Lakrons 2018-2019

Eve Taylor

sarNie Egg
Hey guys,
Every time i try to watch rom com thai lakrons i end up dropping them because they are hella cringe worthy, no matter how much the actor is hot or popular like Ken or Mark Prin i just cant
also i get confused watching Mafia guy acting like a nany like Ken and Noon lakron or "once upon atime in my heart" .
and about the actress i dont understand why she beats the actor or acting repulsive when she knows its a romance drama
she can be repulsive without huffing and puffing y'know this make me uneasy when i watch

could you please recommend me a lakron with hate love /slap kiss that the actress is not so disgust by the actor and they look insanely good together
?
my faves are Kluen Cheewit (duh)
aum's lakrons
Cubic (mint)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I can't think of a romcom...I have not been watching thai lakorn much anymore

Prawadiradi is a good romantic lakorn....

Kdrama - fight my way...i feel is a combo of all genre...

Yup... I'm drawing a blank....

Most are cringy but I go into the romantic comedy in that mindset ..sooo...

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hey guys,
Every time i try to watch rom com thai lakrons i end up dropping them because they are hella cringe worthy, no matter how much the actor is hot or popular like Ken or Mark Prin i just cant
also i get confused watching Mafia guy acting like a nany like Ken and Noon lakron or "once upon atime in my heart" .
and about the actress i dont understand why she beats the actor or acting repulsive when she knows its a romance drama
she can be repulsive without huffing and puffing y'know this make me uneasy when i watch

could you please recommend me a lakron with hate love /slap kiss that the actress is not so disgust by the actor and they look insanely good together
?
my faves are Kluen Cheewit (duh)
aum's lakrons
Cubic (mint)
Good romcom for me was Matupoom Haeng Huajai. Leads had amazing chemistry and it wasn’t cringey to me. As for Slap and Kiss, I would totally recommend Hua Jai Sila. Absolutely amazing chemistry between leads and they look great together. They were awkward or weird together at all.