sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
I must admit I'm a little surprised by the fact that there are only 21 pages to this, considering that both Aum and Om are the pra'nangs and it seems to be getting really good ratings in Thailand. Where is everyone??

meenia

sarNie Adult
Omg, at first i was like.. I might skip this one.  even though i love the cast.. I download it for my mom, and she was watching it.  Dang, i got hooked from part 1.  Watched it in two days..  Didn't really sleep.  It just so so cute and sweet... I love this one.  I'm going to rewatch it..LOL.. OM is just too hot and Aump is so pretty..

TVeee

sarNie Egg
Omg, at first i was like.. I might skip this one. even though i love the cast.. I download it for my mom, and she was watching it. Dang, i got hooked from part 1. Watched it in two days.. Didn't really sleep. It just so so cute and sweet... I love this one. I'm going to rewatch it..LOL.. OM is just too hot and Aump is so pretty..
Where can I watch this with English Sub or Khmer Dub? :crybaby2:

TVeee

sarNie Egg
Can anyone please tell me where I can watch this lakorn with English Subs or Khmer Dubs? T ^ T I really want to watch this badly.

meenia

sarNie Adult
Can anyone please tell me where I can watch this lakorn with English Subs or Khmer Dubs? T ^ T I really want to watch this badly.
sorry, this one is a long time ago. lol i used to be able to download lakorn here but people stop uploading it. So now I paid for a thai website to watch. I don't think there was eng subs. Have you check Youtube.