[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the video, Alice. I'm happy that SMTT is getting good feedback. The cast is amazing, plus Pope and Ploy have such sizzling chemistry together. I wouldn't mind if they become a couple off-screen, but then again, there so many other ladies I want Pope to be with as well LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hazelsky said:
Thank you for the video, Alice. I'm happy that SMTT is getting good feedback. The cast is amazing, plus Pope and Ploy have such sizzling chemistry together. I wouldn't mind if they become a couple off-screen, but then again, there so many other ladies I want Pope to be with as well LOL
this pope and ploy couple is a talk of the town

hanjin90

sarNie Egg
I'm so happy that SMTT got the good feedbacks!
I'm hoping the ratings will hit double digits soon!!!!!
Pope & Ploy is my new favorite couple now. I ship them even more than the Ploy & Por couple, hee!

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
I am really loving this drama. The cast are all great with their characters. I just don't understand Karat's mom why she's always angry. Or maybe because I just don't understand what they were all saying. I hope someone will sub this lakorn already..

Anyway, I'd like to ask links for SMTT galleries with HQ photos. I'd love to see them aside from the ones on IG, I wanna know the source. It'd be helpful.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
KimBerry said:
I am really loving this drama. The cast are all great with their characters. I just don't understand Karat's mom why she's always angry. Or maybe because I just don't understand what they were all saying. I hope someone will sub this lakorn already..

Anyway, I'd like to ask links for SMTT galleries with HQ photos. I'd love to see them aside from the ones on IG, I wanna know the source. It'd be helpful.
http://pantip.com/topic/31762918
Pope&Ploy Pantip Fanclub 
pictures 

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Aww, today's episode was sweet. Especially the scenes where he tuck her to sleep. <3 I seriously laughed at the part where Peung was hoping for Karat to rage at her, but Karat held it in and was like "I know your plan". Karat is so lovable! :D
Then I got all teary at the end. People need to stay out of their life LOL

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Everytime Ploy as Karat cries because of Pisut, I just want to tear up with her! Poor girl, she just wants her man to love and understand her, but he kind of neglects that fact and puts his pride above all, you cannot eat pride DUDE! Your wife comes first!!! I'm pissed off and angry at Pisut for pushing Karat away when she tied the ribbon on his hand in remind that he had done it to her before and to let him know that she's here and not going anywhere. He could've just made up with her there and they would've just left home happily :/ I hate "perfect" guys so annoying, buahaha...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yuck !!! Goi don't go near Siwat because he has cooties LMAO............omg Peung is sucha w****bag. Girl you just gave birth and instead of using your body to seduce men, rest up and take care of your damn child. Gross. My goodness smh.   Ahhh Pope's charming smile gets me allll the time...eeeekkks. I love how Pope as an artist is always incorporated in the dramas he does and I love how much he portrays Pisut because of his shyness. eeeeeeks hehe 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i love the scene when Pope put Ploy to bed, they both make such a real couple i wouldn't mind they both date each other since now fans are welcoming them as koo-kwan/koo-jin Siwa his such an ass and Peung i wanna slap her badly her character is making me hate Jui too 

credit as tagged

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Jui character drive me crazy, she made me feel sick. Instead of take care of her child, she just go after men, What a b***h
And Pisut´s colleague should shut their mouth when they don´t know what is going on. The way how she tried seduce Pisut when she was still pregnant, even stupid people would know what is her motive
Siwa is so bad boy, now he is with Neung but he still want Koy. Poor our Koy she will be very hurt in the end.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahahha I hate Jui's character with a passion too. She's so good portraying the jealous and selfish b*tch that I want to slap the b*tch out of her LOL but Ploy is srsly too insecure and gets so freaking easily startled by little pathetic threats too. Srsly, woman, grow some balls and stop being so insecure and crazy.  Jui cant do anything to you!! You have money and everything!!! Pope doesnt even care about Jui either so why are you so startled and insecure?!?!?!? Maybe go to the temple to do merit will help with her mental insecurity. Lol.

I just got into episode five...So far, I love this lakorn. Jui is great as rai, totally proved me wrong. Lol. I like her as nang'ek more, though. Best acting in here goes to Khun Nok Jariya Anfone. Anne did a great job directing this. Two thumbs up!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I just got into episode five...So far, I love this lakorn. Jui is great as rai, totally proved me wrong. Lol. I like her as nang'ek more, though. Best acting in here goes to Khun Nok Jariya Anfone. Anne did a great job directing this. Two thumbs up!
Khun Nok Jariya she made me laugh when it comes to her scene