they are the ones that had raised you. i was so grossed out lol he basically babysat her when she was little. i believe he was 30 something and she was just 18?
lol...my friends think the same as u.Thing is,older p'ek seems to b more mature and smarter,somtimes will pampered n'ek which i love to see.when they are jealous,hohoho...they become control freak which i love love...
i can accept age gap in real life,but if he raises me,definitely NO.its like dating father ady.this can only happen in lakorn world,not reallife.

Now watching Awayjee see chompoo,the pace is ok but it doesnt hit me as strong as salakchit or kehad see daeng.I miss SAM.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just read the character chart in Jam Luey Rak and Harit is apparently 11-12 years older than Soriya, never occured to me since in all the lakorn versions everyone is around each other's age.

saki

sarNie Adult
I don't mind age differences for as long as the P'Eke doesn't look too old. There are guys who look young even if they are 10+ years older than the girl so it's more important to me how they look together. I liked Nampueng Kom (Janie is very good in this lakorn!) but I felt Chatchai looked older than his age. No offense to Chatchai and his fans- he's a good actor, too. But he really looked weak and old in the lakorn. I was hoping for a P'eke that, despite his age, looked kind of strong...like he could still punch you hard lol! Maybe it would have worked out if Chatchai built some muscles prior to filming - guys can still do that even in their 50's ^.~

I've always wanted a remake of Nampueng Kom with Willy McIntosh and Yaya Urassaya or maybe Chompoo Araya. What do you guys think?

Btw, I loved Plerng See Roong with Mart and Susie. They had an age gap there, too but it wasn't bad since Mart looks young. As for Jao Sao Ban Rai...I've been wanting to watch this lakorn but the English fansubber stopped subbing it :( and it's only halfway finished in youtube.

kulyia

RUK
Duay Rang Atitharn- Kob and Saranyu is wayy better than pan and weir.

Done Torng - Nampeung and Saranyu. Definitely one of my favs. Its about a girl who finds out that her crush/bf is engaged. Amazingly at the same time she found out, her aunt wants her to go and stay at Dome Torng to help around. Wanting to get away from this stress, nampeung decides to go. The man*Saranyu* of Dome Torng is the uncle of the bf fiancee. Saranyu happened to met Nampeung at the restaurant and its love at first sight. Once nampeung is at dome torng, saranyu tries to keep her there so he uses the excuse that if she leaves Dome Torng then that means she will go back to her ex bf and break up the relationship. Nampeung has no choice but to stay. While there, she experiences a lot of mysterious things. Saranyus grandmother who is bedridden despise Nampeung the moment she laid eyes on her because she has the same face as someone from her past.
In this vid, you can skip to 0:28 . i can make it skip to there but i can never post youtube vids perfectly on here lol darn :p
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9Hyrq9zvo

Nampeung and Saranyu also did another lakorn together and its called mon ruk look toong. its kind of a musical lakorn but the songs are really good. lol

mon ruk look toong- It's kind of forbidden love and fits more into your description. But saranyu looks much younger in here but he is still handsome as heck lol. Saranyu plays as a farm hard working man who loves Nampeung dearly. But Nampeung dad forbidden them to be together. heres a preview. .. idk i can never post a youtube vid on asianfuse perfectly. a little help guys? lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCX24fsGqho

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
@kulyia,Thanks for ur recommendation of Dome Torng.Wit the summary u provide and the mv,im so going to watch this.This is totally my type of lakorn,im looking for something like Dome Torng all the while.Thanks alot.Wait till my final ends then i ll b able to watch..lol so happy right now

as for mon ruk luk toong,im not used to thai musical lakorn.kind of weird for me,actually all musical drama or movie is weird for me..especially High School Musical(no offense..lol) Thanks ya.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wouldn't recommended this lakorn but if you love drama oh these one has more than what you will be asking for. I don't know if it forbidden enough but I just finished Kungthep Ratree awhile ago, oh boy oh boy was I pissed off more than half throughout the entire lakorn. There is just way too many birth secrets in that lakorn and I was somewhat disgusted by it. Rome, Nott and Tun (Tik's younger brother) are half brothers. All them from a different mother. Chatchai is an arsehole in there, that's all that I got to say about his character. Janie and Joy are full blooded sister but Joy was raised by her father and Janie raised by her mother because of some kind of misunderstanding that you will find out plotted by Chatchai and Mam Jintara. Ja is the youngest and half sister to Janie and Joy, Mam's daughter. Rome's love interest is Janie. Nott's love interest is Joy. Tun's love interest is Ja. Tun is the half brother of Janie and Joy. Yeah can you connect the dots lol Not just that, Mam sleeps with both Chatchai and Nott Nuti (Kwang's husband) and Mam is best friend with Chatchai's legal wife Jarunee. Chatchai rapes Nanthida mother of Joy, Janie and Tun. Even though they are not all full blooded siblings, I was still disgusted. I believe Rome and Joy slept together but Joy ends up with his half older brother Nott. I am not sure if the baby in Joy's stomach is Rome though lol yes I skipped or else I would have a heart attack.

