Actresses you don't consider "pretty"

dash

sarNie Hatchling
Ice amena is not pretty! Her face is kind if wierd looking. Preem is pretty to me but her nose and eyes kind of bother me
For me Margie is not pretty at all and I am super confused why she could be considered as an A lister in ch3:facepalm:

dash

sarNie Hatchling
I used to think Nune W. Was so pretty. This was before her marriage to Todd, after her marriage her looks start to decline. I think he gave her Bad germs lolll hahahaaaaaa

((Before))

Still pretty, but not As pretty anymore. Her body is also not firm and doesn’t stand upright anymore like before

Wow Nune is so pretty when she was young but I think she still looks pretty now . I currently watched her Lakorn with Pong called Pidsawat and I think she is super pretty there , granted that I haven’t watched her younger self so I think she’s already super pretty in Pidsawat

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
For me Margie is not pretty at all and I am super confused why she could be considered as an A lister in ch3:facepalm:
I used to think the same about margie but her face kind of grew on me. Shes not super pretty but shes not ugly either. I think shes average.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
Is there a thread like this for male actors? I have a few who I don’t think are p’ek materials. Lol. As for girls, I have a pretty long list too. I will put them in when I have time.

I know this thread is old but I’m new to this. Hehe.

feilunhai-lover

sarNie Egg
Is there a thread like this for male actors? I have a few who I don’t think are p’ek materials. Lol. As for girls, I have a pretty long list too. I will put them in when I have time.

I know this thread is old but I’m new to this. Hehe.
Lol... late reply. There is an old thread for actors as well.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
For me it's mint chalida. Her nose is too long and it doesn't sit harmoniously with the rest of her face. She has a small face and even smaller jawline. Her nose looks very prominent and seems to manufactured from a PS factory.
images (3).jpeg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
For me it's mint chalida. Her nose is too long and it doesn't sit harmoniously with the rest of her face. She has a small face and even smaller jawline. Her nose looks very prominent and seems to manufactured from a PS factory.
View attachment 38928
I think Mint was so so pretty in 2 spirits love. Even if the clothes she wore was unattractive but she was glowing. Now, I don't find her as pretty. Her nose indeed has changed. It wasn't that small before. I never find that kind of nose suitable for Asian people. It just doesn't work.

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
Margie
Kimmy - I have been trying to see why people find her pretty and have not been able to. Her nose seems too big, her jaw seems so strong, her face seems so long. But I think I might be odd, a lot of people say she is pretty.

And strangely, I find Bella Ranee looks older than she seems, her nose when she smiles looks a bit odd. I do think she IS quite pretty, just older looking...(And I am probably the odd duck here, as I know many people find her very beautiful.)

I have not been able to watch/complete Kimmy and Margie lakorns. I find Kimmy's voice is so high/strident and jarring with her strong features

Dramagurl

Localkpt
Part 1
Bella-Idk what makes her looks so special. she’s plain looking. She looks like the kpop idol Irene from red velvet. Not ugly but not necessarily that pretty as well.
7E754456-F83D-4169-A5C0-F1C679E8B479.jpeg
Mai Davika-pretty but she isn’t THAT gorgeous or beautiful. She never gave me any wow factors when it came to her looks if that makes sense.
A78D1CE5-029C-46C9-8E54-0C82E6EF8E34.jpeg
fern-She’s plain as well. I don’t find her drop dead gorgeous or that pretty. Idk why people hype her looks so much.
B3E96D07-0252-495D-BF8A-88823419A6D3.png
mookda-Shes not as beautiful as people make her to be. I only find her okay looking. I don’t consider her the prettiest thai actress like some claim.
DF5F1D50-4BE1-4915-A1E3-8D5B6245E58F.jpeg
Kao-shes not attractive in my eyes. Idk I never found her pretty. She’s not appealing.
77715CF2-C5DE-4566-89F9-18579085CE93.jpeg
Aum-I never found her sexy and to be one of the most beautiful thai actresses. she’s overhyped tbh.
5FC80083-95E5-4D0C-92D1-955126E7D8F8.jpeg
aum-Shes cute but idk about pretty or beautiful. F926DDC2-E4B4-4602-85BA-B7059C4DF324.jpeg
Kwan-she’s not attractive but she’s a good actress tho.
E6FEA30C-0E87-4618-A92D-545A4EB075DB.jpeg
pim-something about her face bothers me and I can’t pinpoint it. She’s not that pretty.
29B4F406-C280-46C9-AAD6-49C693B9E8E5.jpeg
pancake-Same for her as well. Something about her face bothers me and I can’t find what is bothering me about her face. I honestly don’t think she’s attractive.
691A63BF-A27B-4D10-A60D-FC7C38CC22C4.jpeg

