La-ong Dao(Scenario)

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks Chewy for the upload... ehhehhe I was sooooooo tempted to ditch class today so I can watch it!!!! ahahhahhahahah

Episode 2 was soooooo cute. Aom literally fell for Kong not once but twice on the stairwell. I'm so loving this lakorn. When Kong saw Aom for the first time it was like :yahoo: but still a little disappointed because they didn't use the theme song for the scene as the backtrack. It would have been a more effective goosebumpy, giddy scene if they had used it. I'm glad that this airing four days a week otherwise I'll :spin: tune out when it's not airing.

OFF TOPIC...........OMG is this the same girl???? Pei is wearing much make up that I didn't even realize she's from So Sanae Ha. I guess Pei rather play the bad girl than the good one. She has n'ek potentials. Too bad we have to hate her hehehhe

Back to Topic: Anyways, love this lakorn. Has to be one of the best lakorn storyline there is!!!!!!

numfon

sarNie Adult
hmm..Pei's an interesting actress. her roles have been kinda versatile. n'ek's friend, hysteria, psycho.. and what type of n'rai is she in this one?

anyway, umm..

i love the name La-ong Dao (ละอองดาว)! :) it's so unique and beautiful. the name Dao is a VERY common name, though.

agh.. can't wait to get my DVD..

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
so Em is actually Kongs friend not Pol right?
Pol is not Kong's friend, but actually the prince (the dude that throws the big birthday bash aka La Ong Dao's coming out party). Don't know who Em is, but I think I can safely assume yes he's Kong's friend that Kong will hire to go out with Aom.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Pol is not Kong's friend, but actually the prince (the dude that throws the big birthday bash aka La Ong Dao's coming out party). Don't know who Em is, but I think I can safely assume yes he's Kong's friend that Kong will hire to go out with Aom
oh i see. Yeh Em is that guy who kong hires to date aom so he wont have to marry her.

So that mean Em will have alot of scenes with Aom since hes Kong's friend.

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^^^ At first I thought Pol will be Kong's friend too, but I guess they decided to give him the role as the prince instead. In the original I didn't think his role was all too big. But from the looks of the preview, Pol's will be having a significant part in this version. YAY!!!!! More Pol ahhahhhah I can't wait to see that part where Pol helps Aom pick up the scatter paper spread across the street. That scene looks so pretty the way they zoomed it out!!!!!! awwwwwwwwww

Edit: OMG!!!! Bunnii ul episode 3 already!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!! Man it's like a race between bunnii and chewy hahhahahaha I wonder who will be first to ul 4. Thanks you guys and other uploaders. I know I don't say it enough, but you guys are greatly appreciateed. THANK YOU

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i sure hope Pols role will be signifiant like you said iamnowhere..i want to see more of him..hehe
Have you started watching them yet?? or are you waiting for the the video store?? omigosh.... I don't know how you do it. SO much such self-control!!!! :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
Have you started watching them yet?? or are you waiting for the the video store?? omigosh.... I don't know how you do it. SO much such self-control!!!!
ive only seen the opening credit and a short climpse of epi 2..lol..

i dont like watching the whole lakorn online its no fun..

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
My mother don't like the p'ek and she can't stand him. I told her to just watch the show and see how it is. We r a fans of Aom, that why we r watch her show. Nobody else... :p

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
^^^^^ At first I thought Pol will be Kong's friend too, but I guess they decided to give him the role as the prince instead. In the original I didn't think his role was all too big. But from the looks of the preview, Pol's will be having a significant part in this version. YAY!!!!! More Pol ahhahhhah I can't wait to see that part where Pol helps Aom pick up the scatter paper spread across the street. That scene looks so pretty the way they zoomed it out!!!!!! awwwwwwwwww

Edit: OMG!!!! Bunnii ul episode 3 already!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!! Man it's like a race between bunnii and chewy hahhahahaha I wonder who will be first to ul 4. Thanks you guys and other uploaders. I know I don't say it enough, but you guys are greatly appreciateed. THANK YOU

I love the that scene tooo...i can't wait.....Totally want to see Pol as the prince!!!!!! :loool: :drool:

:lol: iamnowhere!!!!! :loool:

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm really liking the start of this lakorn. Was kind of iffy about it since its a period like lakorn. But I couldn't miss out on an Aom lakorn. <3 her. Her lakorns rarely disappoint me.
Can't wait to see Pol's character come in. haven't seen him in a lakorn in so long I can't remember the last one.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
After watching esp one i was debating wther to continue or stop and I decide to continue with esp. wow, after esp 2, i really hook up with this lakorn. it loks very interesting and I really like it more. I glad i continue. and thank for all the uploaders.

the scence you post, Chewy is also my favorite too. I think because your post that make me decide to continue. love this lakorn can't for more to out.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
in epi 4......the old lady that Aom is working for has Aom's dad pix so i guess Aom is somewhat related to that old day and Pol...OMG..i want to know..... :blink:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
^^^ Yep, Aom should be her long lost granddaugher. In the old version, I don't remember her grandma being so determine to find her son. But episode 4 is cute!! Kong is obviously the possesive type. Watching Aom come home with two different guys on two different nights. Shame on him!!!!ehehhehehhe.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Chewy and iamnowhere, you guy make me wanna stop doing my works and watch esp 4 now. thank guy for the details.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, chewy and iamowhere is making me so anxious to watch this

i probaly gotta wait til friday or saturday though

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Chewy and iamnowhere, you guy make me wanna stop doing my works and watch esp 4 now. thank guy for the details.
....sooooooooo gooooooooood!!! LOL!!!!!

I'm surprise that everyone is so hesistated to watch it. Okay I admit I was at first, but after seeing the opening credits and seeing how it's closely followed the old one, I had to watch.