JamLeuy Rak - Likit's version

sokhiry105

sarNie Egg
I'm glad they are remaking this lakorn. This new version is a lot better than John and Ning's version...I think...

Does any body still has the old version of this lakorn (Likit's version)? I know it's probably close to 20 years old already. I'm looking for this lakorn for a veryyyyyyyyyy long time and willing to pay whatever price. I think the Khmer title was "Kyom mean kom hos a-vey?"

meeya

sarNie Egg
I'm glad they are remaking this lakorn. This new version is a lot better than John and Ning's version...I think...

Does any body still has the old version of this lakorn (Likit's version)? I know it's probably close to 20 years old already. I'm looking for this lakorn for a veryyyyyyyyyy long time and willing to pay whatever price. I think the Khmer title was "Kyom mean kom hos a-vey?"
i don't know where you can find it but the new version (aum and aff)of this movie is already dubbed in khmer and you can watch it at youtube at sweetie21 channel(if you are interest)
by the way ,good look for the old version!

sokhiry105

sarNie Egg
I'm watching the new version with Aum and Aff now (it's prettry good), but Likit's version was way better (in my opinion).

Thanks anyway....

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
people were complaining that the new version the n'ek was to strong compared to the old version she was very weak...but you know everytime you do a reamke you will always be critisized no matter what

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
I've been watching more k-dramas lately but I saw previews for this lakorn and I've been hooked ever since.
I highly recommend this lakorn. I like hearing the actual voices and I don't mind reading subs...thanks to Wishbone on Youtube.
:D :D :D :D :D

icemaiden

sarNie Egg

it was translated by 'chlang daen' right? i vaguely remember it.

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
I was watching this version in Thai on youtube the other day. Barely understood it, but I remembered watching it as a kid, so it didn't matter. Very weird to compare it to the new version. :)

Serenity

sarNie Egg
I don't know if anyone know this but this lakorn is dubbed in khmer already (not mayura). Youtube...search for Chleuy Sneaha. Thanks to Sweetie21 for uploading it

fun

Expired Sarnie
people were complaining that the new version the n'ek was to strong compared to the old version she was very weak...but you know everytime you do a reamke you will always be critisized no matter what
true.. people see things differently... i really like john nuvo and ning version but not the pra ek... he was so mean to her compare to aum and aff's version... all version has a strong point and a weak one... so it is the matter of your taste in viewing things through your eyes...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I like that Aff stood up to Aum...she had a right to, she did nothing wrong...and the two are hotter anyways...but, WaiWaiNoodles also uploaded it dubbed in Mayura, which in my opinion is better than Ntry...it's called Nek Toas Sneayha...or just watch in in Thai...that's way better, because you hear the actors' original voices, plus, it's subbed, so you can't lose...you hear all the orginal music, as opposed to the Khmer music they throw in there...unless you like that, then Chleuy Sneayha is for you...

reasangkor

sarNie Egg

sokhiry! i am also looking for this version!! after seeing the new one with Aum and Aff, i really want to see the version with Likit and savitree. I heard the old version had more intimate scenes than the new one ( although i also love this version). They actually kiss on the lips for real :) hehe..in the old version that is. Please if anyone has a copy and or would like to sell this movie, i would love to buy it! thank you! :) I also wish you luck sokhiry in finding it! :)