Ch3 2019 Calendar

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
The fan signing is right now and wow the arrangement of the seating is not to my taste. Like Ch3 is really trying to play us. Hahhaa.
All boys on one side and all girls on the other side. They could at least have the seat arrangement with something like:
Bomb, Mario, Mint, Alex, Kao, Toey, Ken, Mew, Matt, Boy (like can I have my koojins just for one day, no.....)

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The fan signing is right now and wow the arrangement of the seating is not to my taste. Like Ch3 is really trying to play us. Hahhaa.
All boys on one side and all girls on the other side. They could at least have the seat arrangement with something like:
Bomb, Mario, Mint, Alex, Kao, Toey, Ken, Mew, Matt, Boy (like can I have my koojins just for one day, no.....)
Omg me too! I’m annoyed the boys and girls are separated

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I think so too. Mostly from Matt. I literally haven’t seen any video of her actually talking to anybody. She just looks so serious. More so than usual. Hope the girls aren’t haven’t any issues with each other
I just feel it from Matt and Mint. Like they are avoiding each other. Youknow all eyes would be on them today looking for interaction but nope,not even a glance or a smile. Hopefully it just wasnt captured.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
most fans probably went for the furby interaction but i guess it really didnt happen. matt didnt look like she wanted to be there.
hopefully she is okay and fingers crossed for this gang . might be a 4 person gang in 2019

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I just feel it from Matt and Mint. Like they are avoiding each other. Youknow all eyes would be on them today looking for interaction but nope,not even a glance or a smile. Hopefully it just wasnt captured.
Yeah I wanted to see how these 2 would act with each other today but I’m not surprised tbh. Convenient that they are sitting away from each other too.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
most fans probably went for the furby interaction but i guess it really didnt happen. matt didnt look like she wanted to be there.
hopefully she is okay and fingers crossed for this gang . might be a 4 person gang in 2019
I was super excited when the fan meets were announced because almost all 5 of the girls were put on the same day but there wasn’t mucb interaction. Just between Mint, Toey, and Mew. Hoping it doesn’t turn into a 4 person gang either :(