[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh Buddha!!! She certainly is having a lot of projects up ahead. Rak Khun Tao Fah, NBRGWJHS, Sai See Plerng and now this. This is going to be another shining year for her.

tinah

sarNie Coma
why dont they give other n'eks a chance. she has more than all the other ch3 neks ever since she move there

i think pra'ek might be Pope cause theres news going around that khun nong prepapred a lakorn for him and araya. he was asked about this but he said hes not sure since he hasnt spoken to khun nong yet

InMessy

sarNie Hatchling
haha...
Pope Plz!!!
He didn't get the p'ek in RN…And Khun Nong said there will be a big project wait for him…
So is this a remade one or new one???
Thx for the news naka… :D

Katerine

Butterfly123
Chompoo is the ch 3 elders Favourite at the moment their giving her lakorns left right and centre.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ever since she came to ch3 they've been giving her atleast 4 lakorns. Its like they are trying to rub in ch7s face or something

Katerine

Butterfly123
Ever since she came to ch3 they've been giving her atleast 4 lakorns. Its like they are trying to rub in ch7s face or something
HAHA that so true haha their doing the same with Por N lol :loool: , i doubt Khun Daeng cares though, she got her faves and Por and Chom weren't one of them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
HAHA that so true haha their doing the same with Por N lol :loool: , i doubt Khun Daeng cares though, she got her faves and Por and Chom weren't one of them.
I'm sure khun daeng does care cause araya could of been one of their money maker. That's what they get for overlooking their stars

Katerine

Butterfly123
I'm sure khun daeng does care cause araya could of been one of their money maker. That's what they get for overlooking their stars
thinking about it your properly right :coverlaf:
yeah she's getting loads at the moment. but i guess thats what happens if you don't promote actors b/c i mean Chompoo got good rating at ch 7 for most of her lakorns but khun daeng never promoted her much.

Didn't Khun Daeng retire already? I heard she did.
i think that was just a rumor going round b/c she's still the big boss at ch 7.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow my idol P'Chompoo is having another lakorn yeah its a big project and there is
like 2 p'ek and 2 n'ek I've read a news that Khun Nong wanted Tik with Chompoo and
Pope with Matt
Tik and Chompoo the older generation
Pope and Matt the younger generation
this is a remake plus its from a Novel too

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another remake? Is it a period lakorn.
the novel said its about some musical love tragic romance so it must be something
similar to Khun Seuk only one is musical romance and the other is about war
this will be Chompoo's more challenge role than when she played in mia taeng
yeah must be a period style

Katerine

Butterfly123
i think this will be chompoo's first period lakorn.
hope tik is in here they would look HOTTTTTTTT!!!!! :coverlaf: