CH3 49th Anniversary Soccer Game and Concert

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So is there actually going to be a concert this year? Because last year it was just the parade and the soccer game.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The costumes last year were pretty cute. I liked the gladiator theme they had. Also the denim style outfits they had when they did the groups of 4 float things were fine too.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I believe Kao, Diana, Patricia, Namtarn, And Nychaa are Team Pink. Preem is Team Green. No word on the rest of the newbies yet. Most likely the rest will be team green since there’s so many girls on team pink!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I agree the concert is my favorite part. But the last time they did a combo of it all - soccer game, parade and concert was like 2016 I think.
That must have been tiring. They should do that next year for their 50th anniversary

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Actors And Actresses Practice The Dancing For 49th Anniversary of Thai TV3

According to Toh Khao Banterng official Instagram, several actors and actresses join the dance practice for 49th Anniversary of Thai TV3 that will be celebrated on 02 March 2019.

In the video, you will see Bella Ranee, Patricia Good, Mo Monchanok, Preem Ranida, Bow Benjawan, and many others practice the dancing together with a dancing teacher.

In the pictures shared by TKB, Pope Thanawat and many young actors are practicing the dancing, too.

You can watch the video and see the picture of dance practice here (1) (2) (3)

www.thaiupdate.info/actors-actresses-49th-thai-tv3/

@xcinsationalx