Actors you don't consider "handsome"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hahaha he’s def got that “first glance” cuteness but he’s not “not handsome” I don’t think lol I’m not his hardcore fan or much a fan, but the thing is I know when someone is attractive and someone is NOT. Lol :p

I think the only attractive people at OneHD is Push, Sonyuke, Toomtam lol that’s all. They got nobody else over there that is worth drooling for. Pong is already gone. lol
Pong who??? Buahahha

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Honestly Push reminds me of Mark. At first they’re cute then as you keep looking they get uglier. I prefer those pra eks that looks ugly as first but get more handsome as you keep looking.

Plus at least if you can act I can probably excuse you. Not sure about Push but Mark is no lol

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao, I love all the commentary here. In no particular order:
  • Kelly - Why is he still a p'ek? Who is he paying?
  • New W - He's not good looking, plus he can't act, lose-lose
  • Top Jaron - How has Phet not yet been given the opportunity to play lead, yet this guy has? Phet is better looking and his acting is, at the very least, on par with Top's
  • Bomb - He seems like a nice, funny guy, but he just isn't p'ek material. All he has going for him is that he's tall, and Ch3 really needs taller actors lol.
  • Poh - I think he's okay as an actor. He's just not attractive
  • James Ma (please don't hate me) - I adore him as a person, and I don't mind him as an actor. But he's not what I would consider conventionally handsome.

buroguhonyaku

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly Push reminds me of Mark. At first they’re cute then as you keep looking they get uglier. I prefer those pra eks that looks ugly as first but get more handsome as you keep looking.

Plus at least if you can act I can probably excuse you. Not sure about Push but Mark is no lol
Totally agree. Push just got less attractive the more I watched him. Even though I found him so handsome in the beginning. He is still okay though and he can act.

Mark I only found attractive in KC. I looked at him in other things after that and his head looked too big. But like Push, he's still okay looking. Have not seen enough of his acting to comment.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
This is getting interesting!.:pancarta: To me, what’s handsome is seeing the actor in their own natural state without all the cakey make up; a bare face. That’s when I see them as most naturally handsome before all the cake on makeup. Thai guys usually cake on lots of makeup on TV, so when I see them offscreen and if they're coming off looking like apes or monkeys, that’s when I know they do not appeal AT ALL. aka real ugly. Lol. It was the make up. Erase that make up, they’ll come off looking like apes and monkeys. Nope, that’s when I’ll tell them, you can go back to your monkey cave. Lol. :risas3::risas3::risas3:

P

PrincessKarina

This is getting interesting!.:pancarta: To me, what’s handsome is seeing the actor in their own natural state without all the cakey make up; a bare face. That’s when I see them as most naturally handsome before all the cake on makeup. Thai guys usually cake on lots of makeup on TV, so when I see them offscreen and if they're coming off looking like apes or monkeys, that’s when I know they do not appeal AT ALL. aka real ugly. Lol. It was the make up. Erase that make up, they’ll come off looking like apes and monkeys. Nope, that’s when I’ll tell them, you can go back to you monkey cave. Lol. :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Oh lol! You really told us in this essay. Yes they do cake on a ton of makeup on screen. :p

xodxo

Oh lol! You really told us in this essay. Yes they do cake on a ton of makeup on screen. :p
HAHAHHAAHAHHHA :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I was being real. LOL! I have seen all “so called” handsome or ugly guys without make up, and those without makeup are really UGLY!! Lol. Ahhahahah ahhahahah some even look like apes and monkeys. :risas3: Well——people wanted to hear the truth, so they heard the ugly truth!:pancarta:

P

PrincessKarina

Pope was handsome in TD with Mark and Yaya as second lead. He was also handsome as a doctor in GRGR with Nadech and Yaya! He was stunning in SJ with Mew and all his on screen brothers! Wow! He came a long way and deserves all the recognitions and love today because of the success of BPS! Go Pope. @phatman

P

PrincessKarina

HAHAHHAAHAHHHA :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: I was being real. LOL! I have seen all “so called” handsome or ugly guys without make up, and those without makeup are really UGLY!! Lol. Ahhahahah ahhahahah some even look like apes and monkeys. :risas3: Well——people wanted to hear the truth, so they heard the ugly truth!:pancarta:
I see. Yes I agree. Thanks to technology and makeup! That’s why it’s hard to fully judge a celeb’s beauty on screen. :thumbup:

xodxo

I see. Yes I agree. Thanks to technology and makeup! That’s why it’s hard to fully judge a celeb’s beauty on screen. :thumbup:
HahahahahhaH I don’t think it’s that hard either cuz girl— the real deal is seeing them without all the cake on make up, hahahah ahahaha that’s their so called “real” beauty! Lol :celebrate16:

P

PrincessKarina

HahahahahhaH I don’t think it’s that hard either cuz girl— the real deal is seeing them without all the cake on make up, hahahah ahahaha that’s their so called “real” beauty! Lol :celebrate16:
What I meant was at times we may not see a celeb without makeup. And yes some are fairly natural while we may not recognize many others! Lol

xodxo

What I meant was at times we may not see a celeb without makeup. And yes some are fairly natural while we may not recognize many others! Lol
555555 true that’s why for me, I usually will try to look at their most natural bare faces before their cake up faces to see if they’re truly worth the hype hahahahahhaah :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

xodxo

Man, I agree with y'all about Kelly. How the heck is he playing p'ek with that face? The first time I saw that guy in a lakorn, I skipped all his scenes.
Maybe it’s what he makes a living out of hahahha

I never seen him in a p’ek role so I’m not as bothered cuz I almost don’t watch ch7 lol