Korean X Thai Dream Pairing?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg my KoreanxThai dream pairing is for sure Gong Yoo and Taew Natapohn! They would be such an amazing pair to watch together! I would like to see them in something with a romantic amd dramatic plot to it

P

PrincessKarina

Oh how about LMH and Taew? He’s tall and she’s petite! It would be like when Bomb was towering over her in SJ series! I like that. Lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Oh dang this thread is interesting huhu you know when I first saw Mark and Kim Tae Hee I thought they looked soooo good!! I was like goodness they should just pair up!! Haha maybe now she may be older looking but when she and Mark first collaborate they looked so fine! Not just once, but TWICE!!! :p

Another actress I would have liked to see Mark with was Lee Hyori. She prob old too, but I did like her!

and SHK!! Who could have forgotten about her?! she’s one of the best of her generation! So yes, would have liked a SHK and Mark collaboration!;)

Pics of Mark and KTH
C0E013B2-FFD7-4727-8F34-D1F71D820399.jpeg D667F052-F85B-4388-9086-ED35C3A03FD9.jpeg
Cr owners ;)

xodxo

Lee Jong suk and yaya!!
Let me go look him up lol sounds familiar but I can’t visualize him yet .. lol

Edit:

Oh no never mind, I don’t dig him either. I don’t dig that guy from MLFAS either... didn’t really care for him. Don’t care for SHK’s hubby.. looks weird. That’s all. Lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lee Jong Suk's acting is pretty good. He's especially good in his emotional crying scenes. That boy can cry while kissing and make it look beautiful. His best work (imo) is "I Can Hear Your Voice" with Lee Bo Young.

I would love to see:
Park Bo Gum and Yaya
Lee Dong Wook (my hubby) and Mew or Taew
Kim Soo Hyun (my sideman) and Bella
Lee Minki and Taew (OMG HOT)
Ji Chang Wook (the babydaddy) and Bella or Taew or Mint C.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I think I said it before but I would love Taew and Mew to star with Lee Min Ho and Kim So-Hyun! I don’t watch Korean dramas. The only few I watched were Personal Taste and MLFTS. ;)

xodxo

Lee Jong Suk's acting is pretty good. He's especially good in his emotional crying scenes. That boy can cry while kissing and make it look beautiful. His best work (imo) is "I Can Hear Your Voice" with Lee Bo Young.

I would love to see:
Park Bo Gum and Yaya
Lee Dong Wook (my hubby) and Mew or Taew
Kim Soo Hyun (my sideman) and Bella
Lee Minki and Taew (OMG HOT)
Ji Chang Wook (the babydaddy) and Bella or Taew or Mint C.
LJS, he’s the guy from the Kdrama 2W or Ws right?? In that one, I was so in love with the plot and the amount of kissing OMG **curls toes** lmbooooo

This was prob the last Kdrama I watched and enjoyed. It was a tacky plot but I enjoyed it. The n’ek was pretty too.

3FD925F9-9ECE-4B4B-8E80-946225A237A7.jpeg

xodxo

OMG PLZZZZZZZZZ I forgot my favorite Korean girl!!! Kim Ji Won, my #1 beauty bias lol :D she’s gorgeous !!!!!! And so cute!! I know she’s usually stuck with playing 2nd lead, but I heart her!❤

I would LOVE for Mark and her to pair up, plz!!! In a romantic drama!!!!!!!!;)

E61B34F7-0D63-486D-B8AE-8460049BF224.jpeg

C3B61B0E-A52F-4188-9A3A-0D32132D5922.jpeg

If Mark looks this DAMN HOT with KTH, I could only imagine how much hotter he would look with KJW!!!!!! Oh ma!!’;)❤❤❤❤❤✨⚡⭐
9B53A3EF-DB94-4C1F-9567-B5C5C8FC545A.jpeg

✨❤✨❤I’m all about eye candy couples. Lol :):D bless the soul. Lol ;)✨❤✨❤⚡⭐

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
LJS, he’s the guy from the Kdrama 2W or Ws right?? In that one, I was so in love with the plot and the amount of kissing OMG **curls toes** lmbooooo

This was prob the last Kdrama I watched and enjoyed. It was a tacky plot but I enjoyed it. The n’ek was pretty too.

View attachment 29199
Yes, him. His kissing scenes are always toe curling. Have you seen him in, Pinocchio, with Park Shin Hye? That was good too. One of PSH's best co-star.

P

PrincessKarina

You're missing out on some good kdramas. Personal Taste was such a cute plot. It was my first LMH drama.
Lol. I see. I don’t find a lot of Korean actresses interesting. So many are so bland plus many of these dramas are so long! Personal Taste was my first LMH drama too. He was so handsome in there. And nah his nose did not bother me! It’s one of his trade mark I would say! Lol! ;)