kulyia

RUK
Ruk Diow Kong Jenjira- Starring Willy and Joy

I remember seeing this lakorn when i was really REALLY young. My sisters LOVED it though. I saw somewhat of the entire movie but a few scenes i may have skipped because then i thought the pra ek was too old. Now that im older, i realized how much of a mistake it was lmao. its WILLY haha. :thumbsup:

I tried to post the summary of what i can remember but it just doesnt make sense so i sent the sisters a message to give me the summary and once they do ill post it on here. If you do watch the intro vid down below, they look around the same age but in the movie, it starts off with Joy when she is a little girl but Willy is already a grown man. Then it continues onto her entering womanhood and her going off to his house to help him take care of the little girl? ahh lol. And i agree about American musical movies besides Dream Girls and Walk the Line. Other musical movies are just, definitely weird lol. I barely watch thai musical lakorn. I only watched the one above because i had just finished Dome Torng and i had Nampeung and Saranyu fever rofl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT6SvwRcf-E

its about this girl who she lives with her auntie n uncle.. her uncle dies n give her that house at the beach.. so the auntie n her kids treat her bad n sold the house to someone.. but for some reason the main guy send her to school but she never knew who he was.. but only say its cousin.. so after shes done with school she went to look for a job and he knows about it n hire her to teach his little girl.. but she dosent know that it was him all along.. later on she finds out.. oh yea in the backyard of his house, theres this old house that his little daughter gose play... live like the old style..

i hope that made sense lol

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Girls...its been a while since my last visit. Drifted away from lakorn and now I'm back. Problem is, I have no idea what to watch.
Anyone with any recommendation that fits the genre that I'm still fond of? Age difference...taboo /forbidden relationship etc. I'm more of an oldies so 90s lakorn wit such genre is my cup of tea. I now need new lakorn in these few years that has these 90s vibe...pls share~~~~

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Girls...its been a while since my last visit. Drifted away from lakorn and now I'm back. Problem is, I have no idea what to watch.
Anyone with any recommendation that fits the genre that I'm still fond of? Age difference...taboo /forbidden relationship etc. I'm more of an oldies so 90s lakorn wit such genre is my cup of tea. I now need new lakorn in these few years that has these 90s vibe...pls share~~~~
Try Nang Ai. The female lead is a student and the male lead is some important figure at their school or something. I loved Nycha and Greats version! There is also a version with a Johnny and Joy since you’re into the oldies.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Try Nang Ai. The female lead is a student and the male lead is some important figure at their school or something. I loved Nycha and Greats version! There is also a version with a Johnny and Joy since you’re into the oldies.
Thanks dear :icon12: will give it a try.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I need romance 3 on Netflix...a noona romance...it a light drama though...no crazy annoying villains

If you want that then there something in the rain...midway the mom gets soooo annoying

I also enjoy some of these genre but it depends on the storyline and of course if it clicks with us.

Ngao asoke with Ae/eg

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Chugakusei Nikki - Jdrama; about a teacher and student relationship that spans over 8 years. The drama is on the melo side but has a good ending.

Flower Boy Ramen Shop - Kdrama; Older woman, younger man / teacher and student relationship. It's a romcom.

High School King of Savvy - Kdrama; Older woman, younger man. The woman is working age in her mid 20s. The boy is a senior in Highschool. Cute romcom.

I Hear Your Voice - Kdrama; Another older woman and younger man. They met when she was a middle schooler and he was just a kid. The story is like a suspense, mystery theme. Great cast and very good chemistry.

My Ahjussi - Kdrama; Older man, younger woman (IU). It's a melo, which focuses on life, friendship & marriage. (Not very romantic)

Morrasoom Sawat - Thai Lakorn; Older man (Weir), younger woman (Preaw). I remember really liking it. P'ek is a mafia, and n'ek at one point was "sold" to him? (either that or she was used a collateral), it's a slap/kiss type.

None of these were from the 90s, but they're pretty good if you are looking for this type of genre. I can add more later if anyone is interested. A lot from Jdrama/Jmovies. They seem to like making this type of plot, lol

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Chugakusei Nikki - Jdrama; about a teacher and student relationship that spans over 8 years. The drama is on the melo side but has a good ending.

Flower Boy Ramen Shop - Kdrama; Older woman, younger man / teacher and student relationship. It's a romcom.

High School King of Savvy - Kdrama; Older woman, younger man. The woman is working age in her mid 20s. The boy is a senior in Highschool. Cute romcom.

I Hear Your Voice - Kdrama; Another older woman and younger man. They met when she was a middle schooler and he was just a kid. The story is like a suspense, mystery theme. Great cast and very good chemistry.

My Ahjussi - Kdrama; Older man, younger woman (IU). It's a melo, which focuses on life, friendship & marriage. (Not very romantic)

Morrasoom Sawat - Thai Lakorn; Older man (Weir), younger woman (Preaw). I remember really liking it. P'ek is a mafia, and n'ek at one point was "sold" to him? (either that or she was used a collateral), it's a slap/kiss type.

None of these were from the 90s, but they're pretty good if you are looking for this type of genre. I can add more later if anyone is interested. A lot from Jdrama/Jmovies. They seem to like making this type of plot, lol
Hellooooooooo
I'm back
I really like those drama that you recommended back in 2019.
Can you share more to me....