CH3 49th Anniversary Soccer Game and Concert

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This year will probably be focused on koojin pairings a lot because of the success of PopeBella and JiTaew. I’ll be fine with seeing them together but I prefer seeing new pairings at this event
There should be a few new pairings.

OHOH let's anticipate PON & BUA! I hope they have interactions. This could be their chance to shine and let elders see how well received they are.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Oh! Phet's with Great. Lmao. Well that's okay. I hope to see them interact this year! Awh, this is like the first year Phet and Pope are separated. Hope they arent too sad, hehe.

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

I think both teams have a fair amount of good players! But Boy does have Pope, who everyone knows is a good player and Nine who did pretty well last year. Is Poh good? I never pay attention to him, lol. Great has Phet, Alex, & Punjan who are all pretty good. Including himself too, of course. I know there are more from both teams but I don't remember, sorry! Lol.

Guessing the 49th Anniversary is on March 2nd? Ouu, excited! :D

ch3

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think both teams have a fair amount of good players! But Boy does have Pope, who everyone knows is a good player and Nine who did pretty well last year. Is Poh good? I never pay attention to him, lol. Great has Phet, Alex, & Punjan who are all pretty good. Including himself too, of course. I know there are more from both teams but I don't remember, sorry! Lol.

Guessing the 49th Anniversary is on March 2nd? Ouu, excited! :D

ch3
I think Great also has Mario and he’s pretty good too. Also James Ma is on his team and he did good last year surprisingly! Can’t wait for the game.

I didn’t like the way they chose the players with the balls hanging from that thing. They should’ve done it like last year it was faster like that too.

Ntsuab-Ci

I think Great also has Mario and he’s pretty good too. Also James Ma is on his team and he did good last year surprisingly! Can’t wait for the game.

I didn’t like the way they chose the players with the balls hanging from that thing. They should’ve done it like last year it was faster like that too.
Oh Mario, of course! James too? See, Great's team is pretty good, haha.

Yeah, last year's way was more simple. But at least they put like 6 people on stage together rather than 2 at a time like last year which took forever.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg just got done watching..... damn green looks good ....poor pink lol

Poor Denkhun lol he always get picked on
They were picking on him hardcore loool Is he really that bad? I never noticed :risas3:

I’m rooting for team pink simply for Great and James Ji! But Pope,Boy, And Alek are on the other team so I’ll be happy either way lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They were picking on him hardcore loool Is he really that bad? I never noticed :risas3:

I’m rooting for team pink simply for Great and James Ji! But Pope,Boy, And Alek are on the other team so I’ll be happy either way lol
Yes he's as bad as Nadech lol.

Lol hellooo i have to cheer for pink too. Great jaaaaaaa lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yes he's as bad as Nadech lol.

Lol hellooo i have to cheer for pink too. Great jaaaaaaa lol
Who’s team was Alex Rendell on again? He’s really good too! I think I remember him getting a pink ball but I’m not sure. Hope he’s on Greats team.

Me and you will be cheering at home for Great :risas3:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Alex R is pink, Alek T is green (?)

Aww Pope got both of his bestie lol. Except Ph

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Alex R is pink, Alek T is green (?)

Aww Pope got both of his bestie lol. Except Ph
King was jumping like crazy when he saw Pope was on his team. So cute!

Yeah Alek T is on green. KDTN Gang is split up. JJ, Great, and Peck are green and Alek and Boy are pink loool

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Watching the team lottery event, I'm constantly cringing at the MC's high pitch squalling. Ughhh why can't they have someone else mc for once. Poodle is so cringe. Can't really enjoy the anniversary broadcast because she talks so much nonsense most of the time (plus she's bias af). It's better when Kalamare hosts.
Realistically speaking she's kinda just harassing the guys about undressing. I'd feel uncomfortable... Good thing PJ is cool with it. He blessed us with his abs 5555

Mor Kong getting teased is cute. I still got a crush on him. He's so multi-talented.

Some of the newbies are so cute.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Watching the team lottery event, I'm constantly cringing at the MC's high pitch squalling. Ughhh why can't they have someone else mc for once. Poodle is so cringe. Can't really enjoy the anniversary broadcast because she talks so much nonsense most of the time (plus she's bias af). It's better when Kalamare hosts.
Realistically speaking she's kinda just harassing the guys about undressing. I'd feel uncomfortable... Good thing PJ is cool with it. He blessed us with his abs 5555

Mor Kong getting teased is cute. I still got a crush on him. He's so multi-talented.

Some of the newbies are so cute.
I’ve also mentioned before that Poodle is very excessive. She’s always touching all the guys and asking them to take their shirts off all the time. I can tell it makes some of them kind of uncomfortable but obviously they can’t say anything to her cause she 1. a female and 2. She she’s a big figure in the entertainment industry. Think about it this way, if the roles were reversed and it was a male MC always feeling up on the girls and asking them to undress, people would go absolutely nuts. The double standards are crazy. I get that she’s trying to be funny and this is part of her public persona but she should calm down a bit. And yeah she’s totally biased. It’s easy to tell who her faves are lol