Arron to offer voice , confirms 'supervoice' as Shi Mei

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
2007.12.27 [Lian He Bao]
Arron to offer voice , confirms 'supervoice' as Shi Mei

After signing a number of singers from a famous competition in Taiwan H.I.M stretched it's focus into China Mainland, and signed on a girl who got 3rd position in 'supervoice' competition last year, Liu Li Yang. H.I.M even sent out Fahrenheit's handsome young boy Arron Yan to sing a duet [Ti Amo] (i love you) with her. Coincidentally, both have them have had a taste of wheelchairs recently.

Awarded 3rd in 'supervoice' last year, Liu Li Yang was also the champion in Guangzhou province and is going to be the first 'supervoice' to release album in Taiwan, becoming S.H.E, Fahrenheit and Xing Guang bang's shi mei the first piece of work is to sing a duet [Ti Amo] with Arron Yan , which is going to be kept in Fahrenheit's 2nd album [two sided Fahrenheit]

At the beginning, due to the fact that no one had any idea which female singer should sing this duet, Fahrenheit was specially distressed. Yet suddenly,someone joking mentioned: 'Li Yang and YaLun had both sat on the wheelchair due to leg injury, maybe both of them might have the
same chemistry!'

Formerly, Arron injured his leg and had to sit on the wheelchair, while Liu Li Yang, when shooting for a commercial, accidentally fractured her leg bone and had to rest for half a year.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...p;#entry4738117

NOTE: welll.. i don't know anything about her...so if anyone knows her.. please give me infro on her...