[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I ABSOLUTELY! LOVE! ep 13 and how Pisut was acting! He is soooooooo adorable!!!  I love how he was being so cute and wanted to sit next to her when he was in her room at night.  Such an adorable baby!  Pope is my new favorite P'ek :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I finished it this morning and rewatched it after I got off work! I love it, this last episode was my fav bc we get to see forgiveness, jealously and most importantly love with no mark/stamp like the title <3 I'm already hoping that Pope/Ploy pairing up again is confirmed ASAP!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I loved the ending! Anne totally proved me wrong and won over me as a producer. From the beginning, I was really upset that she chose this lakorn to remake because the original did not captivate me at all. It was one of those lakorns that I could not stand because there were too many misunderstandings and drama for my patience to tolerate. After two episodes, I turned Anne's version off. However, this new version was well put together. The cast was outstanding. Everyone had chemistry together. It wasn't as stressful as I thought it'd be. In fact, I actually enjoyed the dramatic scenes because I was wowed by Jui's exceptional acting. I really applaud her because I hated and felt really sorry her at the same. She made her character believable. In addition, I really love Pope's character and how well he portrayed the gentleman that Pisut is. I enjoyed every bit of his scenes with Ploy. The progression of their relationship played out perfectly on screen. Over all, the ending was just spectacular. There were no loose ends. Everything wrapped up nicely. Great work Anne!  

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Since they were talking abt a baby they should of have had it in. So did the parents divorce. I saw that plae tell the dad that he live in the condo he want to teach jariya a lesson. And heard that jariya said she single to let plae have him. A baby for karat pregnant before when pisoot left to Us would be good.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
little22 said:
Since they were talking abt a baby they should of have had it in. So did the parents divorce. I saw that plae tell the dad that he live in the condo he want to teach jariya a lesson. And heard that jariya said she single to let plae have him. A baby for karat pregnant before when pisoot left to Us would be good.
Karat mum/dad didn't divorce each other he came back to live with the family 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOVE the ending!  Pisut is soooo cute.  Even I think Ploy is cute now haha!  

So I finally shed a some tears and it was after Kung saved Peung.  Right before Kung left, she turned back to looked at Pueng & tears are just beautifully flowing down.  And when Peung reciprocated with the emotions and her eyes...I lost it.  I cried like a baby.  

Another scene I'd have to applaud is Siwa checking his phone, looking out the window to see if Koy responded to his emails.  He portrayed that longing feeling very well.  I felt his emotions.  

Jui's acting is at a whole new level now.  I am soooo glad she accepted this role.  

Overall...AWESOME remake! 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
I finally found the time to catch up with the ending. Anne did a great job and the cast was awesome!
I love Pisut! He is so sweet. And Karat is one lucky woman. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Finish watching this lakorn for a while now so have to come in and express myself, i love Pope&Ploy so much in this lakorn.  they are my new favorite koo jin/koo kwan, really want them to be a real couple but too bad she has a bf already :(
they have such amazing steaming natural chemistry. never thought they would have chemistry together but after watch them in here, wow they proved me totally wrong.   Pope&Ploy are so believable as the loving husband&wife. this lakorn made me fell in love with Ploy and made me love Pope more than ever, love so much how he portray his character as "Khun Pisut" out so very charming. love  his smile like brighten the world, melts me so much, with or w/out glasses he look so handsome in here. Pope&Ploy make the cutest perfect couple. applaud to P'Anne and P'Aew they did such wonderful jobs, two thumbs up!! 
wanna see Pope&Ploy get pair up again. especially recent saw their pics/clips at the events together make me go more crazy over them, not only do they have great chemistry on screen but off screen too. totally shipped them. so badly wanna see them pair up again, wish soon.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I think this might be the one lakorn where I actually like Ploy. Karat is still in her area of expertise; bitchy. However she's a likable even when she's a biatch. Even when Karat is all aeb baew with Pisut, Ploy pulls it off well.

