183 club

stephanie

sarNie Adult
i just got finish watching "the prince who turns into a frog" and i'm wondering if any of their other shows as good as it... can u guys give me some kudos on which ones are good and not good? after watching "the prince who turns into a frog" i'm like in love with 183! especially Matthew and Jacky... ah ha! thanks in advance!

Kelly

The only two dramas that I have watched of them are prince frog, and Magicains of love!!! If you did not see it yet then you should watch it because it is also as good as prince frog!!!!

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
there's angel lover....haven't seen it yet, but from the trailer and from the mv, looks pretty cute and funny....

mysticlady83

sarNie Egg
If you can find Ming Dao's "Legend of Star Apple" you should defintely watch this one. His character in this drama is the total opposite of all his previous one. He started off being very childish but as the drama progress, he became more mature and more like the Ming Dao that we know and love. I don't think many people liked this drama because the main actress didn't really match him but the storyline is sweet and touching.

Wulusa

sarNie Juvenile
why does ming dao always have the lead role in all 183 club series? i mean, he's a bit cute, but they should at least let the other member have the lead role too.

dfemc

sarNie Adult
"the prince who turns into a frog" ??? what? fairy tales remade on tv but not branded with disney? hmm...please elaborate.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ahha... yea, i knotice tht matthew usually have the lead roles too...have u guys seen his "king of adventures" series????

starocean

sarNie Egg
i really like sam in magican of love he looks very cool in the movie. he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot. i also like ming dao, but not as much as sam.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
magicians of love is ok...................ming dao also did another 1 called garden apple tree or something like tat.....................

starocean

sarNie Egg
it is call Star Apple Garden. that was soooooooooooo good i really like the tian qi guy. he should get the role of playing the main character once. i really want to know his really name.

lyndayang

sarNie Egg
have u seen Magician Love? :rolleyes:
i just got finish watching "the prince who turns into a frog" and i'm wondering if any of their other shows as good as it... can u guys give me some kudos on which ones are good and not good? after watching "the prince who turns into a frog" i'm like in love with 183! especially Matthew and Jacky... ah ha! thanks in advance!

suesan

sarNie Egg
"The Magician of Love" is the best of all time....love Sam Wang so much...he is such a sweety..He is the most attractive guy in the movies...Ming Dao is okay, but not attractive though....Sam is also in the the drama called "A Game About Love" Rock, Paper, Scissor. I'm still watching it right now....he's the lead man in this movie. You guy should check it out..At Crunchyroll.com

if-only

sarNie Hatchling
if you love "prince turn into frog" check out YING YE 3+1