Dramagurl

Localkpt
part 2
Preaw-Shes just...Nevermind I’ll leave y’all with this pic
06DA68EF-CD52-43AE-93E6-1A1B6B14FB37.jpeg
thisa-never found her pretty
C4978585-F334-4403-B9C5-D74BF4154557.jpeg
Sammy-I like her acting but she’s just not that gorgeous to me
314BBF1B-9C56-4104-BD11-0F4C15F4A257.jpeg
she’s a great actress but her looks are a no for me. I think that’s one of the reasons why it’s hard for me watching her as the lead actress.
D9847761-9F08-4E7B-B8A1-EDCECF5420FC.jpeg
Bua-I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t find her attractive. She’s cute that’s all.
96D9B85A-2225-4F1A-8BBA-4DF1C0B8E291.png
Matt-I just don’t like her visuals 8E31621B-9FF0-43E8-BFB7-A9E1F9736BEE.jpeg
Margie-Same for her as well. E26CC897-3D85-45AC-B5EB-7F150981E6E1.jpeg
chippy-
Her face bothers me. 00F349D8-B0B1-42CB-803D-B9CBFFA5340E.jpeg
toey-Never found her attractive or pretty. She’s average looking. 2A61E8EA-05DB-4405-98DA-11B7975F6DBF.jpeg
Anne-I’ve seen a few vids and clips of her and I can say she’s a great actress but her looks are what keeps me away from watching her dramas. She’s old looking.
DB4256A4-2287-4643-BAC1-9265C889AEA0.jpeg

Dramagurl

Localkpt
Part 3
Ploy-her face isn’t that pretty.
0958613F-1FFC-4A88-97D4-B2D0D46211FE.jpeg
noon-She’s pretty but she’s plain looking AF. I’ve seen many girls that look like her. She‘s the type of beauty that everyone in Korea would say omg she’s so pretty and she’s a goddess when really she looks like the many clones of south korea who would do anything to make themselves fit the ideal beauty there and look almost all like each other. She looks like Irene from red velvet and taeyeon from girls generation.
2D802C89-A18D-42F5-8BB6-7DEE10B23C22.jpeg

bit

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure in what way Aum P is considered the bomb of them bomb. People having gaga over her bikini pose in Instagram...really? She is so skinny, it's unhealthy looking.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure in what way Aum P is considered the bomb of them bomb. People having gaga over her bikini pose in Instagram...really? She is so skinny, it's unhealthy looking.
Aum P is overrated in my opinion. I think she has built a brand for herself and her brand sells.

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
part 2
Preaw-Shes just...Nevermind I’ll leave y’all with this pic
View attachment 38955
thisa-never found her pretty
View attachment 38956
Sammy-I like her acting but she’s just not that gorgeous to me
View attachment 38957
she’s a great actress but her looks are a no for me. I think that’s one of the reasons why it’s hard for me watching her as the lead actress.
View attachment 38958
Bua-I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t find her attractive. She’s cute that’s all.
View attachment 38959
Matt-I just don’t like her visuals View attachment 38960
Margie-Same for her as well. View attachment 38961
chippy-
Her face bothers me. View attachment 38962
toey-Never found her attractive or pretty. She’s average looking. View attachment 38963
Anne-I’ve seen a few vids and clips of her and I can say she’s a great actress but her looks are what keeps me away from watching her dramas. She’s old looking.
View attachment 38964
Bua doesn't have lead actress looks and suits supporting roles. She has girl next door vibes..

Qyou

sarNie Egg
Hahahaha @Dramagurl, this is making me curious on your take of the prettiest girl in the thai entertainment. Who are the pretty one for you? I personally find Mookda and Fah Yongrawee the prettiest nowadays

Dramagurl

Localkpt
Hahahaha @Dramagurl, this is making me curious on your take of the prettiest girl in the thai entertainment. Who are the pretty one for you? I personally find Mookda and Fah Yongrawee the prettiest nowadays
I honestly have a lot but some thai actresses that comes to mind first that I consider pretty/attractive is urassaya, Taew, Fah Yongrawee, Bow, Min Pechaya, Vill, Natalie Panalee, pooklook, etc. it’s all subjective tho.