I never watched the old version so I had no idea what path this lakorn would go. I quite enjoyed it, this lakorn seemed to have great potential to stress someone out with the catfights, yelling and misunderstanding but somehow they pulled it off. The p'ek was never stupid, just too nice. He knows everything that is going on but the dude has a heart of a saint and will walk into traps continuously. Plus a n'ek who gets fired up too easily and believes Peung's BS, we have a big web of drama. In other lakorns not only the p'ek is too nice, he'll believe anything and give the n'rai the wrong message. I like Pisut because he tells Peung straight up that he doesn't want her. You can't blame him for too much since Peung is a psyco who can't take no for an answer. Everyone played their role great. I thought Jui couldn't pull it off but she proved that she's extremely versatile. My grandma got up and swore at the tv numerous times she got so angry. Of course there is no doubt Pope can't pull of Mr. Gentleman roles, I just loved him here. Top is super attractive here, I can't get mad at his character. If I were Koi I would have jumped him at the airport, but then again he kinda deserved the cold shoulder, still.....

Anne knows what's she's doing, I have full faith in her as a producer now. This lakorn was perfection. It's rare to have a last episode dedicated to the pra'nang. Ploy and Pope had chemistry, the cast was spot on and best of all no ridiculous dragging. Loved, loved, loved this.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i will watch this lakorn soon  just for jui i saw some random  scenes of her in this lakorn and she blew me awayyy she a greeattt greaattt actress she is the one made me want to watch it 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Did this lakorn win something?

Big Congrate ผลประกาศรางวัล นาฏราช ครั้งที่6 เข้าชิง7รางวัล กวาดมาได้6รางวัล 1สมทบหญิงยอดเยี่ยม2ละครยอดเยี่ยม3ทีมนักแสดงยอดเยี่ยม4ผู้กำกับยอดเยี่ยม5บทละครยอดเยี่ยม6เพลงประกอบละครยอดเยี่ยม ดีใจแทนผู้จัด พี่แอ้ว ละทีมงานค่าาา #สุดยอดดด #หายเหนื่อยย #ขาดไป1รางวัลนำหญิงยอดเยี่ยมบ๊อสแอนคว้าไปจากละครอย่าลืมฉัน#ดีใจด้วยค่า#วันของนาง
cr chuwaab

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Won the following:

1.  Best supporting actress
2.  Best lakorn
3.  Best team acting cast
4.  Best director
5.  Best script
6.  Best song

Step said:
Did this lakorn win something?

Big Congrate ผลประกาศรางวัล นาฏราช ครั้งที่6 เข้าชิง7รางวัล กวาดมาได้6รางวัล 1สมทบหญิงยอดเยี่ยม2ละครยอดเยี่ยม3ทีมนักแสดงยอดเยี่ยม4ผู้กำกับยอดเยี่ยม5บทละครยอดเยี่ยม6เพลงประกอบละครยอดเยี่ยม ดีใจแทนผู้จัด พี่แอ้ว ละทีมงานค่าาา #สุดยอดดด #หายเหนื่อยย #ขาดไป1รางวัลนำหญิงยอดเยี่ยมบ๊อสแอนคว้าไปจากละครอย่าลืมฉัน#ดีใจด้วยค่า#วันของนาง
cr chuwaab

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW thank you :) 
Vimalee said:
Won the following:

1.  Best supporting actress
2.  Best lakorn
3.  Best team acting cast
4.  Best director
5.  Best script
6.  Best song

Step

Mrs James Ma
Congrats Anne.
Anne is in Japan and attended Tokyo International drama festival 2015. Samee Tee Tra won award in Foreign Drama category.

Bzbee

sarNie Egg
Miss Pope and Ploy, rewatch this lakorn now and I squeeze my pillow every time I watch their sweet scenes. Love them!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So. I finally finished Anne's version. Jesus that was a roller coaster. I hated Kaung, Peung, Kaung's mom, Pisoot's grandma and dad, and Siwa. Urgh. Never have I ever wanted to strangle a female lead this much. Anne played Kaung so well. That selfish b*tch haha. They were all played and pushed around by Peung too, which Tanya played so perfectly! Haha. Anyway, since I've come to like Pope, I have decided to give this another go! Brb!!