Li Hou Zhu Yu Zhao Kuang Yin Di Yi Bu

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this series is with liu tao and it's not one of his latest series....i think this series airs in late 2005(?) or early 2006......

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
oh.... but have you or anyone seen the series yet?... if you do plz give a summary or oh heck just tell me everything about the series.. =b

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
well, i haven't seen it...but here's the summary for the series..

Zhao Kuangyin (estabished Song) and Li Congke (the last emperor of Tang - Nicky).

Nicky's characters is more about literature and music, he doesn't really want anything to do with war and politics. he marries a girl that he meet one day and loves is actually in love with ZKY but she is force by her family to marry into the royal family. therefore she tries to break all ties with ZKY and becomes princess.

Not long later ZKY takes up in another state/province and they become victorious in battles and later he becomes like a big general and they forces LCK family to bestow the title KING to ZKY city instead so when NICky becomes the king for Tang he is only known as "DA WANG" and not Huang Shang.

Later nicky finds out about his wife relationship with ZKY and that she apparently still thinks about him and gets mad and in this time he meets a young & free-spirited female that enters the palace and starts a relationship with her not releasing even though he eventually found out that the little girl is his sister-in-law but that still didn't stop the two of them betraying the older sister (his wife).

His wife finds out about it and is shattered that her lil sis would do that to her and the family lies saying that the sis is preg and wants to enter the palace to serve her man - Big sis is furious with her family!!!

Eventually things become stale for the married couple and big sis swears that she loves her husband cause hes a good husband and kind hearted etc anyways to amek things worst she becomes seriously ill during this time and eventually dies

nicky realises he was wrong to punish her but its too late, he regrets betraying her and hurting her but he does love the younger sis so he calls for the young sis to become his queen and this infuriates ZKY cause he trusted that nicky would take good care of his beloved.

to make things worst, TANG finally comes to an end and nicky and his new queen is force to move to the new capital and live under their control. ZKY's younger brother is a sleaze , he likes his wife and after ZKY die due to illness, his brother took over and ordered that nickys wife to become his new concubine. there is nothing nicky can do. his wife commits sucidie? and nicky is torn to sheds i think he wrote a heart breaking poem about his grieve and eventually he died as well.

credit-spcnet