[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

<3MY

sarNie Egg
Pat and Kimmy really compliment each other, their chemistry is great. I’m hoping they get to work with each other more often, even the actor that plays Piak has amazing chemistry with Pat. I really like Chongko’s character, she’s so easy going and always there for our n’ek.

Anyone feels like they’ve been on a long journey? It’s a fun and enjoyable journey though. Just thinking back to the first few episodes, Thongek had zero feelings for Chaba and he even stated that she wasn’t his type. Fast forward to the end, Thongek is so in love with her. I feel like Thongek and Chaba have both grown and mature so much but they’ve also still carry a bit of their immaturity from time to time. Now that the lakorn ended, I’m going to marathon it on the weekend. :)

Congrats on the 8.5 ratings! They sure ended the lakorn with a big bang!

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate.
cr. 泰剧资料馆
2019-03-22 16:14

from: https://www.weibo.com/6251974049/Hm6mrgVFD?from=page_1005056251974049_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime

【Thailand Entertainment】 Thailand Ch3 Participated in the Hong Kong International Film and Television Exhibition to promote the new drama "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang"

Recently, the Department of International Trade Promotion (DITP), the Department of Commerce, the Department of Culture, the Department of Tourism and Sports, the Film Federation and 22 Thai companies have invited Ch3 to continue to open the Asian market and bring the top film and television productions in Thailand to participate 2019 The 23rd Hong Kong International Film & TV Exhibition (FILMART) , which is the second year that Thailand Ch3 participated in after 2018. FILMART is one of the largest film and television exhibitions in Asia. It is a very important opportunity for Thailand to promote its own national films, TV series and TV programs. The various platforms in Asia will establish a cooperative relationship on copyright trade.

In 2018, BEC World (CH3) successfully sold the copyrights of many famous Thai dramas, such as "Likit Ruk"(Nadech & Yaya), which achieved simultaneous broadcasts in Thailand and China, in addition "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat" (Pope & Bella) has been sold to 8 countries and regions in Asia, including: China, Hong Kong, Macau, Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, and foreign copyright sales reached 200 million baht.

At this year's show, CH3 CEO Ronnaphong Chantithip said: I would like to thank the government and the Film Federation for giving CH3 opportunities to let us attend the Thai exhibition area for the second time. We are very confident about the Thai drama "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" (Mario&Kim) that brought this time , because this is the ratings No. 1 drama in Thailand, I believe it will be loved by international audiences. The drama is very compact and interesting, and The actors have international fame and good acting skills, so I believe the Ch3 Thai dramas will be loved by audiences from all over the world.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
good luck to thong aek mor ya chalong i hope it will be more spotlight and makes ch3 understand that original stories is what the channel need , not remakes or consumed stories they need to hire goos screen writer for real why there is no competition for writer seriously why the writer always not have credit but anyway i'm very happy as a kim but also i'm happy cause sincerely this production show that even if they are considerate "small" company but they presented a very well produced story :clap::clap: i hope kim work with them in the future maybe who know for me so far the best production i watched are boradcast , lakorn thai and sonix boom i like anne production too but if just she has better writer she will do ammazzinng

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Along with the Hong Kong film exhibition, Ch.3 will be selling this lakorn to other countries as well.

Thai TV3 To Sell A Famous TV Drama ‘Thong Aek Mor Yah Tah Chalong’ To Other Countries

According to the source, Thai TV3 plans to sell a popular TV drama ‘Thong Aek Mor Yah Tah Chalong’ to other countries as ‘Buppesunnivas’.

This year, the drama starring Mario Maurer and Kimmy Kimberley Anne Tiamsiri get great feedback from the audiences with the viewership ratings of 8.5 for the finale episode.

In 2018, a TV drama ‘Buppesunnivas’ sold to 8 Asian countries including Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Macao, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, and Brunei.

The channel also joined Hong Kong International Film & TV Market (Filmart 2019) held from 18 – 21 March 2019 and hoped that Thai TV3 drama would be well-known in other countries.

http://www.thaiupdate.info/thai-tv3-drama-2019-thong-aek/

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This is sooooooooo cute. Kim says Mario was her "best partner" and she got a "new friend" in the industry. AWWWWWWWWWWW. Taew commented "narak" which means "cute". :p Kim also asks about when they will reunite-either talking about Mario or the whole TEMYTC cast/crew.

A lot of viewers are asking on pantip, youtube, twitter and IG for a second season and/or movie of TEMYTC, as well as a new lakorn altogether with Mario and Kim. Some people are suggesting a remake of Fai Ruk Arsoon, Sawan Biang or Oum Ruk.

And on Mario's post Kim commented that she'll miss working with him and he replied he'll miss her too. OK definitely need to reunite!!!!!!!!!! @Sunshine_ @<3MY @Meoconie

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
This is sooooooooo cute. Kim says Mario was her "best partner" and she got a "new friend" in the industry. AWWWWWWWWWWW. Taew commented "narak" which means "cute". :p Kim also asks about when they will reunite-either talking about Mario or the whole TEMYTC cast/crew.

A lot of viewers are asking on pantip, youtube, twitter and IG for a second season and/or movie of TEMYTC, as well as a new lakorn altogether with Mario and Kim. Some people are suggesting a remake of Fai Ruk Arsoon, Sawan Biang or Oum Ruk.

And on Mario's post Kim commented that she'll miss working with him and he replied he'll miss her too. OK definitely need to reunite!!!!!!!!!! @Sunshine_ @<3MY @Meoconie

Aww good friends, would like to see them work together again.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So happy for everyone that was involved in this lakorn. They did a great job. And honestly, Sonix Boom has been doing pretty well for themselves considering they're a pretty new production company. Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur, Look Poochai Series: Pupa (didn't watch this, but I've heard it was good) and now this one - they're clearly doing something right.