CH3 49th Anniversary Soccer Game and Concert

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
It said they have a surprise for us? Maybe a number?

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Matt I feel as much as the public might side eye her, she's still one of the best fan favorites so of course she'll be there.

I love Mint obviously. I see she's interacted Great, Bomb, James Ma, and Pope during practices. Now, there's only James Ji left and she would've been with all the SJ Gentlemen brothers hehehe

I'm loving the picture Bella uploaded of the ladies together on her IG. I'm surprised to see Mint with Yaya and Kimmy on one float together again. For the past few ones she's been a different group. Great to see that they're all warming up to each other again and that the coordinators put them together. I thought Ice was just an odd addition lol

I can't wait to see pictures from the event!

Last edited:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Matt I feel as much as the logic might side eye her, she's still one of the best fan favorites so of course she'll be there.

I love Mint obviously. I see she's interacted Great, Bomb, James Ma, and Pope during practices. Now, there's only James Ji left and she would've been with all the SJ Gentlemen brothers hehehe

I'm loving the picture Bella uploaded of the ladies together on her IG. I'm surprised to see Mint with Yaya and Kimmy on one float together again. For the past few ones she's been a different group. Great to see that they're all warming up to each other again and that the coordinators put them together. I thought Ice was just an odd addition lol

I can't wait to see pictures from the event!
i think mint was added to their float because margie isnt available. still happy the big ice is slowly breaking.
how come chippy isnt participating. doesnt she want to get bigger? i dont see that girl girl lasting in ch3. the network has given up on her.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i think mint was added to their float because margie isnt available. still happy the big ice is slowly breaking.
how come chippy isnt participating. doesnt she want to get bigger? i dont see that girl girl lasting in ch3. the network has given up on her.
i asked her on her ig and she said she’s overseas sadly. The channel hasnt given up on her lol she’s currently shooting a lakorn with Puen. Also, she was part of the cheerleader group with a couple of other actresses that was at the event where all the boys got put on the soccer team.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully we get hints about who’s pairing up this year in lakorns. Last year, all the people that had lakorns coming up were all paired up together..