Preferred Leads in Sawan Biang Remake?

P

PrincessKarina

i never thought of this but omg i would so love if Tono played Kawee! That would honestly be perfect
Lol Tono? He’s ok to me but he hasn’t have any exceptional lakorns? Someone correct me?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181016-203535.jpg
Screenshot_20181016-201842.jpg
Cr. to original owners
Yeah Tono has topped my list of #1 p'ek for this lakorn. I think he has a similar vibe to Ken T. He looks mature and manly but at the same time is boyish next to the current generation of actresses. I believe hes one of the only people in the current generation that could potentially pull off the whole misunderstood jerk/ player type of role. Kawee is hard to make us viewers feel bad for and like but i think Tono will be able to do that!

Last edited:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Omg I thought of Tono too!! But I didn’t mention it because I didn’t want people to jump at me. XD
A lot of people don’t like him as an actor I think?

But yea, since 1 other person agrees, I change my #1 p’ek to Tono and #2 to Mark. Still keeping Bella at #1 for n’ek though (at least for now).

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg I thought of Tono too!! But I didn’t mention it because I didn’t want people to jump at me. XD
A lot of people don’t like him as an actor I think?

But yea, since 1 other person agrees, I change my #1 p’ek to Tono and #2 to Mark. Still keeping Bella at #1 for n’ek though (at least for now).
I like tonos acting! H can use improvments but he is not bad in my opinion. Plus even if his acting ends up not being up to par, he will for sure have that natural charm that Kawee had!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
You guys I don’t mean to burst your bubble but omg I saw these on my ig feed and I’m like wtheck is he wearing??? Lol!! What on earth?!? Idk even know what era they’re trying to portray lol I thought outfit for Kim/Tik’s lakorn was already a joke but now this?!? Lol aha sorry ya.:confused0:

80E439FC-56A5-48ED-B516-614607B0B30C.jpeg BC49AE14-D015-4C91-995C-49ED483720AA.jpeg 61F70215-F313-48A5-BB0E-97A265F5D0B5.jpeg

~~

Tono as a singer is awesome! But he wouldn’t fit the sex appeal Kawee, imo. Just saying. Haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You guys I don’t mean to burst your bubble but omg I saw these on my ig feed and I’m like wtheck is he wearing??? Lol!! What on earth?!? Idk even know what era they’re trying to portray lol I thought outfit for Kim/Tik’s lakorn was already a joke but now this?!? Lol aha sorry ya.:confused0:

View attachment 26544 View attachment 26545 View attachment 26546

~~

Tono as a singer is awesome! But he wouldn’t fit the sex appeal Kawee, imo. Just saying. Haha
i dont think Tono looks wierd in that outfit since its supposed to he from really old times. The only thing that messed it up was the mostache. and whattttt???? Tono and no sex appeal!
Screenshot_20181016-231205.jpg Screenshot_20181016-231502.jpg
I feel like Tono oozes sex appeal out of his pores lol i think hes so hot!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
i dont think Tono looks wierd in that outfit since its supposed to he from really old times. The only thing that messed it up was the mostache. and whattttt???? Tono and no sex appeal!
View attachment 26547 View attachment 26548
I feel like Tono oozes sex appeal out of his pores lol i think hes so hot!
Nope ... I used to think he was gay hahaha :p singing he’s awesome but anything else... hard for me to swallow lol

P

PrincessKarina

I like Tono but he has that boyish look a lot of times. Maybe it’s the fact that he’s very short? Lol. I love his smile. I think he works hard and can pull this role if he tries. And darling what GAY? Lol nah! @xodxo But I love his music too. @SuzieJ

yayayaya

sarNie Hatchling
Tono has a cute face, but he’s way too scrawny no hip no bootie. wish he have some hip and tight pants he wear all the time doesn’t help.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Tono has a cute face, but he’s way too scrawny no hip no bootie. wish he have some hip and tight pants he wear all the time doesn’t help.
Lol I agree. He has broad shoulders and a tiny hip, which looks weird at times. But I still love my Tono! <3

And he’s not short at all! He’s pretty average height. He just looks shorter ‘cause Nychaa is so tall.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh my reading my past opinions in here, I’ve realized how much my taste has changed lol

As for Narin’s role, if they choose someone from the current generation I would be very happy with Taew or Bella. They are both very seasoned actresses that don't hold back in important scenes. Plus Bella has never been in a slap and kiss and what better way to start than in Sawan Biang lol

If they choose a new girl, I think Kao would be the best choice! She’s very talented and again she’s not the type of actress to shy away from a role like this. She would take the role and nail it.

I’m still very indecisive on who would get Kens role. I think Nadech would be the best choice acting wise but my dude needs to be open to playing this role to the fullest potential! No holding back please. For new guys, I think Alek would do a really good job. He impressed me in his lakorn with Pat.

So it would Nadech/Bella
Nadech/Taew
Alek/Kao

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m not the biggest fan of sawan biang but I think for neks I would like a more petite nek so Bella, Taew, or Mew.

For peks I really liked Mark in KC when we played that mean role. I also think Nadech would do well but he barely plays as many lakorns and his nek selection is pretty slim..