Ch7 ratings

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Once thing i hate the most about ch7 is when lakorn with certain actors have just finished airing then they will air their next one right away, for example bow both lakorns around same time same as for poorlook & pim & ... so on, at least I want some break before their next lakorn.
Those are their favorites sooo....

CPY

GotomySin
People still boycott Pim I guess and the story line for Por Mod and Nang Thip is not appealing. Evening lakorns are more interesting and have some good sparks between the pranang.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Both channels are doing pretty bad at this time. The musical evening lakorn on ch7 did pretty good. Maybe they need to do more musicals HA! Mike and Peak's lakorn is doing decent though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Did you mean Ch7 evening lakorn?
You’re right as for ch3 their actors are a little weak and depand too much on Koojin stuff the unfortunate thing is they have so many underdogs who are talented and deserves spotlight but they don’t use them!!!!!!
While Ch7 they have amazing talents but they don’t use them or throw the most crappiest lakorn with horrible pairing.
Channel 3 evenings are also doing better than their prime time. I don't know how they can keep it up with such low ratings. The other channels are catching up with the big channels.

CPY

GotomySin
Channel 3 evenings are also doing better than their prime time. I don't know how they can keep it up with such low ratings. The other channels are catching up with the big channels.
Ch3 evening lakorn is a stock lakorn. See, that means they need to change the prime time lakorn storyline and also the casts.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That's why I never get this industry. Repetitive pairings hasn't done much for the ratings you would think a light bulb goes off somewhere and say, maybe it's a not a couple thing. Maybe just maybe if the storyline is good enough we can have different people. But nope lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is why I do like gmm and 1 HD they have a variety of series in all aspect...

Wicked name nao.....middle ish and ...slice off life...

But k and c drama has kept my attention more for awhile now...

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Both channels are doing pretty bad at this time. The musical evening lakorn on ch7 did pretty good. Maybe they need to do more musicals HA! Mike and Peak's lakorn is doing decent though.
Even Great/Bella lakorn aint doing that great. Peak/Mike one is doing ok

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It feels like the same old thing. I have been checking out more Cdrama too. But I have to love the drama to invest in a 40+ episodes though.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've been so far removed from lakorns. I tried watching Pim & Sean's lakorn but didn't finish it. It's good but the nang'rai is super annoying. Too many evil characters.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Not counting the 80s but to me lakorns were good in the early 90s. Boy, I don't care who it was I watched basically what I get my hands on. I wasn't so aware of the channels back then. But storylines were more in depth and more focused on what's important.

Now it's side characters...side plots and everything else in between. Then it seemed like the main leads get this after thought of those minutes. Makes zero sense.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Not counting the 80s but to me lakorns were good in the early 90s. Boy, I don't care who it was I watched basically what I get my hands on. I wasn't so aware of the channels back then. But storylines were more in depth and more focused on what's important.

Now it's side characters...side plots and everything else in between. Then it seemed like the main leads get this after thought of those minutes. Makes zero sense.
OH THE good old lakorns days. I keep going back to watch lakorns from my the 90s. A lot of today’s lakorns are not satisfying.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I do miss the 90's and early 2000's. From what I can remember I watched like 90% of the lakorns....I rem. Enjoying it at least.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

I was the same way. I didn't care who the pranang were as long as the story was good. Never knew what lakorn was from what channel but most of the good ones were from ch7 and ch5.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Speaking of OneHD is there a thread discussing their ratings? I'm curious how they stack up against Ch3, since Ch7 always tends to be on top regardless